EE Downunder

KTC

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
I remember reading somewhere (maybe on the EE website) that there was going to be an online teacher training course available.

I am in Australia and I recommend the EE website to my clients (I am a Pilates practitioner) but I would like to share it with them more and offer sessions at my studio. I work with many people in physical rehab and injury/pain management. I would happily stock the DVD/CD for purchase as I have a small retail section too.

Is this a viable idea and how do I go about it.

batty76 said:
I remember reading somewhere (maybe on the EE website) that there was going to be an online teacher training course available.

Indeed. Coming soon! We'll announce it here and on the EE site as soon as it is ready.

I am in Australia and I recommend the EE website to my clients (I am a Pilates practitioner) but I would like to share it with them more and offer sessions at my studio. I work with many people in physical rehab and injury/pain management. I would happily stock the DVD/CD for purchase as I have a small retail section too.

Is this a viable idea and how do I go about it.

You are always welcome to share it with others, and it would be great if you could get certified, yes. We do have ongoing training here in France, but since you live so far away I imagine it would be much easier for you to follow the course online.

As to selling the DVD sets, that is possible too. You can buy as many as you want, at wholesale price and then make a difference when you re-sell them. You can also purchase them on consignment.

For all that, please contact us at info@ eiriu-eolas.org and we'll provide you with all the information you need. We will also need your address in order to ship you the sets asap.

Thanks for helping spread the word! :)

This is great, I'm a fellow aussie too. :P

I will do this online course and spread the word. Looks Great!

chaps23 said:
This is great, I'm a fellow aussie too. :P

I will do this online course and spread the word. Looks Great!

Very good! Australia needs some EE instructors! The demand is there, and with enough of you working on getting certified and promoting the program, it will become famous in no time. ;)

In the meantime, all that is required is that you practice the program regularly, watch Laura's intro video enough times that you know all the basic science and keep up with the reading on EE related articles. That will pretty much take care of the first Unit in the course.

Ailén said:
Very good! Australia needs some EE instructors! The demand is there, and with enough of you working on getting certified and promoting the program, it will become famous in no time. ;)

In the meantime, all that is required is that you practice the program regularly, watch Laura's intro video enough times that you know all the basic science and keep up with the reading on EE related articles. That will pretty much take care of the first Unit in the course.

This is very exciting!! :clap: I am currently in the process of moving into a new career in holistic healing and complementary therapies, and have often wondered how I would go about becoming an EE instructor. Although I expressed my interest in this when I joined the Fellowship, I have not been able to get any further information.

I was not aware of the online course - that will be brilliant! And it's certainly very helpful to get some recommendations regarding what to do in the meantime. Thanks Ailén! :thup:

Back
Top Bottom