Eiriu Eolas in Edmonton & Vancouver

davey72 said:
Skyalmian said:
(Is there anything for south of the border, e.g. Puget Sound region?)
Maybe you can take the first step of joining the fellowship and start one.

That seems like a great idea....I was sure I saw a poster somewhere in my area...however I tend to mix reality with my dreams...
I think it would be amazing to have the system available here as well :)
Northern Alberta

The class was successful! About 10 people showed up. People seemed to catch on quickly with pipe breathing, and really went all-in for the lying down portions. A good number of people showed up, but not enough to make the space tight for anyone. :)

big-picture said:
davey72 said:
Skyalmian said:

That seems like a great idea....I was sure I saw a poster somewhere in my area...however I tend to mix reality with my dreams...
Northern Alberta

Yeah! The world could always use another EE teacher. It could have been an older poster, I know classes were hosted occasionally in Edmonton and Fort St. John if memory serves me.

whitecoast said:
The class was successful! About 10 people showed up. People seemed to catch on quickly with pipe breathing, and really went all-in for the lying down portions. A good number of people showed up, but not enough to make the space tight for anyone. :)

big-picture said:
davey72 said:
Skyalmian said:

Northern Alberta

Yeah! The world could always use another EE teacher. It could have been an older poster, I know classes were hosted occasionally in Edmonton and Fort St. John if memory serves me.

Oh my gosh- well done whitecoast! 10 people is a great turnout.

Another EE class is being hosted at the same location as before at 10am on Saturday December 19. It is located at Endless Shore Yoga, which is in the upstairs room 222 at 2570 King George Blvd in Surrey, BC. The attendance contribution is $20, but is sliding scale so if anyone wants to come but cannot afford to pay $20 accommodations will be made - no one will be turned away for lack of funds. :)

Attachments

• EE Poster Dec19.png
    EE Poster Dec19.png
    4 MB · Views: 72
It was a really good class Whitecoast. I enjoyed it very much. I won't be able to make the 19th, but look forward to attending in the New Year.

whitecoast said:
Another EE class is being hosted at the same location as before at 10am on Saturday December 19. It is located at Endless Shore Yoga, which is in the upstairs room 222 at 2570 King George Blvd in Surrey, BC. The attendance contribution is $20, but is sliding scale so if anyone wants to come but cannot afford to pay $20 accommodations will be made - no one will be turned away for lack of funds. :)

:thup: Awesome, Whitecoast! I am very happy for the success of your first class and I know you will have the same success in the subsequent ones. Keep it up! :cheer:

The event is posted on our EE FB page and the Events section of eiriu-eolas.org, if our Canadian (or those with Canadian friends) members want to spread the world.

Back
Top Bottom