Éiriú Eolas Transcripts.

THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU!!!!!!

I found this 'cos I was having a quick look for anything like it before I asked if someone could! Awesome!

I have been wanting to try the EE breathing program since I found out about it, a lot more since reading about Laura's experiences regarding it, but (due to many reasons I won't go into) my financial position ATM is abysmal, and I won't be able to afford to purchase the CD/DVD for at least a few weeks, and I can't make use of the online version as I have a (very slow) prepaid mobile broadband connection- If I was to watch it online, I'd have to buy more credit every week... I was going to ask if somebody could give me somewhere to begin, or even a transcript of the first sets of exercises, so I could begin to try these techniques right away.

I have never really meditated before, or ever used breathing exercises (except that I walk a lot (no car) and when I walk I like to sing at the same time- holding notes etc. is quite a challenge when you are walking fast, as I do. Going to do it all the time now that I know it's good for me!)

I am going to try copying Laura's method of lying down while meditating and using the breath exercises to facilitate the correct mental state. I'll be using the 'with seed' method to begin, as my brain has a hard time shutting up.

If anyone has any advice to offer, I'd be glad to hear it... Is it better to do this in the dark, or with dim lighting? Does it help to have any particular sounds/music playing? Does incense help? Is it better to meditate at any given time of day? What are indicators that I should stop for the day? How long should I attempt to get into the right state of mind if I'm having a hard time? Or is it all just personal preference?

In any case, all suggestions and advice are welcome, as I am a complete newbie regarding meditation. It seems to be one of the things I have had an unconscious bias against for some reason.

Thanx everyone!!!

Having a rough day and read this here at work. Did a little pipe breathing and I can honestly say it's helping. Thanks for this!

Is never to late to thank. (or think! ;D)

The writen instructions allows me to take notes on my paper notebook and memorize the instructions faster. Thank You!

Merci pour la transcription, beau travail... J'ai la méthode en Français et je la pratique le lundi et jeudi soir... Merci pour les créateurs...
cela m'apporte beaucoup de bien être, de la chaleur, de la paix et une douce et légère vibration de tout mon corps ainsi qu'un état de méditation très appréciable...

Thank you for transcription, nice work ... I Method in French and I practice on Monday and Thursday night ... Thanks for creators ...
it brings me a lot of well being, warmth, peace and a sweet and gentle vibration of my body and a very valuable meditative state ...

Back
Top Bottom