EDWARD L CHIARINI JR. AKA DallasGoldBug

Re: I need to send Laura information..

Guardian said:
Gonzo said:
I do wonder why so many people investigating free energy seem to have psychological disturbances. Does the field of study merely attract the loonies.

I'm convinced that anyone who actually has a chance of coming up with a practical alternative fuel source is immediately targeted for mental disintegration, because I've felt it happen first hand. A friend of mine's son, who was in the top quarter of his class at MIT, came up with a promising way to use solar power to create pressure in tubes which rotated a motor. It wasn't perpetual motion, but only a small amount of solar power was needed to keep a motor with significant output going.

The young man was extremely intelligent, empathic, and had loving, former "hippy" parents who instilled in him a strong sense of responsibility to his fellow man. He had a VERY bright future, was totally dedicated to developing a renewable, non polluting energy source... and he suddenly became "schizophrenic" almost overnight. His just lost his mind... hearing voices, seeing things, it was heartbreaking.

When this was first happening, I went over to their house, and as I pulled up the driveway I could hear an EXTREMELY high pitched noise, so loud I could feel it in my sinuses. I began to see spots in front of my eyes and my skin felt like it was crawling. It was so bad I had to turn my car around and leave.

This all happened about 15 years ago, and I didn't know then what I know now. I interpreted what was happening as some form of magical and/or spiritual attack, tried to help...and of course failed. My friends took care of their son for as long as they could, but he eventually had to be institutionalized. Their lives were pretty much destroyed too, and they broke up not long after they had to put him in a hospital.

What would that young man have created had his mind not been fractured by something?

They say genius and insanity walk hand in hand. Most brilliant minds had huge major personal problems... John Nash for example, Beethoven, van gogh, ludwig boltzmann, alan turing even isaac newton to name but a few...

Nienna Eluch said:
Laura said:
This guy is so lost in his delusions that I'm actually speechless!

(My teeth are real, by the way.)

He's a real nutter! :shock:

Agreed. I wonder what sent him off on this particular tangent, that media events are all staged by actor. Greenbaum is a possibility for sure. It's just really weird. How would he find that photo? It's not credited or anything. Is he trolling the net with facial recognition software to bolster his delusion? There are faint resemblances but nothing any sane person would agree to.

After reading his Bio..I think there is a good chance that he might have been targeted..or MK Ultraed..or whatever. I was born in Memphis,Tn. and Millington,Tn. is just north of Memphis..Millington had a Military Base there until the late 90's.. I believe that's when it shut down (not sure)..I know when I was growing up,if you said you were born in Millington..that pretty much meant one or both parents were in the Military.

My father retired 20yrs from the Navy before I was born..So,we went to that base often when I was a kid.My mother was a nurse and worked for many doctors in her life,so thank goodness I never had to get treated at the Military hospital. (I was not born there nor did I spend any time being a Navy brat.) I am just speculating on the chances of Mr. Edward being targeted.

I am glad you are getting this sorted out, Laura. It shocked me when I scrolled to the bottom of that page and saw your picture! I showed my husband and he said that I really needed to send you the link..So..thats what I did. After reading your books and reading on this site for a few months now..I figured you could deal with this guy a whole lot better than I could! ;)

Re: I need to send Laura information..

Gandalf said:
Guardian said:
Laura said:
This guy is so lost in his delusions that I'm actually speechless!

:jawdrop:

So ridiculous ! And the worst thing is that some people will believe it.

I will double it. :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

If anyone does believe it, then they have to be as delusional as him. I am no facial expert, but it was glaringly obvious to me that Laura looks nothing like the mother of the missing kids.

Hello everyone!
I just wanted to let you guys know that EDWARD L. CHIARINI JR aka "DallasGoldBug", had his youtube channel removed. more than likely because he said LadyGaGa,Amy Winehouse and Jonbenet Ramsey were all the same person :rolleyes:...I'm not for sure if that's the reason his youtube channel was removed.. hell, who knows..

I came across a vid on youtube about the whole situation..and I wanted wanted to share it with you guys. I must admit that when I started watching his vids..I was convinced(I feel shamed about it now),but after seeing the story about Laura..I knew I had been blindsided and figured out he was a liar ..I think he is a crazy nutter, possible Cointelpro,maybe bipolar..definitely paranoid,skitsofrantic..and who knows what else is in that crazy head of his.

He has been waaaay off base on so many people, it is totally insane. His youtube channel was taken down..but his WellAware.com site is still up and running,I believe...hopefully someone can get it taken down soon to as well...lets hope.

Anyway here is the link to the vid..its pretty funny too..so enjoy! :lol: (vid made by the truthergirls)
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxusGwGzE_4&feature=g-all-lik&context=G2c30054FAAAAAAAAbAA

I hope y'all had a Happy Holiday and a Happy New Year!

Peace and Love to you and your,Always!
J~

OK folks - don't dismiss this out of hand without looking a bit more in depth. Obviously there is some link between these two ladies - the similarities can't just be a coincidence:

Heads - they both have one.
Hair - firstly, they both have hair. And secondly its growing on their heads. Coincidence? I think not!
Eyebrows - they each have two, one above each eye.
Eyes - again, they each have two, one either side of a single nose, which in each woman is located centrally.
(The evidence is really stacking up here methinks)
Finally, they each have a mouth, below the nose but above the so-called 'chin'.

I rest my case.

Attachments

• Laura's double.jpg
    Laura's double.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 10
This Chiarini guy is also saying Bradley Manning does not exist.
_http://universallyaware.ning.com/video/bradley-manning-does-not-exist-ed-chiarini-wellaware1-com

luke wilson said:
Laura said:
The page has been pulled (that was fast!) but still in google cache:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:E4M81PLjFn4J:wellaware1.com/skelton/missing_skeleton_boys.html+http://www.wellaware1.com/skelton/missing_skeleton_boys.html&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&client=firefox-a

I can still see the page from the original link

Or by "someone"... :(

Too dangerous for the greedy ones... Using solar power to make engines work....

Back
Top Bottom