Eiriu Eolas in France, and a message of hope for all

Mikel said:
Ailen, You said in Netherlands. Do You know where? And if it will be possible for me to join at least for one session?
I will stay in Rotterdam few days more.

Hey Mikel. I'm still in the preparation phase and I'm checking out some spaces to see which location would be best, and there are also some other things that need to be done. So I don't think I'd be able to set it all up in a few days. Hopefully in the future you can attend a session, either in Poland or the Netherlands!

Oxajil said:
Mikel said:
Ailen, You said in Netherlands. Do You know where? And if it will be possible for me to join at least for one session?
I will stay in Rotterdam few days more.

Hey Mikel. I'm still in the preparation phase and I'm checking out some spaces to see which location would be best, and there are also some other things that need to be done. So I don't think I'd be able to set it all up in a few days. Hopefully in the future you can attend a session, either in Poland or the Netherlands!

Keep me posted, Oxajil.

As you will probably know I live up North, not too far away from the German border. Suppose you would be interested in organising something over here you could also invite Germans or even Polish people?? There is a lovely small church in my village that we could rent, where yoga classes are held on a regular basis. I have an extra appartment where people could stay over, if they prefer and a large garden where people could pitch a tent (I will tell the chickens to move over...).

Let me know if I can do something. :)

Mariama said:
Keep me posted, Oxajil.

Will do!

Mariama said:
As you will probably know I live up North, not too far away from the German border. Suppose you would be interested in organising something over here you could also invite Germans or even Polish people?? There is a lovely small church in my village that we could rent, where yoga classes are held on a regular basis. I have an extra appartment where people could stay over, if they prefer and a large garden where people could pitch a tent (I will tell the chickens to move over...).

That would be really wonderful, thank you for the kind suggestion! Probably next year during springtime (or earlier) when I've finished most of my college courses, we could organize something like that. Until then I will have classes in the province Zuid-Holland as this would fit me best time-wise. So I will get back to you on this :)
If you want and if you have the time, you could help me out with (proofreading) the texts for flyers/brochures? If you want to, we could do this in the translation group, which you can have access to if you PM Ailén or Gandalf.

Starshine said:
Hi everyone,

I up this post because I'd love to participate and getting more involved in EE. I'm trying to incorporate it more and more in my daily life. And so I'd love to know if we can hope to have some meetings in France. I remember talking about that with [name removed for privacy] in Barcelona, but no meetings have been set since.

So, I'de like to know if some people could be interest by this, and I'm sure there is some of you who'd love to participate to meetings in France. If it's possible to set it up, it would be awesome.

Waiting for some news, take care.

Well, we HAVE been thinking about organizing a new course, but so far, nothing has been decided. If it happens this year, it would probably be in October. We'll keep you all posted ASAP.

Oxajil said:
Mariama said:
Keep me posted, Oxajil.

Will do!

Mariama said:

That would be really wonderful, thank you for the kind suggestion! Probably next year during springtime (or earlier) when I've finished most of my college courses, we could organize something like that. Until then I will have classes in the province Zuid-Holland as this would fit me best time-wise. So I will get back to you on this :)
If you want and if you have the time, you could help me out with (proofreading) the texts for flyers/brochures? If you want to, we could do this in the translation group, which you can have access to if you PM Ailén or Gandalf.

Yes, I would like to help you proofread. I will send a PM to Gandalf.

Mariama said:
Yes, I would like to help you proofread. I will send a PM to Gandalf.

Hi Mariama,

I have received your PM.

An invitation to join the group has just been sent to you.

The translation team will be happy to welcome you. :clap:

Please post a little intro as soon as you have joined the group.

And please remember the following note which is very important for all translators :

"Notice to all those interested in volunteering to do translations: We would also like to strongly suggest that you participate regularly in the forum. As you can imagine, translating SOTT/QFS/FOTCM/Cass material also requires a desire to work on the self. This project, believe it or not, is a very useful tool for us all, as we learn a lot about ourselves, networking and the material itself while doing it. But most of the networking and work on the self needs to be done in the forum. The more you participate, the more you learn and the more other members learn with you! "

Ailén said:
Well, we HAVE been thinking about organizing a new course, but so far, nothing has been decided. If it happens this year, it would probably be in October. We'll keep you all posted ASAP.

Thank you Ailén :cool:

Back
Top Bottom