Eíriú-Eolas practice and the Law of Squares

Rhys

Jedi Master
I wanted to start this thread seperately from the main Eíriú-Eolas thread, as I thought it would be a useful way of gathering observations of the Doubling effect or "Law of Squares" related to doing the Breathing Program at particular times to (possibly) add force to our practice. For anyone who doesn't know about the Law of Squares, the following quotes from Ra might help you understand the principle:

Questioner: You mentioned that there were a number of members of the Confederation of Planets. What avenues of service, or types of service, are available to the members of the Confederation?

Ra: I am Ra. I am assuming that you intend the service which we of the Confederation can offer, rather than the service which is available to our use.

The service available for our offering to those who call us is equivalent to the square of the distortion/need of that calling divided by, or integrated with, the basic Law of One in its distortion indicating the free will of those who are not aware of the unity of creation.

Questioner: From this, I am assuming that the difficulty that you have in contacting this planet at this time is the mixture of people here, some being aware of the unity, and some not, and for this reason you cannot come openly or give proof of your contact. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. As we just repeated through this instrument, we must integrate all of the portions of your social memory complex in its illusory disintegration form. Then the product of this can be seen as the limit of our ability to serve. We are fortunate that the Law of Service squares the desires of those who call. Otherwise, we would have no beingness in this time/space at this present continuum of the illusion. In short, you are basically correct. The thought of not being able is not a part of our basic thought-form complex towards your peoples, but rather it is a maximal consideration of what is possible.

Questioner: Can you tell me what the result of the application of the Law of Squares is to those figures?

Ra: I am Ra. The number is approximately meaningless in the finite sense as there are many, many digits. It, however, constitutes a great calling which we of all creation feel and hear as if our own entities were distorted towards a great and overwhelming sorrow. It demands our service.

Questioner: By squared, do you mean that if ten people call you can count that, when comparing it to the planetary ratio, as 100 people, squaring ten and getting 100?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The square is sequential-one, two, three, four, each squared by the next number.

Questioner: If only ten entities on earth required your services how would you compute their calling by using this square method?

Ra: I am Ra. We would square one ten sequential times, raising the number to the tenth square.

Its possible that I had a direct experience of the Doubling effect at around 2100 GMT last Monday, when I had a spontaneous crying episode. I practice Eíriú-Eolas fairly regularly and I rarely cry even then, so this is very unusual for me. I'm assuming that at around this time, there were a high proportion of Eíriú-Eolas participants practicing then?

Does anyone have any thoughts on this or had experiences of this type?

Hi Rhys,

I'm just curious why you attributed your emotional release to the law of squares? This seems to imply that others were responsible for what you experienced as opposed to you causing the emotional release by your own actions in doing EE breathing. It seems like you might be overlooking the effects EE Breathing is having on your own machine by doing this. Attributing your emotional release to the law of squares in some context is a possibility, but there is no way to prove or disprove it, OSIT.

Remember too that the C's also say that there is no "time" and what you experience as a moment in time displayed on a clock may be a total illusion.

FWIW, I had a similar experience last night, but it was at a different time than what you describe.

It's true that attributing my emotional release to the law of squares is pure speculation.. and considering that our experience of "linear time" is programmed into our DNA, it was a bit premature of me to connect the timing of the release with a possible Doubling effect - as you say we have no way to prove this as being true or not, so it is not really a helpful exercise osit.

Thanks for your input.

Rhys said:
It's true that attributing my emotional release to the law of squares is pure speculation..

I think Ryan's point is that it is a bit of 'wiseacring' on your part - and that your intellect is creating theories, trying to understand an emotional experience. An initial understanding that might help here is that your experiences, your growth through suffering, is up to YOU - no one else.

rhys said:
and considering that our experience of "linear time" is programmed into our DNA, it was a bit premature of me to connect the timing of the release with a possible Doubling effect - as you say we have no way to prove this as being true or not, so it is not really a helpful exercise osit.

Thanks for your input.

I think it's always helpful to consider all possibilities. It sharpens discernment. No harm in considering things since keeping an open mind is key - always. Without considering things, how would we understand anything? :)

I would mention, however, that this particular passage of Ra is as close to word salad as you can get, in my estimation. I mean, what does this really mean?

Ra said:
The service available for our offering to those who call us is equivalent to the square of the distortion/need of that calling divided by, or integrated with, the basic Law of One in its distortion indicating the free will of those who are not aware of the unity of creation.

Thank goodness the C's don't wander that far afield in explanations! ;)

anart said:
I think Ryan's point is that it is a bit of 'wiseacring' on your part - and that your intellect is creating theories, trying to understand an emotional experience. An initial understanding that might help here is that your experiences, your growth through suffering, is up to YOU - no one else.

Yes, there are some things that cant be understood with the lower intellectual centre, this emotional release being one of them.. Another reminder to pay more strict attention to myself (and remember what I have learnt!). Thanks.

I would mention, however, that this particular passage of Ra is as close to word salad as you can get, in my estimation. I mean, what does this really mean?

Ra said:

Thank goodness the C's don't wander that far afield in explanations! ;)

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom