Epic clips in Cinema..!

RoboCop 2 - Sunblock 5000 commercial
What is funny in this scene is the ending which state something like "The product is highly carcinogenic" at least in the reality I was living in when I first watch this movie...

Coen Brothers film No Country for Old Men offer's a interesting example of when Knowledge Protects.
This is the scene where the main protagonist's combat experience save's his life. Graphic Cinema

I love this movie. Specially the first part of it. How this guy puts his life in danger to death because he wants to give water to a victim. So in that case he did not have the knowledge and he will pay for it. But the rhythm of this first part of the movie, the suspense are incredible!

This is the first scene of "Frenzy" by Hitchcock. I like the black humor in it. Also, you know that Hitchcock used to appear in every first scene of his movies. Can you see him in this one?

Lady and the Duke 2001 subtitled preview (L'anglaise et le Duc)
Eric Rohmer's tale of revolutionary terror in 1790s France, filmed using digital backdrops based on maps and pictures from the period.

Hello everyone!
This film I suggest is now based on real facts. It is about a woman who gradually remembers her previous next life and reaches a point where her present life is damaged by visions.
At first her family doesn't support her, but little by little they begin a search to heal something that remained pending... It is a good film to deal with the subject of reincarnation. Greetings!:flowers:

One thing I like to see are credits of the movies, at the beginning and specially at the end. They are a so important part of a movie. You can see, specially at the end, how many people worked on the movie, where the movie was filmed, and sometimes a dedication of the movie to someone in special. Specially at the end you can see also how a movie is a team work, not just what you see. And you can read the names of the people, the locations, the companies, etc.

These are the credits of the movie "Rouge". In fact a good credit put you in ambiance, tells you what the subject of what you will see.

Back
Top Bottom