Experience extremely fast healing.

I have winter hands.
My skin then bursts open on the top of my hands, to the point of bleeding.
Especially when it's cold outside, and my hands get wet.
So every time I wash my hands, do housework like mopping etc.
It hurts and itches at the same time.
Now I had very extreme winter hands last week, but it didn't hurt at all, nor did it itch, I was already surprised then.
The next day I woke up, my hands were almost completely healed.
I was even more surprised.
Then it started all over again.
The day before yesterday my hands had burst open all over again, yesterday it was still very bad, and this time it did hurt and itch again.
And today it is almost completely cured again.
I've never had it heal so quickly.
Other people here experiencing rapid healing or similar things?

Are you able to take pictures, Jasophoria? For example, take a picture before, during, then after the eruptions? Not sure what this could be without more information.

As long as it is not really summer, they never fully heal.
Every time I've had my hands in water, and it's been a little bit cold outside, it keeps going.
It is called winter hands, but it actually lasts all autumn, winter and spring.
Here's a picture of what my hands look like now.

Attachments

• IMG_20200406_233355771.jpg
    IMG_20200406_233355771.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 60
I use vsm Derma Calendulan lotion for my winter hands.
The first time my hands healed so quickly in 1 night, I had used that stuff.
But not the second time.
And also with this stuff they have never healed so quickly.

And now with this corona madness, i am taking Centrum women multi and Echinaforce forte + C.
Would that make a difference?
Although that may not be entirely correct.
Because the first time my hands healed so quickly I had taken them.
But then I forgot it for a few days, and took it again yesterday, and now my hands have healed so quickly again.
If it were these nutritional supplements you would say that it should heal so quickly every time.
I do have some knowledge of homeopathy, but I am not an expert.

I have the same. Basically October through late Spring. I've never been able to heal them and simply use shea butter after each time I wash my hands. It's more on my palms for me. If I let it go and don't moisturize they will get deep cracks and possibly bleed. It's a bit annoying. Maybe I should buy some bulk shea butter and freeze it... :whistle:

I have the same. Basically October through late Spring. I've never been able to heal them and simply use shea butter after each time I wash my hands. It's more on my palms for me. If I let it go and don't moisturize they will get deep cracks and possibly bleed. It's a bit annoying. Maybe I should buy some bulk shea butter and freeze it... :whistle:

I dont think you can freeze that stuff.
I think whats left of it, after taking it out of the freezer is water, not literally, but completely sunken like water.
I realy like the vsm Derma Calendulan lotion.
Because it absorbs very quickly, and is not greasy.
It is gone within 3 minutes after you put it on your skin.

I think whats left of it, after taking it out of the freezer is water, not literally, but completely sunken like water.
I realy like the vsm Derma Calendulan lotion.

I just mentioned freezing it for long term use. I get 496g tubs of shea butter and they only seem to last maybe 6 months and then they start to go rancid. I supposes I could portion it off into smaller jars so only one is being exposed to air at one time.

I have some calendula liquid tincture. I could just mix it with the shea butter.

I just mentioned freezing it for long term use. I get 496g tubs of shea butter and they only seem to last maybe 6 months and then they start to go rancid. I supposes I could portion it off into smaller jars so only one is being exposed to air at one time.

I have some calendula liquid tincture. I could just mix it with the shea butter.

Ye thats a idea.
And the one your using not with your hands in the jar, but with a spatula or something.
My mom always does that too with creams.
Believe it or not, you can wash your hands as much as you want, your hands are never clean.
You notice that when you buy a cheap piece of cheese, hold it to cut slices, put it back in the fridge, and a few days later your fingerprints in mold are exactly in the cheese, lol

yes, I tried it too: excellent ! Animal fat on your skin is so good. At first it seems weird because we are not accustomed, and we have been conditionned by using since chilhood beautifully designed industrial creams (good smell, good texture, beautifull tubes, ad)

I use lard, plainly. Maybe you can try and see if it works for you?
I discovered that diet is the only thing that is able to heal my skin.... from inside out. No cream ever helped my cracked skin on my hands. So Ive been doing lard and raw milk butter and raw milk yogurt and cured raw meat and sourdough bread for 16months now and my "black thumb" is almost entirely gone. After 10 or more years. And my dad had the same condition and I was thinking I would never get rid of it!! But I did.

Hi agron! you talk about diet. Did you also apply lard or tallow on your skin directly?
I use only pig lard. Maybe I did a few times but I saw that topical application cant cure this. It only made it better for a short period and then it came back... so thats why I believe that our skin can best be healed if we have enough fatty acids for cell regeneration. Thats what I mean when I say from inside out. And our skin has a re-generative cycle of 6 weeks.

Cheers @nature

Back
Top Bottom