Éiriú Eolas in Baltimore

Thanks for hosting the EE class, Ingrid and Elan! You both are excellent EE instructors and it was nice getting to meet you and shellycheval, Bear, and 3DStudent! I hope to be able to make it down for another meetup :)

Foxx said:
Thanks for hosting the EE class, Ingrid and Elan! You both are excellent EE instructors and it was nice getting to meet you and shellycheval, Bear, and 3DStudent! I hope to be able to make it down for another meetup :)

It was nice getting to meet you as well, Foxx! And thank you for making the trip down. And good to see you too again, shellycheval, Bear, and 3DStudent.

We look forward to seeing and doing EE with you all again as soon as possible :)

The class was even better than usual with both familiar and new faces. It was really nice meeting you as well Foxx!
Hope to see you the next time you can make the trip.

It was nice to see you guys again and nice meeting you Foxx! Great session even though I could only stay for half of it. Until next time..

i am new in this forum i had attend that day i learned lots of thing about to 3d that 3d session was just amazing and do you know when will held next session.

modedit: removed active link

Though there are no classes scheduled for Baltimore, EE classes will soon be given in New York again shauntatt005, and will be announced here when the schedule is set. It is a distance to New York yes, but hopefully you can make it to one of them. :)

In the meantime though you may want to say hello and introduce yourself on the Newbies Forum.

Back
Top Bottom