effective natural acne cure

Yes, it is really hilarious!

I actually found some real pictures showing excreted "results" that must be the "very dark, very scary" things the article speaks of. The pictures can be seen here, but beware, they ARE scary indeed: _http://www.blessedherbs.com/photos2i.html

holy crap!!!
wow, those pictures are... ah... bizarre!

i feel like i should do a colon cleanse, especially since i ate mostly pure garbage during my teens and my digestive tract has been working very slowly for as long as i can remember (not that i complain, i can't imagine having to 'drop off' 2 or 3 times a day!) ;-)
i really DON'T want to have to use enemas etc., so i wonder if someone here knows a recommendable ready-made kit like the one featured in data's link? (preferrably from an EU based company since i don't want to have to pay customs)

hm... maybe we should open a new thread on the subject?

holy crap!!!
Exactly! :)

Blueherbs is an EU supplier of the cleansing kit from Blessedherbs. _http://www.blueherbs.co.uk. I bought one and will try it next month. I think a dedicated topic would be a good idea, starting with quotes of all related posts.

Iconoclast said:
holy crap!!!
wow, those pictures are... ah... bizarre!
Oh, those pictures are indeed creepy and yuch! Those sure are alot of 'results'. :shock:

One for colon cleanse, please.

Data said:
Blueherbs is an EU supplier of the cleansing kit from Blessedherbs. _http://www.blueherbs.co.uk. I bought one and will try it next month. I think a dedicated topic would be a good idea, starting with quotes of all related posts.
thanks! i'll give it a try!

random idea: maybe it would be a good idea to make sticky threads in this forum collecting and summarizing the most useful posts from other threads about various health issues.

Hi,

Just an upadate. I have in this thread proposed a protocol for acne that worked well for my wife but not 100 percent efficient.

She has since implemented in conjunction with the aformentionned protocol a diet known in France as Seignalet diet (the ancestral diet).
It rests on three pillars:
- eat raw as much as possible and cook under 110°C (best being a steam cooker that cooks at 95°c)
- give up muted cereals (wheat, corn, barley,rye, oats) but keep rice and bukwheat
- give up animal milks under any form.

After 5 weeks the results are amazing. Even in the second part of her cyle, acne has almost completely dissapeared.

I have some suggestions too, though I doubt the results would be quite as drastic as in those pics 8|

DIY Hydrotherapy (my friend learned this in India): first thing in the morning, before washing face or mouth, drink 1.26 litres water without stopping. Do not eat for a further 45 mins. Do not eat for an hour before going to bed. If done on a daily basis it allegedly does wonders for a variety of maladies.

Also, some suggestions for skin:

- wash face with warm salt water
- make a face mask from grated potato & egg (potato good for acne, egg for protein and skin repair, though many foodstuffs are good for skin!)
- aloe vera, fresh, consumed and/or applied directly
- fresh, crushed garlic rubbed on breakouts is also very good - do a test patch for sensitivity first though
- used tea bags, particularly the herbal variety, are very soothing and hydrating

Gah! Looking at the pic's of colon-cleaning made me shite! That is
SO GROSS, especially finding it in a colander as if suggested to... oye!
Cannot go there :/

Time for a (colon) flush! ;)

Here is more information about colon cleansing and fasting, and I am sure it will help to cure acne, too.

http://www.enotalone.com/article/13231.html

I agree with judvic that we should eat a lot of raw food. Also, it is better to consider about your background and blood type to find out food that is most suitable for you. From my own experience, I have grown up eating mostly vegetables and fish, but after I moved to north America and start eating meat regularly, I feel more tired and constipated. I am thinking to do colon cleansing next months. If you have already done it, please tell your story.

Finding Your Ideal Dietary
How and When To Be Your Own Doctor
by Dr. Isabelle A. Mose, Steve Solomon

Anyone that is genuinely interested in having the best possible health should make their own study of the titles listed in the bibliography in the back of this book. After you do, award yourself a BS nutrition. I draw certain conclusions from this body of data. I think they help a person sort out the massive confusion that exists today about proper diet.

First principle: Homo Sapiens clearly can posses extreme health while eating very different dietary regimens. There is no one right diet for humans.

Before the industrial era almost everyone on Earth ate what was produced locally. Their dietary choices were pretty much restricted to those foods that were well adapted and productive in their region. Some places grew rye, others wheat, others millet, others rice. Some places supported cows, others goats, others had few on no domesticated animals. Some places produced a lot of fruits and vegetables. Others, did not. Whatever the local dietary, during thousands of years of eating that dietary natural selection prevailed; most babies that were allergic to or not able to thrive on the available dietary, died quickly. Probably of childhood bacterial infections. The result of this weeding out process was a population closely adapted to the available dietary of a particular locale.

This has interesting implications for Americans, most of whose ancestors immigrated from somewhere else; many of our ancestors also 'hybridized' or crossed with immigrants from elsewhere. Trying to discover what dietary substances your particular genetic endowment is adapted to can be difficult and confusing. If both your parents were Italian and they were more or less pure Italian going way back, you might start out trying to eat wheat, olives, garlic, fava beans, grapes, figs, cow dairy. If pure German, try rye bread, cow dairy, apples, cabbage family vegetables. If Scottish, try oats, mutton, fish, sheep dairy and cabbage family vegetables. If Jewish, try goat dairy, wheat, olives and citrus. And certainly all the above ethnic derivations will thrive on many kinds of vegetables. Afro-Americans, especially dark-complexioned ones little mixed with Europeans, might do well to avoid wheat and instead, try sorghum, millet or tropical root crops like sweet potatoes, yams and taro.
http://www.enotalone.com/article/13278.html

tea tree oil, applied directly to clean skin or in 1:1 mix with olive oil or castor oil, works wonderfully as well.

I'm gonna try that Hildegarda. I don't really suffer from (severe) acne, though I do have some pimples and some spots on my face and I don't like 'em.
Coconut oil works good... Magnesium oil too... but just a few days ago I checked the web and someone mentioned that fresh lemon juice is really good for the skin. So I tried that. And mygosh, it works really awesome for my skin (I have quite a sensitive skin). It also makes the skin soft.

So for me, lemon juice works really well! Just thought I'd share this for those who've tried some things and didn't work out.
You might wanna try this on a day when you don't go to school or work or try this at night, because I've read stories that some people react differently to the juice, their skin gets red etc. (I didn't have any of these reactions, though I did have it with magnesium oil, but it goes away of course after some time). Fresh lemon juice does sting a bit in the beginning (in my case).

I've also noticed that lemon juice takes a lot of time to be absorbed, so ''wear'' it all day. Or all night.
They also say that lemon can work on your skin from the inside, so you might also want to try drinking lemon juice (mixed with some other fruits perhaps.)

Reminds me of this time when I was reading about the benefits of lemon @ this forum and the web, which made me want to make a fresh lemon juice and when I finished I thought ''Maybe I can just drink this immediately, this looks delicious'', I wish I didn't because my whole throat burned from drinking it (a sip!) hahaha, so now I mix it with some sweet fruit :P though be sure if your body should take any sweet fruits if ya wanna make a mix.
(I also tried fresh lemon juice with Stevia, but I don't really like that.)

crazy croc said:
Pantonthenic Acid. It's a B vitamin. Totally water soluble. Available in caps and powder. Tastes bitter when powder mixed with water is drunk. Many prefer the caps for this reason. It cured my adult acne which was very persistent and even became antibiotic resistent. Research it. It is safe and extremelly effective in most cases. Everyone is selling natural cures for acne. Be careful not to easte your money and time. Try it. You need to ingest the equivalent of three tablespoons three times a day at first. Within three weeks you should be clear. If not, then it may not be for you.

Without discounting the credibility of other comments that have been made regarding the importance of having a clean colon in order to have clear skin, I can personally attest to the effectiveness of Pan Acid in clearing up my adult acne as well. I have been taking 1000mcg of Pan Acid (vitamin b 5) in this form: _http://www.amazon.com/Acid-Pantothenic-1000mg-Timed-Release/product-reviews/B000NZDN2Y/ref=cm_cr_dp_all_helpful?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending once a day for months now to help alleviate symptoms of PMS. During this time I have noticed the cystic acne on my skin has completely cleared up and most of the blackheads I had are gone now too. All six of the reviews of this product on Amazon are from buyers who mentioned that Pan Acid cleared up their skin as well.

I just want to add my experiences to this thread FWIW, because I would have appreciated knowing this information years ago and maybe it can help someone else now too.

Scarlet said:
I have been taking 1000mcg of Pan Acid (vitamin b 5) in this form: _http://www.amazon.com/Acid-Pantothenic-1000mg-Timed-Release/product-reviews/B000NZDN2Y/ref=cm_cr_dp_all_helpful?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending once a day for months now to help alleviate symptoms of PMS.

I wasn't aware that Pantonthenic Acid helped with PMS. I'm glad you mentioned it Scarlet, I will have a look at it.

More on the topic, I have always suffered from adult acne until I changed my diet. Initially the acne got worse, I think that I was eliminating toxins. Then it cleared up never to be seen, apart from when eating something my body would react to. So I can also attest for the importance of clearing the gut as mentioned previously, at least that is what did it for me.

Since having introduced more fats in my diet my skin has also gained a new glow.

Gertrudes said:
I wasn't aware that Pantonthenic Acid helped with PMS. I'm glad you mentioned it Scarlet, I will have a look at it.

More on the topic, I have always suffered from adult acne until I changed my diet. Initially the acne got worse, I think that I was eliminating toxins. Then it cleared up never to be seen, apart from when eating something my body would react to. So I can also attest for the importance of clearing the gut as mentioned previously, at least that is what did it for me.

Since having introduced more fats in my diet my skin has also gained a new glow.

Hey that's great news about your health and glowing skin, Gertrudes! In response to your mentioning using Pan Acid to treat PMS, I want to note here that I have been taking five pills of B supplements daily. I have also been discussing my progress in the thread titled, "Dysmenorrhea - Severe Pain During Menstruation" http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=21449.0

I copied this out of that thread to show you what specifically I have been taking in the way of B vitamins:

1. 100mg of the B-complex in capsule form three times a day (_http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000Z8WXTS/ref=oss_product)
2. 1000mcg of B12 (_http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001G7QTRY/ref=oss_product)
3. 1000mg of B5 (_http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000NZDN2Y/ref=oss_product)

:)

Back
Top Bottom