Epicor

genero81

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Found this product at my local health food store. VRP is a company I'm very familiar with and trust. Today is day three for me
taking Epicor. I will let you all know how it works out.

Donald

The President’s Desk
Revolutionizing Immune Modulation
Rob Watson, President

VRP is always enthusiastic about each of our science-supported products. But occasionally an ingredient rises above the rest. Such is the case with EpiCor™, a yeast-derived immune modulating nutrient. It’s not often that we get this excited about a new supplement.

EpiCor was accidentally discovered in 2004, when insurance adjusters noticed that employees of a leading animal nutrition products manufacturer had unusually low sick leave rates and filed significantly fewer claims than employees of similarly sized companies. The company wondered if the proprietary yeast culture it manufactured to keep animals healthy was enhancing its employees’ immune systems. They commissioned a study, which determined that individuals who worked directly with the yeast culture experienced increased natural killer cell activity, higher antioxidant levels, an improved ratio of immune helper cells to suppressor cells, and lower levels of undesirable immune complexes. Another company was created to research and sell the human version of this proprietary yeast culture, named EpiCor.

After hearing this story, VRP’s medical experts began evaluating the science behind EpiCor. We were impressed with studies showing its immune system effects, its high antioxidant levels, and most of all its safety data. The product is so new that the research backing it is still unpublished. However, scientists who have delved into its properties expect to publish their research in six to nine months. Many new clinical studies also are expected to be undertaken to further validate its benefits.

VRP is proud to be the first company to make EpiCor available to consumers. With the advent of many news stories concerning potential exotic assaults on our immune systems, EpiCor’s contributions will interest anyone who wants to maintain optimal health. I’m so impressed by EpiCor that I’ve started giving our test run material to my 11-year-old daughter. VRP also is introducing a junior version of this product, to support the health of children, who are often exposed to many immune-challenging bugs.

The information in this article is not intended to provide personal medical advice, which should be obtained from a medical professional, and has not been approved by the U.S. FDA.

Copyright by Vitamin Research Products, Inc. The Vitamin Research News is intended solely for individual, non-commercial use. All other uses are prohibited without written permission from VRP. The Vitamin Research News is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast in any form, or by any means whether now known or hereinafter devised, without prior written permission from VRP.

Requests for permission to reproduce all or part of the material or information contained in the Vitamin Research News should be directed by U.S. Post to Robert Watson at Vitamin Research Products 4610 Arrowhead Drive Carson City, NV 89706 or by fax to Robert Watson at 775.884.1336 or via e-mail to Robert Watson, at VRP

home | products | company | health concerns | library | site map | catalog | newsletter | contact us

Vitamin Research Products . 800-877-2447 Carson City, NV 89701

Back
Top Bottom