Engine running on water?

SHNAGFNAY

Jedi Master
Where watching a YouTube video and found this:

In this video of "Hidden Technology" we have made a prototype of an engine that works only with water. We have modified this electric generator to be able to produce electrical energy using only water as fuel. Thanks to this highly efficient Hydrolysis equipment and the secret additive for the HH+ electrolyte, we can break down the water molecules and obtain large amounts of Hydrogen, with which we make this electric generator work.

So is this real or fake?

Well, in 1971 in Spain a man claimed to invent an engine that worked with water, this is the story:

Arturo Estévez Varela, who designed, created and patented the first Spanish water engine. For some it turned out to be a fraud but, for others, ahead of his time.

Born in Valle de a Serena (Badajoz) in 1914, Arturo Rufino Estévez Varela studied Industrial Technique at Areneros de Madrid with Father Caracciolo. As head of a mechanical workshop, industrial expert and factory manager he began to patent inventions in 1931 and, over the years, until his disappearance from the public scene, his list of patents would grow to almost a hundred.

Estévez publicly presented, for the first time in 1971, his hydrogen generator, commonly called a 'water engine'. To promote it and give evidence of its operation, the inventor from Extremadura carried out the best possible marketing at that time, he toured a large part of the Iberian Peninsula and appeared in a large number of municipalities.

In his numerous demonstrations, Estévez used his four-stroke, 47-cubic-centimeter moped that had had its gas tank replaced by a hydrogen generator and, with a pitcher full of water from which he had previously drunk, he stood in a place crowded town and fed its contents into the generator.

Together with a few stones, a mineral substance never revealed by him, the Extremaduran inventor started the engine and walked around with his moped, as can be seen in the NO-DO recordings.

Although, previously, Estévez declared that the hydrogen with which the engine moved came from an amorphous paste to which water was added. This paste was the result of a sand invented by himself and mixed with 20% stone charcoal, treated in an oven at 1,800 degrees.

In addition, Estévez delivered the patent to the State free of charge. "My patent, the license for Spain, I give it free of charge to the State for the benefit of all Spaniards", as the man from Extremadura mentioned on television.

The Extremaduran water motor reached the ears of Franco, who commissioned a technical and scientific analysis carried out by a group of engineers. After the negative conclusions, the engineers predicted that this secret material was boron and, in addition, legend has it that the dictator mentioned "he has already made a fool of himself".

Estevez's invention was opposed by another major political figure, namely the Minister of Industry, who in 1971 claimed that the water engine was a joke.

After the rejection and opposition to Arturo Estévez Varela's 'water motor', rumors began of a possible plot carried out by oil and energy companies that, in order to silence the invention and continue to prosper their businesses, could have bought the patent.

First of all, you need energy to split the bond of the two H+ from the O2-. The question is, how he get that energy in or mor specific what subsance reduces the energy for splitting this bond so mouch that burning the 2H with the O to H2O, so that this reacten will bring more energy than the split. I don't know any catalyst that makes that possible...

I have done a search and I have found this, although another thing is the efficiency and the application:

Most alkali and alkaline earth metals react with water to produce hydrogen. The alkali metals comprise Group 1 of the periodic table and are lithium, sodium, potassium, rubidium, cesium and francium. The alkaline earth metals comprise Group 2 and include beryllium, magnesium, calcium, strontium, barium, and radium. Beryllium, however, does not react with water, and francium is too rare and unstable to be relevant. When mixed with water, the alkaline earth metals generally produce a weaker reaction than the alkali metals.

Lithium
The reaction of lithium with water is relatively slow and smooth, because its density is about half that of water. It bubbles on the surface of the water, releasing hydrogen and gradually forming a clear solution of lithium hydroxide.

Sodium
When metallic sodium reacts with water, the resulting heat almost immediately melts the metal into a silvery-gray ball. The hydrogen gas evolved during this reaction propels the ball rapidly across the surface of the water, leaving a white trail of sodium hydroxide that eventually dissolves into a clear solution. Hydrogen often self-ignites and burns with an orange flame. Larger pieces of sodium metal can explode on contact with water.

Potassium
Potassium is a soft, silvery-white metal that reacts violently with water to form hydrogen and potassium hydroxide. The heat of this reaction ignites the hydrogen, producing a vigorous bluish-pink flame. Like metallic sodium, potassium metal can explode in water.

Rubidium
Rubidium is a soft, highly reactive metal that can self-ignite in air. It reacts violently with water, producing hydrogen which is ignited by the heat of reaction, as well as rubidium hydroxide.

Cesium
Cesium is an extremely reactive silver and gold alkali metal that is liquid at room temperature. It ignites in air and explodes in water, producing hydrogen and cesium hydroxide, which is the strongest known base.

Magnesium
Magnesium occurs in minerals such as dolomite, soapstone, and asbestos. Elemental magnesium is a light but strong metal. Magnesium generally reacts weakly with water, unless the water is at a high temperature. Produces hydrogen and magnesium oxide when exposed to steam.

Calcium
Calcium is the third most common metal on earth (after iron and aluminum), and it is the fifth most common element on the periodic table. It occurs naturally in compounds such as limestone, marble, and limestone. When mixed with water, calcium metal generates hydrogen gas and forms a cloudy white solution of calcium hydroxide.

Barium
Barium is a soft, silvery-white metal that oxidizes rapidly in air and occurs naturally in combination with other elements. This reacts rapidly with water to form barium hydroxide and hydrogen.

Strontium
Like barium, strontium is a silvery-white metal that oxidizes rapidly in air. When placed in water, after a short period of time, hydrogen bubbles appear on the metal surface. The reaction of strontium with water forms strontium hydroxide and hydrogen.

Radio
Radium is a whitish radioactive metal that reacts rapidly with nitrogen in the air to form a black nitride coating. Formerly used in drugs to treat cancer and other diseases, its use declined when researchers discovered safer materials. Radium rapidly decomposes in water, producing radium hydroxide and hydrogen.

Wandering Star said:
I have done a search and I have found this, although another thing is the efficiency and the application:...
Yes, I have vorgotten about this :P
But, like you say, there is the burdon to use it or the right application, to use that properly.
Then you have the same Pollutiones from that substances like for building an akkumulator for e-cars and else.
So do you even want to use it, if that is the way to do so?
I don't think so.
But maybe there exists a way to do that clean and cheap 🙃

The Mysterious Death of Stanley Meyer and His Water-Powered Car​

Meyer’s water-powered engine was the result of 20 years of research and dedication, and he claimed it was capable of converting tap water into enough hydrogen fuel to drive his car from one end of the country to the other. His invention was mind-boggling and promised a future of non-polluting vehicles that could be refueled with a garden hose.

It worked through an electric water fuel cell, which divided any kind of water — including salt water — into its fundamental elements of hydrogen and oxygen, by utilizing a process far simpler than the electrolysis method.

Despite skepticism about the legitimacy of a car that runs on water, Meyer was able to patent his invention under Section 101 of the Subject Matter Eligibility Index, meaning he proved to a patent review board that his invention worked reliably.

On March 21, 1998, Meyer was having lunch at a Cracker Barrel with his brother and two potential Belgian investors. The four clinked their glasses to toast their commitment to uplifting the world, but after taking a sip of his cranberry juice, Meyer clutched his throat, sprang to his feet, and ran outside. Rushing after him, his brother Stephen found him down on his knees, vomiting violently. He quickly muttered his last words, “They poisoned me.”

Luckily many of Stan Meyer’s patents have expired, meaning they can now be found online in Google’s patent catalog.

I have heared of him too, but unfortunately you won't find the patent for the cell, at least not the original one, only "corrected ones" that will not work. Albeit I have to say, I never tryed to search for them at all, because, you know, when it is like by the dath of Tesla, then all important documents were removed as quickly as possible, so that no one kan use it.
An an other thought that came to me, what if the poisoning of him only should lead to the false "truth"?

We have had people here in New Zealand go "missing" or be silenced e.g

I don't think any tech like this is public for very long. the PTB control it all too much.

I remember an account of a researcher who was experimenting with various AC current frequencies with water and he ended up vaporising a big tube of water.

Alas I can't find it.

Back
Top Bottom