Enrique Castillo Pleiadians & Sixth Density Beings - Experiment in 70s

zim

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
The last year I found out this Book it was made in the 70´s year by Enrique Castillo ( Costarican), as you may know in this countries the culture is very different than USA & Europe countries, in my point of view ( I'll try to use the right words since I'm not a good English writer, I'm still learning it ) we the latin-american people were induced in a strong way to the Catholic religion first then the Christian Church which makes us have a thought pattern were anything else is "witch thing" or "demons things", so the UFOs Thing .

In this book I could see that this person was involve in a Jehovah's Witnesses church in a very strong way but apparently something happen and he became to have several experiences which finally discovered was a " Pleidians brothers"; they gave him information in reffer to Christ and the coming of him, in each meeting he entered into a ship so he told what he saw in it .....for example planetary maps , star maps and snake & dragons pictures ???? .....but they suppose to be the Good guys !!!! , they give him information like prophesies and earthchange information , they moved him to Peru to meet with the Master ???? named Ram Ri Dam :halo: :scared: :huh: , he received an information named the law ..??. :huh:

In the same book he wrote about a 6th density beings named AXA, AX and OXO, who make a contact with him by telepathy, he said " they told us that they did not have a body as us they were different just pure energy " he and his group came nervous, a symbols was given to them but they did not understand (I don't know yet if those symbols were like Reiki symbols )then the 6th beings asked them to get 13 man and 4 women in the darkness the men must be in triangle two mirrors each side of the triangle and the women in a horizontal line inside of the triangle this was asked to open a " door " from the 6th density to our density. They had fear so they did not accomplish and the 6th density beings have gone and said this was a opportunity in 600, 000 terrenal years only !!!

Well back to the point, I have learnt the the pleidians and 6th density beings are the good guys but there are STS in the same place that could handle disinformation to the people and lead to them to a bad feelings and finally to death ???? Or I'm wrong ???? (It is important to me since we are located in this place and one of the book that many people could see here is this include others in that kind ), those procedures and meetings doesn't look like to me a STO procedures !!! I've found that " Information is knowledge and Dis information is worst than ignorant" ....so I would like to be sure that I'm understanding this all world here ( Matrix) I mean I'm walking in the right path.. :-[ reading this make me feel that not everything is as good as it appear !!!! :huh:
Someone comment is well received!

Re: Pleidians Channeling info & Sixth Dimensions Beings Experiment in 70´s

zim said:
[...] reading this make me feel that not everything is as good as it appear !!!! :huh:

zim,

You're right about that. You may find this article interesting: Aliens and Cosmic Cointelpro

It sounds like you have a good eye for discernment :) I'm sure other members will have info to offer as well...

Hello zim.
I also read that book and I have it in my small library, and I personally met Enrique Castillo, he gave lectures in Colombia and I was present and what I can tell you is that this seems to be one more case mental control or extradimensional influences because he is an ordinary person even he wrote no more, no more conferences because he thought everything he said was very strange (everything that happened to him). so this can help us to identify COINTELPRO information ;)

I also met him!, we did meetings much time ago. I have the elements to believe in his history but I am completely sure that the ET's that contacted him was the famous blond Orions STS,and was deceived by them. it cost me much to realize that! because he was not kidnapped, it was "voluntary" and with full awareness and this history in not similar to anyone that I had read. In that moment I was confused by pleyadians, kryon, cass , and others but know I can see.

Did you note the part in Peru when it was presented to them a person exactly like Christ?? and he said "I'm not what you think" It was was a complete fraud!!, in fact I think it was an experiment of their reactions to this being.

It's amazing when he knew Venusians, and there is a clue that make think that his tale is true. The Venusians told him that "Venus is similar to earth" but he and no one didn't understand that because they didn't know about transdimentionality. I understand know.

Q: (L) If a star is a transition point from one dimension to another,
when the earth moves into 4th density, is it going to appear as a star
to the people in 3rd density?
A: "Gas planet."
Q: (L) It will appear as a gas planet? (J) Just as Jupiter appears to
us.
A: Jupiter is level 4 density.
Q: (L) To whom does Jupiter appear as a flaming sun, at what level?
A: 5, 6, and 7.
Q: (T) What does it look like in 4th?
A: Earth.

Q: (T) Jupiter looks like Earth and Earth looks like Jupiter in 4th
density?
A: No.
Q: (L) What does Earth look like in 4th density?
A: Invisible.
Q: (J) Huh? (L) What do you mean invisible?
A: Only visible upon request. Variability of physicality.
Q: (L) Okay, does this mean that to the Lizzies and Orions the earth
is invisible?
A: When they are not thinking about it.
Q: (J) You mean when they are not thinking about it it doesn't exist?
They have to focus on it for it to become visible?
A: Close.
Q: (T) But, you told us one time that everyone in 4th density was
able to see us?
A: Yes.
Q: (J) Us, not earth. (T) What do they see us on?
A: Able to see you when they choose to.
Q: (J) In other words, they focus on the frequency to see us. (L) I
guess it is like animals in second density. You ride down the road
and don't really see what is around you unless you focus in on it. (J)
Unless you concentrate on looking for them... (T) Like standing still
in a forest and after a time you can see what is there.
(J) It is all according to perception.
A: Yes, but 4th level is the first one with true variability.

This pleyadians gives to Enrique a prophecy called "El pais del norte del sur" (the north south country) and you can identify to Chavez in it, and they depicted him like the savior of humanity, very suspicious to me. :huh:

In his second book there is a part that in the future I am going to translate into English and put it here. The ETs show him a room with technology to control dreams and doing amazing things, this is where the manipulation in done but he was completely unaware of that.

jhonny said:
Hello zim.
I also read that book and I have it in my small library, and I personally met Enrique Castillo, he gave lectures in Colombia and I was present and what I can tell you is that this seems to be one more case mental control or extradimensional influences because he is an ordinary person even he wrote no more, no more conferences because he thought everything he said was very strange (everything that happened to him). so this can help us to identify COINTELPRO information ;)

Hi Jhonny

That's very interesting that you meet him personally, so he is aware that there were some kind of manipulation in his meetings????? Have you ever talk with him about the information that you can reach in this site which I think can help him to understand what he lived? I just wonder if it is possible???? May it help him some way..... :huh: :/

Galaxia2002 said:
I also met him!, we did meetings much time ago. I have the elements to believe in his history but I am completely sure that the ET's that contacted him was the famous blond Orions STS,and was deceived by them. it cost me much to realize that! because he was not kidnapped, it was "voluntary" and with full awareness and this history in not similar to anyone that I had read. In that moment I was confused by pleyadians, kryon, cass , and others but know I can see.

Did you note the part in Peru when it was presented to them a person exactly like Christ?? and he said "I'm not what you think" It was was a complete fraud!!, in fact I think it was an experiment of their reactions to this being.

It's amazing when he knew Venusians, and there is a clue that make think that his tale is true. The Venusians told him that "Venus is similar to earth" but he and no one didn't understand that because they didn't know about transdimentionality. I understand know.

Q: (L) If a star is a transition point from one dimension to another,
when the earth moves into 4th density, is it going to appear as a star
to the people in 3rd density?
A: "Gas planet."
Q: (L) It will appear as a gas planet? (J) Just as Jupiter appears to
us.
A: Jupiter is level 4 density.
Q: (L) To whom does Jupiter appear as a flaming sun, at what level?
A: 5, 6, and 7.
Q: (T) What does it look like in 4th?
A: Earth.

Q: (T) Jupiter looks like Earth and Earth looks like Jupiter in 4th
density?
A: No.
Q: (L) What does Earth look like in 4th density?
A: Invisible.
Q: (J) Huh? (L) What do you mean invisible?
A: Only visible upon request. Variability of physicality.
Q: (L) Okay, does this mean that to the Lizzies and Orions the earth
is invisible?
A: When they are not thinking about it.
Q: (J) You mean when they are not thinking about it it doesn't exist?
They have to focus on it for it to become visible?
A: Close.
Q: (T) But, you told us one time that everyone in 4th density was
able to see us?
A: Yes.
Q: (J) Us, not earth. (T) What do they see us on?
A: Able to see you when they choose to.
Q: (J) In other words, they focus on the frequency to see us. (L) I
guess it is like animals in second density. You ride down the road
and don't really see what is around you unless you focus in on it. (J)
Unless you concentrate on looking for them... (T) Like standing still
in a forest and after a time you can see what is there.
(J) It is all according to perception.
A: Yes, but 4th level is the first one with true variability.

This pleyadians gives to Enrique a prophecy called "El pais del norte del sur" (the north south country) and you can identify to Chavez in it, and they depicted him like the savior of humanity, very suspicious to me. :huh:

In his second book there is a part that in the future I am going to translate into English and put it here. The ETs show him a room with technology to control dreams and doing amazing things, this is where the manipulation in done but he was completely unaware of that.

Hi Galaxia

Thanks for your support in this info, there are a lot of parts that make me dude aswell, since I said BUT they were Pleidians and 6th Beings ??? But after a while and reading I think that there were something bad about all that experience!!! In the meeting in peru there were more people who had this experience so how many people could have this dis-information after that and share with X people areound the world ?? :huh:!!!!
It is incredible how ( we )the people can go in the wrong way so simple!!!! I have learnt on this days that I " can not believe in everything I heard and the half in the things I see"!!! So it is sooooo complicated!!! There are a tons of information everywhere so someone have the desire to look but then :cry: what the person received is dis information and then take the wrong way !!!!! :/ :cry: :scared:

I found out the last week a Ufo´s investigators in San jose but they only take the pictures analized it , then they put in their web as part of the existing of UFOS only that , but when I asked them If they knew about Cointelpro- Lizzies ect they said ! OH that´s only talks of someone, how we can be manipulating by UFOS how the people can be the food for another being and bla bla bla, and then they said- Dont you see my web it isnt interesting? Dont you see me at the TV report ???? Don´t you see Kryon come to San Jose???? ect :scared: :scared: :shock: SO I THOUGH WHAT YOU MEAN change my conversation !!!!! They knew Enrique as well adn put like the conference people in Costa Rica for the UFO Contacts and prove that the ET exist !!! only that no other reflection or though or desired for true information... so it take me another again think on all this matter and see how we can stay sleeping every day if we have the Material things, money, " GOOD" life ......

In another hand today Kryon is here and many reporter and people went to the conference because they believed that this is true information of love!!!! :shock: :O What did you learnt about this being ??? more Cointelpro right ?????

Regards

Hi zim. Here's a little from the C's concerning Kryon:

session 970104 said:
Q: (L) Since we were discussing it, may I ask about the
Kryon material?
A: If you wish.
Q: (L) Can we be more specific. Is the Kryon source one
from a higher density?
A: "Source" of most things in your density is, in one way or
another, from a higher density.
Q: (L) Okay, I understand that, but what I want to know is
this particular source a Being from a higher density who calls
itself Kryon?
A: Infer as you see fit!
Q: (J) If you excuse the expression, you have to consider the
source.

session 950110 said:
Q: (L) So, I don't really need to go on because all of this is
nonsense. Now, this guy here who channels this being called
Kryon writes an article about the metaphysical Christ. I read
this article and really liked it. It made me feel nice and good
and pleasant. Well, I'm not even going to ask you because I
like him. It says here on another page that the Milky Way
galaxy is part of a system of loosely 20 other galaxies. Is this
true?
A: Too vague, all systems can be measured thusly if desired.
Q: (L) So that is too arbitrary.
A: Also a system of every conceivable combination.
Q: (L) In any event, it says that all of these universes expand
at the rate of 90% of the speed of light. The ultimate central
sun of it all is what we vaguely call God.
A: We have already covered these areas and "God" is
"Everything," not a central sun.
Q: (L) Well, he is talking about this 25 thousand year cycle
where the earth passes into a photon belt that circles the
Pleiadians system, and, when this photon belt hits us it is
going to make all kinds of changes and it one of the small
cycles, and the harmonic convergence is...
A: Fragmented channel.

What I understood here is he is not a lizzie or lizzie´s group (as some Pleidians , Orions above) but we can classify in a part of disinformation source too ?
Kryon doesn't say all the true either ??? I mean the Bad true about all what the human beings are part of ????? and he doesn't show to the people how to search the true itself i mean do our JOB , when I heard their conference by MP3 in the web , I felt so good almost hypnotized by love!!! :cry: :huh: but only that love words, Lemuria information, workers of light and that's it, what is the part about my JOB with my spirit and look for the true, read, see... Don't you think this is another way to keep people in a great dream ???

I think you're right zim. Like the Ra material, there is such an emphasis on the 'warm and fuzzy'(love and light brigade) as to render the information on the whole a bit out of balance. And yes, quite possibly used to keep people in their 'great dream' rather than objective reality.

Back
Top Bottom