Erks city

pucho

A Disturbance in the Force
Hi, this is the first time I write in the forum. First of all thank you for allowing me to take some questions. I live in Argentina, and I've been many times in a province called Cordova, more precisely in Capilla del Monte, a place where the Uritorco Hill, site of much UFO activity, emergence of entities, and all sorts of phenomena .
Near this town, near some caves (Ongamira) is a place called the gates of heaven, from where it is said, is the gateway to a city called Erks, this place is usually busy. The question is this, what would these people home and if this city really exist or is only a distraction but, thank you very much, greetings, Pucho.

Hi Pucho, have you read any books by John Keel? His most famous book (made into a movie of the same name) is "The mothman prophecies". He has written several other books "Strange creatures from time and space" is one, and he mentions cordova region in it and the UFOs and "beings" seen there over many years. His books give a very good overview of the entire UFO and strange creatures phenomena. I recommend them!

Thanks for your reply. If I had information on the moth-man theme that once spoke at the forum in Spanish, was not referring to this in particular. Is that it speaks of a city in a parallel world, as if the gates of heaven was the place of entry to that world, portal or whatever. I was at that place where I saw lights, then I have seen footage showing plenty of lights, pictures and big blond beings. Fenomenomenologic it is not the issue but all the talk of this site, in relation to that here is what I would like to know, who think the C's as far as possible on this site. Sorry my english, I don't speak this language. Thanks. Pucho.

Back
Top Bottom