euro-cig.com Fraud Alert

I think that the 'on person payment' by their part is in order to cover their base as i am sure they knew or suspected that the legislation will come into effect soon. That way, not sure how it will stand legaly, you did not buy them over the net which is not legal but in person with which is legal and allowed. In my recent two trips to greece i brought back 12 cartons for me... (almost made up the flight costs in saving... lol).

What i donot understand is how they can make the payment appear as being made in person and not over the net.... One good think with the 'pin' introduction here in the UK is that even if you have my credit card you cannot use it in shops without the pin (i was even asked in greece for my pin in order to do a purchase there..).

Finaly i do think that the only way to fight them back is if lots of us expose them anywere we can. Not that they will nto appeear under a different name etc... but the harder we make it for them the better for all of us.

A tip: I bought my organic cigz (Natural American Spirit Organic) from tabak-brucker.de
The shipping cost is quite high about 17 euro. But at least it's registered shipping and insured.
I am not buying from Germany because it's cheaper. It is because nobody sells organic cigz here.

In some Russian sites you could get a carton for only $10-15.
One site always delivers within 10 days. But I no longer smoke regular cigz.
On another site, the cigz never arrived...=(

hello monkee,
can you recommend some other european websites from which i can order american spirit tobacco?

Cheers

wilecoyote said:
hello monkee,
can you recommend some other european websites from which i can order american spirit tobacco?

Cheers
You can visit AS site and check for the shops. I'll stick with tabak brucker.

You can buy all kinds of tobacco and cigarette brands, European made ones and not only if you go to -http://eu.cigarettes-cigars.com

Mod's note: Link deactivated

Hi,
I made the same mistake by trying to buy on euro-cig. I have been waiting 7 weeks now. I'm posting just to let you know that Fabrizzo's link is not good. It's the same company as euro-cig (who now claims to be in Ukraine). Just watch out, many of the sites out there are just the same company as euro-cig. If I ever find a truly realiable company I'll post a link. Good luck to you all. Rich

Hi qwhatty,

Welcome to our forum. :)

I am sorry for your loss and thank you for the info.

We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, how they found the cass material, and how much of the work here they have read.

You can have a look through that board to see how others have done it.

Back
Top Bottom