Experience extremely fast healing.

I use only pig lard. Maybe I did a few times but I saw that topical application cant cure this. It only made it better for a short period and then it came back... so thats why I believe that our skin can best be healed if we have enough fatty acids for cell regeneration. Thats what I mean when I say from inside out. And our skin has a re-generative cycle of 6 weeks.

That's what the Objective Health peeps said as well in The Skinny on Skin Health (which has been transcribed BTW).

I use tallow for my skin, but I don't like the smell, so I mix it with all kinds of essential oils. I even made some for my mother and she seemed to like it.

That's what the Objective Health peeps said as well in The Skinny on Skin Health (which has been transcribed BTW).

I use tallow for my skin, but I don't like the smell, so I mix it with all kinds of essential oils. I even made some for my mother and she seemed to like it.
I tried all sorts of topical reliefs and medication and I had bad skin since 15. When I was forced into army and at one point had to shovel a few tons of coal that black dust stuck into cracks on my hands and went away only after 3-4 years. And when I had my operations, I got very bad suggestions on my diet and had all sorts of new health issues because my minerals were gone and I was eating wrong foods. I lost all of my Mg intake, Iron and Calcium were gone,my absorption in the digestive all screwed up, my microbiome almost gone. They took atleast 40 x-rays of my chest in those two occasions. And they happened in the span of 4-5 years. I am really surprised I write to you today. Every time i think back on my life Im AMAZED hahaha 😄. Not to make you quaesy about me but we are talking about diet. And thats really an important issue.
So I was already hearing my knees popping and going out at 39. I had an inch to manouver in and only when I decided to really believe regeneration and rejuvenation are possible I was able to find (it came my way) the right knowledge to do it. 4 years later my knees are feeling 15-20 years younger . And also I was told, in the hospital after the operation, that I will never be able to regrow my abdomen muscles. And that was also a lie 😁

So Ive been doing lard and raw milk butter and raw milk yogurt and cured raw meat and sourdough bread for 16months now and my "black thumb" is almost entirely gone.

Did you have a look at other Diet and Health threads, Agron? Dairy and gluten cause havoc in our bodies and perhaps you would feel even better if you gave up on them.

Did you have a look at other Diet and Health threads, Agron? Dairy and gluten cause havoc in our bodies and perhaps you would feel even better if you gave up on them.
Thanks. But I think I got my diet down to perfection.
I found that dairy is needed in my case because I dont have an appendix and a LOT of need of replenishing my calcium reserves. And I drink mostly yogurt from raw milk. Yogurt is also an awesome prebiotic and theres a difference when its done from raw milk. As its supposed to be, big industry demands pasteurization to prolong the time they can work with it with no concerns about the enzymes and the healing power of milk. Sort of like the difference from spring water you get your self directly from the Earth or the crap that sometimes comes out of the pipe. And I eat very little aged cheese which is next to prosciuto the most expensive item on my diet list. I use these two as spices almost.

I also suspect that most, if not all studies that food industry has sponsored :lol: on dairy are done on pasteurized milk thats also full of antibiotics and probably from grain and additive fed poor cows.

And because you say I could feel better, I must add that I feel like in my 30s again. And Im very very gratefull!! Thanks

100% agree, Agron! But oh please don't talk about that, my mouth is watering now! 🤣 That yogurt miss me now!

I've noticed same things as you. Raw milk from grass fed cows have nothing to do with milk we buy on markets. Yogurt homemade with it and its cream are divine! Unfortunately I no more find raw milk. I once found in an organic shop, but there is something lacking, not the same as real raw milk. Especially, the milk that has just been milked and that you drink right away 🤪, on the spot, with all its vitamins, germs and healthy fats.

I'm in France, and I didn't succeed to find a farmer who accepted to sell me milk directly, because they've been frightened by authorities since many years, like "be carreful about listeria, about this and that. If people get ill, you'll be responsible and your insurance won't help you, etc...) . Some people succeeded in finding a farmer who deliver them but will they continue after this corona craziness?

Next time you take these delicious milk and yogurt, give me a bit by telepathy, maybe I'll feel it. :-D
Cheers Agron! 🍻

because they've been frightened by authorities since many years, like "be carreful about listeria, about this and that.
Yeah, sadly we all have to deal with hardships thanks to un-necesseary orders from our governments. No wonder when we know how they sold out their souls to lobbying industry and banks.
Next time you take these delicious milk and yogurt, give me a bit by telepathy, maybe I'll feel it.
No problem. I will be having my lunch soon anyway so Ill do it! My AGNI is the strongest around 12:45 and I have only one big meal a day 😁
Cheers @nature 🍷

Next time you take these delicious milk and yogurt, give me a bit by telepathy, maybe I'll feel it. :-D
Cheers Agron! 🍻
I really did a toast while having rm yogurt the other day @nature . who knows maybe you felt some extra calcium :guru:

I took a pic of my "Easter" lunch and thought it might give you pleasure since raw milk yogurt in a mountain style is in it ;-D

IMG_0571.JPG

Next to my raw milk yogurt is habanero sauce I made 6months ago so it looks bad in the picture but tastes awesome.. even better than in the start...
Toasted sourdough bread with Irish butter from grass fed cows.
Jacques Pépin 👨‍🍳 style french omelette from 3 eggs with parsely and basilicum and fresh ground pepper.
Half of red onion.
Mousse De Cannard Aux Olives (dont eat that usually but its a HolyDay so what the heck.. and I couldnt source some fresh steak tartare)
Piece of sheep's cheese and a piece of goat/cow cheese.
100gram pack of Schwarzwalder Schinken (couldn resist, it was on a discount hahah).

I hope you enjoy.

And a Happy Easter
😁

After trying many different fats/oils i stick to COCOA BUTTER for face & head (i'm bald) - after shaving and mostly in the winter as i ride bicycle all year and because it does not clog skin pores (it just needs a little heating with hair dryer to melt it) and COCONUT OIL for feet and groin area (i said i ride bicycle...) because it's antibacterial and antifungal. For hands i use whatever's left on them from using these two.

Wonderfull picture! Thank you Agron for (virtually) sharing your easter lunch! And hey, you have french specialities too! ;-)
I'll gladly take some butter, mountain style yogurt, omelette, mousse de canard and Shinken 🍽 . Delicious!

The other day, yes, at 12h45, I had the thought sharing raw milk with you, full of fatty cream. Memory of scents and taste is timeless. 🧭

Wonderfull picture! Thank you Agron for (virtually) sharing your easter lunch! And hey, you have french specialities too! ;-)
I'll gladly take some butter, mountain style yogurt, omelette, mousse de canard and Shinken 🍽 . Delicious!

The other day, yes, at 12h45, I had the thought sharing raw milk with you, full of fatty cream. Memory of scents and taste is timeless. 🧭
Glad you liked it! French cousine is ooh la la, muy perfecto 😍 . I was in Paris twice. 7 days of perfect food and best art and very nice architecture. Shame its mismanaged. My Zagreb is too.
I was there once in 80s as a kid for a month! My stepfather had some friends that did archeology so he got a "free" apartement for a month. That was an experience I will never forget too.. I had so much fun... we came to Paris with a car. And he was older and he had a story how he travelled to Paris first time in his Fiat Topolino while there were still macadam roads..
fun fact: I actually love smelly french cheese and I had problems when I was either carrying it across borders and through hotel rooms or when I asked someone who visited France to bring me some ahhahah... fond memories including foul smells 😄

Back
Top Bottom