Entering quiet mode

Ellipse

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Hello all, just a word to say I will certainly not post during two or three weeks.
I'm quite overworked since two weeks and I have not yet read the October Session thread and the Statement of Principles of the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind and when done ... I will need to digest it.

Regards

It's hard work keeping up with everything, I know the feeling :shock:

Don't stress too much, it's not healthy :)
Cya when ya get back to regular posting again !

With overworked I guess you mean, your work?

Well I shut myself up sometimes, most of the time when I need the catch up with my study. With can take up to 1,5 weeks.

You can always print the 'Statement of Principles of the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind'. I think it's more relax reading it on paper. Observing the material.

Well anyway, take the rest you need. Till then. :)

Ellipse,
I hope things get "better" for ya. I hate the money concept, but we gotta have some money to live on this BBM...
Take Care of Yourself... Get some rest... Without being presumptuous, I think there is always someone here to talk if you need...
Al

I guess you mean 'earn' money? Because to 'win' money well it’s sounds to me like you just spoke as a true gambling addict. :P

No really I am kidding. Really frustrating. I hope everything sorts out for the better. Take care of yourself.

Ellipse said:
With overworked I guess you mean, your work?
Yes, the work to win money, I absolutely need funds, the situation is becoming critical.

Best of lucks to you Ellipse. I really hope your situation improves soon, I know it can feel quite alarming to see a constant decrease in one's finances

I recently took a few extra hours (again) for similar reasons.

Take good care of yourself!

Ellipse said:
Hello all, just a word to say I will certainly not post during two or three weeks.
I'm quite overworked since two weeks and I have not yet read the October Session thread and the Statement of Principles of the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind and when done ... I will need to digest it.

Regards

Hi Ellipse. I know the feeling. I'm in a similar boat myself and my posting activity has declined recently as a result. Take care of yourself and keep doing the EE, oK?

Thanks all for your support. Short time after my message, mission so money arrived. :)

Enough to survive and to partially refund borrowed money and, more important, to have spare time to learn and to try to help others. Inner trust is precious.

dont worry in 5th there's no college i meant 3rd it really is an hollogram with "real" colors i work two
keep a nucleus in ur finacial state being alone and out the system requires ur desicion .
are you ready for that... keep watching your history

Back
Top Bottom