Eric Pearl \

anartist

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Hi

Here is a link, as requested, to the site
_http://thereconnection.com/dr_eric_pearl_history.html
the link to Reiki is that I met someone who had taken the reconnective healing methodolgy, and her description of it sounded quite similar to reiki, of which I am a first level practionner. She spoke of the sensations on her hands that she experienced when giving this healing: heat, vibration, cold, a string through the palm, most of which I have experienced(well, heat and vibration for sure). Going to the reconnective healing site and reading about this method, I was intrigued to discover the "keys of Enoch" mentionned by the 'founder' of this healing method. Now keeping in mind that lies need to be cloaked by truths, I was wondering if it was possible that the section of the "keys of Enoch" that Eric Pearl read was one of the parts of this book that might be truthfull. I do not have the book myself, and do not wish to buy it as I do not think it would be worth it. But I thought it possible that someone here might have this book, and could look up the section in question, Chapter 3.1.7 and pass on relevent details from that chapter to this group?
I am also wondering about this reconnective method as, despite the mention of the 'keys of Enoch', the woman I was talking to said that she was told that the reconnective healing uses light to change DNA, which considering the material I have read in Lauras books, is striking. Would it be possible for a "healing method" such as this to be used for nefarious purposes: i.e. to foreclose on the possibility of actually changing the DNA?, rather than the beneficial affects on DNA as the C's mention. I don't know anything about the technology of light being used to change DNA, so I am out of my depth here.
As regards Reiki, the C's have spoken favourably on it, and so I wonder if this "new" reconnective healing is a perversion of reiki, or if it possible that this method is actually a positive continuation and deepening of Reiki as we get 'closer' to the wave.

Eric Pearl "reconnective healing" "keys of enoch" and Reiki

Requested where? By whom?

Sorry. Perhaps that was a bit ambigous? This is what I read when I first came upon the "Article recommendations and Topics "Come in and discuss topics you would like to see covered by the SOTT or post articles that you would like to discuss. Include original link to article." So I took that as the request for a link to the original article, which caused me to write "as requested". But I am thinking here that maybe the article in question would be a SOTT article, or newspaper/media aricle? and not a question I have about a web page/source/link? If it is only SOTT or media, I apologize for posting my question/s. Is there a place I could go to in SOTT to post these questions?

anartist said:
Sorry. Perhaps that was a bit ambigous? This is what I read when I first came upon the "Article recommendations and Topics "Come in and discuss topics you would like to see covered by the SOTT or post articles that you would like to discuss. Include original link to article." So I took that as the request for a link to the original article, which caused me to write "as requested". But I am thinking here that maybe the article in question would be a SOTT article, or newspaper/media aricle? and not a question I have about a web page/source/link? If it is only SOTT or media, I apologize for posting my question/s. Is there a place I could go to in SOTT to post these questions?
I guess that it isn't quite clear that this means SOTT TYPE articles. Are you a regular reader of SOTT? If so, then you would know that this type of article would never be posted there. As for the discussion part, it is for discussion of articles that are already ON SOTT.

I will move the topic to the appropriate category.

I am not a frequent reader of SOTT, I have read a lot on your Cassiopaea site and have the wave series of books, and I have downloaded a few podcasts. I have just recently joined this Forum, so although I have read the intro, I had better brush up on 'rules of the road' so to speak, of this Forum.
ken

You might also want to search the forum here for "keys of enoch".

I did so, and found the info interesting, I was hoping to find out about this chapter 3.1.7. I guess I will go to a bookstore and see if I can locate the book there.
btw, I have entered this question in to the WORK section, along with my other question about SUBUD, as both seem to be dealing with doing the work. That is where I should have put it in the first place!

anartist said:
I did so, and found the info interesting, I was hoping to find out about this chapter 3.1.7. I guess I will go to a bookstore and see if I can locate the book there.
btw, I have entered this question in to the WORK section, along with my other question about SUBUD, as both seem to be dealing with doing the work. That is where I should have put it in the first place!
I guess you didn't notice that I moved this topic to "channel watch & New Age COINTELPRO".

That SHOULD suggest to you an opinion regarding Bennett and Subud.

Why then would you consider Bennett and Subud part of "the work" ?

I saw that it had been Moved, as it was noted beside the article heading, but I dodn't know hwere it was moved to.
Now I am here. Perhaps you can move the articles I placed in 'the work'? (or delete them)
I understand the opinion expressed on Bennett and SUBUD, despite Bennets interest in and exposure to Gurdjieff, that down't make him immune to other influences.
I had posted it in 'the work' as I thought anyone interested in doing the work might have come across Bennett and/or SUBUD, or knew of it,or were interested in it, and so a discussion could be started. Information could be shared.
I am not interested in recruiting for SUBUD, as I am now (if I ever was) not really involved in SUBUD, and don't wish to be. But the Bennett=Gurdjieff connection may be attractive for some, and it is worthy of discussion if only as an example of a foray into the land of the 'believers'.the dangerous ground of 'faith' and 'submission'. I never had faith, and I could not submit, but I saw examples around me.

anartist said:
I saw that it had been Moved, as it was noted beside the article heading, but I dodn't know hwere it was moved to.
Now I am here. Perhaps you can move the articles I placed in 'the work'? (or delete them)
Perhaps if you spent some time reading the contents of this catagory and the contents of the Work catagory, it might become more clear why such a distinction is made.

anartist said:
I understand the opinion expressed on Bennett and SUBUD, despite Bennets interest in and exposure to Gurdjieff, that down't make him immune to other influences.
It's actually not an opinion - it is a conclusion based on extensive research on the subject. We take such things very seriously - Work is Work and distraction is distraction - no offense intended at all, but, again, if you, perhaps, spent some time searching different terms and reading the discussions, it might help - (searching 'opinion' might even be illuminating.)

anartist said:
I had posted it in 'the work' as I thought anyone interested in doing the work might have come across Bennett and/or SUBUD, or knew of it,or were interested in it, and so a discussion could be started. Information could be shared.
I am not interested in recruiting for SUBUD, as I am now (if I ever was) not really involved in SUBUD, and don't wish to be. But the Bennett=Gurdjieff connection may be attractive for some, and it is worthy of discussion if only as an example of a foray into the land of the 'believers'.the dangerous ground of 'faith' and 'submission'. I never had faith, and I could not submit, but I saw examples around me.
Such things are often educational, but do you not think, that in a venue such as this, that they should be placed in their correct catagory? If you truly considered it a 'foray into the land of the believers' then why would you have wanted it placed in the Work catagory? Just curious, since you seem to understand that the SUBUD material is lacking, at best.

anartist said:
Many years ago (in the 70's) I went to Gurdjieff meetings taught by a woman who learned directly under Gurdjieff. I once mentioned Bennett to her and she said that although he sometimes said some interesting things he was a 'fanatic' and a little 'nuts' (she probably meant a religious fanatic). Overall she did not like him. When I think about it this teacher really did remind me of a Japanese samurai , insofar as to her attitude towards objectivity and truth.

Robert de Ropp wrote this about Bennett in his book 'Warrior's Way.':

And what was Bennett? Was he in the parlance of the great game, my honorable opponent? The great game is like a multidimensional form of chess. One needs an opponent, and it is best to choose one who is more skillful then one is oneself. One plays not to win but to improve one’s skill. So one studies the strengths and weaknesses of one’s honorable opponent with a view to understanding one’s own strength’s and weaknesses.

I thought about Bennett. The man was a Warrior of the first order, but ambitious. That was his problem. The were two men in Bennett. The first was a very sincere seeker after Truth, who would spare no expense, no trouble, to learn about the great Game. That aspect of Bennett I admired. But there was a second aspect. I called it the Arch Vainglorious Greek. It was a Gurdjieffian term and referred to Alexander of Macedon, the strutting hero who had spread havoc all the way from Greece to India and then expressed regret that there were no more worlds to conquer.
So his involvement with Subud was part of his narcissism, that is, the part of him that was full of 'great schemes,' ambition, and more worlds to conquer.

His lack of knowledge of his opponent, especially towards the end of his life, led him to his self calming with SUBUD and the (esoteric) Islamic religion. In short, he lost his ‘edge.’

Re: Eric Pearl

I just saw the movie called The Living Matrix, which in a lots of ways reminded me of What a bleep do we know, it has the same YCYR gloss but it also has a lot of grains of truth. Lynne McTaggart is one of the speakers.

The movie opens with a case of a little boy from Greece that was miraculously healed from serious illness by David Pearl and his connective healing method. It is not explained how this method works, except vaguely - Pearl readjusts magnetic fields of the body by moving his nhands over the body.
The case looks genuine although I thought David Pearl appears to be extra slick and polished and something is just off about this guy, IMO.
Nevertheless I also thought - hmm I would certainly want to learn this technique -so I went to his website and learned the following
connective healing said:
Originally the meridian lines (sometimes called acupuncture lines) on our bodies were connected to the grid lines that encircle the planet and intersect at acknowledged power places such as Machu Picchu and Sedona. These lines continued out and connected us to a vastly larger grid, tying us to the entire universe.
which immediately alerted my BS- meter
not to mention this
connective healing said:
This course will teach you how to bring in and activate these new lines, allowing for the exchange – beyond energy – of light and information, the reconnection of DNA strands and the reintegration of “strings” (simultaneous – or parallel – planes of existence
and especially the fact that you have to pay 333€ to your practitioner so that you can be "initated" or as they put it "reconnected with your original fullness with universe " and then you have to attend the seminar, the fee of seminars is not stated but I can only guess, after you complete the seminar you get the certificate but you cannot teach
connective healing said:
At present, there are no authorized or qualified teachers other than Eric and the dedicated Reconnection teaching team.
nice pyramidal structure although, quite contradictory to Erics bio:
connective healing said:
Eric travels the globe extensively throughout the year bringing the light and information of Reconnective Healing onto the planet. He teaches you how to activate and utilize this new, all-inclusive spectrum of healing frequencies that allow us to completely transcend “energy healing” and its myriad “techniques” to access a level of healing beyond anything anyone has been able to access prior to now! To date, he has taught this new level of healing to over 60,000 people in more than 70 countries, bringing about a spontaneous generation of healers worldwide.
If this was true and this method as miraculous as presented in the movie by now there would be complete paradigm shift in medicine, but this hasnt happened at least to my knowledge.

In short if you ask me- what a load of baloney, or what is it with Eric's these days :P !

I also found this and I thought it was amusing:

Dear Sirs;

I noted a flyer that came to my office from Dr. Eric Pearl, D.C., with "Reconnective Healing". I note his flyer mentions he is the "Special Keynote Speaker" at your October 26-28 Masters' Circle Conference in Orlando FL. I looked up Dr. Pearl at his website out of curiosity and noted the following;

1. His gift of healing was given to him by an old gypsy woman he met on the beach in California. (Didn't I see this in a movie? Or a song? Oh yeah--"Love Potion #9"!)
2. His office does not perform the traditional chiropractic--where you actually adjust patients--instead they have angels that do their work. One is an Indian Princess. Another is a brightly colored parrot. One is an Indian Shaman. One is named "George". Sometimes white-lab-coated doctor-angels gather around the patient. Probably for the really sick sycophants who need extra cosmic healing power. I wonder--does that cost extra?
3. He doesn't even touch his patients. They heal by distant-channeling of the great cosmic frequency, which only old gypsies and Dr. Pearl know how to use.
4. He travels the globe 40 weeks a year to teach you how to be a gypsy-chiropractor-shaman-magician-healer too. Don't forget your check book, please.
5. Dr. Pearls hand have had stigmata signs, but he explains they're small and hard to see. Yeah...sure. Well, at least it's nice to see that even non-Christians can have their palms bleed. I always did think that was a little too "Christian".
6. Patient's can be healed without even being in his office, just by his ability to send mental telepathic waves to them. He calls this "all inclusive spectrum of healing frequencies." I think it use to be called radionics, till they were all put in jail by the FDA for fraud.
7. He can cure cancer.
8. He can cure AIDS-related diseases (but I guess not AIDS itself. Drat!)
9. He can cure cerebral palsy. Stupid me, I thought that was brain damage that resulted in irreversible cellular CNS lesion. Why do colleges teach that silly physiology crap anyway?
10. He can cure birth disfigurements. Wait a minute...what?...Birth defects!?!? Even B.J. and D.D. themselves didn't have that kind of hubris!
11. He's from Southern California. So...I guess this is normal there. But here in "fly-over" country, in the good ole-days, we use to burn these folks at the stake.

Oh, I could go on. His web site certainly does. For pages and pages he drones on describing the angels that float through his office, bright spectral colors and the universal wisdom that flows through his humble, blood-stained and blistered hands. My eyes moisten even now as I think on it!

And he...Dr. Eric Pearl...his omnipotent and mighty self...is your keynote speaker in Orlando. (Pregnant pause...) Ummm, I'm hearing the crickets chirp on my end of this conversation. Is there head-hanging, chagrin and embarrassment on your end? May I also ask, what flavor of kool-aid this profession is drinking out there in the Masters' Circle? Has the world gone mad? Or is it just confined to you guys? The fact that you promote this kind of lunacy speaks volumes about you. "By their fruits ye shall know them". And this is about as "fruity" as it gets!

Please. Save yourself 39 cents. Don't ever, ever, ever send me any "Master's Circle" crap again. I hate to see you waste your pretty shiny paper. I would never darken your door in a million years. Birds of a feather flock together, and apparently the hooty owls and bats have taken roost in your belfry. But I do thank you for confirming my suspicion that most people who hold themselves out as superior are narcissistic super-ego loony-toons with a Messiah complex. I don't know whether to weep or laugh. Go away children. Stop bothering the grown-ups.

Dr. Garth Aamodt, D.C.
Grand Rapids, MI

Back
Top Bottom