Evidence of Deception in Hebrew Version of Pascal's Triangle?

Natus Videre

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
While searching for patterns in Pascal's Triangle, I stumbled across an article entitled "The Discovery of an Esoteric Message in Pascal’s Triangle." by Paul Hartal who substituted the numbers of Pascal's triangle with Hebrew letters and discovered a surprising message.
I began to experiment with Kabala inspired paintings in the 1990s. To my utter astonishment these experiments led to a totally unexpected and most exciting discovery of a transcendent communication.

In the Hebrew alphabet each letter assigns a numerical value. When I substituted the numbers in Pascal’s triangle with Hebrew characters, to my absolute amazement a meaningful cluster of mystical words emerged that includes the Divine Name, the Tetragrammaton. And from the mathematical pattern in English translation this stunning message rises: One Supreme Father, Who exists, existed and will exist: Jehovah (YHVH).

Figure 8
j1.png

Figure 9

j2.png

Since we know that knowledge does not come from a single source and that if a source claims to be "only one" and prosecutes all other knowledge sources, that source is likely to be deceiving its followers. What is interesting in this case is that the message appears in a universal structure which could indicate to a naive researcher that Hebrew is also a universal language and that Hebrew is even as fundamental as mathematics. Pascal's Triangle is undoubtedly a gateway to advanced knowledge and, as a matter of fact, an ideal target for deception.

The author, stating the famous example of monkeys hitting random keys on a keyboard, argues that it is improbable that the message was assembled by coincidence. However, he doesn't consider the possibility that Hebrew letters could have been intentionally and cleverly mapped to mathematical structures in order to obfuscate historical events.

I can't help but mention the following interaction with the C's which gives an explanation to the "infinite" and "supreme" taste of the claim "One Supreme Father, Who exists, existed and will exist: Jehovah."
Q: (L) How is infinite power acquired by knowing this code? If you don't know the correspondences, how can you use a numerical code?

A: Lord of Serpent promises its followers infinite power which they must seek infinite knowledge to gain, for which they pledge allegiance infinitely, for which they possess for all eternity, so long as they find infinite wisdom, for which they search for all infinity.

Q: (L) Well, that is a round robin... a circle you can't get out of!

A: And therein you have the deception! Remember, those who seek to serve self with supreme power, are doomed only to serve others who seek to serve self, and can only see that which they want to see.

Maybe this discovery is a clue that an objective mapping between numbers and letters (or sounds) holds the key to the universal language. Paul Hartal writes that the standard mapping (A=1, B=2, C=3, etc) for English and other languages does not produce the message. It could be interesting to analyze languages (other than Hebrew) that contain a special mapping between numbers and letters. The C's suggested that there is ultimately a path from words to mathematics.
Q: Good. Now, at some point you said when we asked about the Ra Material, you gave the number that it was 63 per cent accurate. Do you confirm this now?

A: Yes.

Q: Now, I want to know exactly how you got this number 63, how you computed it, why is it 63 and not 62 or 64?

A: The divination process always breaks down to mathematical processes, as this is the only true universal language.

And this is just the tip of iceberg! Pascal's Triangle is infinite!

Back
Top Bottom