Epic clips in Cinema..!

look for it as, inglorious basterds opening scene
Very good scene. I remember the first time I saw it I was very nervous, inside me, and I was not sure why. Tarantino makes us feel things that are not visible but that are there, like fear. In this particular scene, I mean. The surprise comes when we realise why and then wow.

Very good scene. I remember the first time I saw it I was very nervous, inside me, and I was not sure why. Tarantino makes us feel things that are not visible but that are there, like fear. In this particular scene, I mean. The surprise comes when we realise why and then wow.
Yes!
And you then look back and realize the whole thing was a charade cause Landa always knew, he was just playing with the farmer.

I liked this thread very much and would like to join you in the suggestions.
You may already know it, but I still want to tell you about this film I discovered:

It's about an artist who meets a somewhat mysterious young woman. As they move forward in their relationship, the painter will discover, that souls of different "times" can meet. Let's say there's some science fiction, but in a subtle way. Images full of symbolic content abound. I consider it a "jewel" and plan to see it a second time to observe better.

It is a film for the soul. It's full of beauty. I can't talk anymore because I don't want to strip the viewer of the "discovery" factor.

Greetings!:flowers:

"Rouge" (Red) is a movie about synchronicity and also about how love can change a person. In that movie the character of Jean Louis Trintignan is a man that lives without feeling love, in the realm of guilty. Thanks to a dog, that the young girl finds, and thanks to the girl herself, the man without love will become human again, feeling again love, the universal love. This last scene we can see many things but specially the beautiful visage of Jean Louis Trintignan that has changed. Also this movie is finishing by a boat accident very similar with a very famous ferry accident where hundreds of people died, I think in the north of Europe the same year that the film was done. The ferry was named Estonia. Around 900 people died. But the movie was made before the accident. So what a strange coïncidence coming from a movie that has as a primer subject synchronicity.

This movie shows a man with a good interior surrounded by pathological. He does not make good decisions and is involved in murders that were not planned, but were the result of the desperate situation to get out of the sick situation.

At first, I was disappointed that he was capable of murder, as it was obvious that he is a "good" person, so to speak. But, at the end of the film, he gives news that he is not becoming a reactive person and makes a responsible decision based on service to others and not on saving himself.

It is a film to reflect on the pathological dynamics. In the end it leaves a "taste" of hope in the human soul. (I didn't find it in English to share, possibly it can be found elsewhere. Later I will search in other sites outside youtube, for now this video remains as a reference).

Greetings!:flowers:

Some movies are eternal, like this one, The Nights of Cabiria by Master Fellini.

Life is music, gentleness, movement, love, understanding. Life is music. If you feel depressed see a Fellini movie or listen the music of Nino Rota. Resilience is the acceptance of what it is and continue in that amazing thing that is Life.

Every time I see this scene I feel my heart and also I am so happy to be alive.

Bambi (1942).

Many years after the realisation of this classic many doctors advice to parents that this movie was too hard for kids. Maybe. But maybe not. I saw the movie when I had around 9 years. It changed my life, of put me in a sort or road where animals will be loved, no matter what. It is because of Bambi that I love dogs and cats and all animals. It is a very strong movie, hard, and when I saw it as an adult it touched me a lot. A classic. My favorite movie by Walt Disney.

In this scene the mother of Bambi is killed by hunters. It is the end of innocence of Bambi.

Enjoy this moment of insight from little Bambi.

C'est le genre de films que je ne peux pas regarder sans fondre en larmes comme le petit éléphant avec les grandes oreilles...
Désolée, je ne peux pas ça me fait trop mal... Love Loretta...

It's the kind of film I can't watch without crying like the little elephant with the big ears...
I'm sorry, I can't. It hurts too much.... Love Loretta....

Back
Top Bottom