Exposing Online Predators & Cyberpaths

Re: Exposing Online Predators & Cyberpaths

Non-sense is certainly a conservative statement. It does not take a counsellors education to determine the breadth of disorder in their writing or their alleged behaviour by others. I suppose the only truly remarkable thought is that they think others believe it. They have confused people fleeing with people believing.

There is something about what pathologicals write and say that manages an impression of "truth" while being nonsense. That fascinates me. What is it, within me, that feels compelled or riveted; and what is the "mechanism" that comes so natural to pathological types that they often succeed in doing the most outrageous things to the most sane people and then get away with it?

They are just part of life, but so are tornadoes. We build tornado shelters and predict weather patterns in very sophisticated ways. Psychopaths are a force of nature, aren't going to be fixed by medicine or treatment, so I want to know for myself the patterns and mechanisms, and I want other people to know them too. I think characterizing them as having psychological issues is like saying Alaska has snow issues. It's missing a bigger point, and there's a lot of Cass material and writings brought off the dusty shelf by Laura that seem to get closer to that bigger point.

These days I've been getting spam calls to my cell phone and a friend of mine tells me that he has been receiving e mails from me without me knowing anything. I wonder if by chance. Someone else has happened something.

:huh:

Briseis said:
There is something about what pathologicals write and say that manages an impression of "truth" while being nonsense. That fascinates me. What is it, within me, that feels compelled or riveted; and what is the "mechanism" that comes so natural to pathological types that they often succeed in doing the most outrageous things to the most sane people and then get away with it?

They are just part of life, but so are tornadoes. We build tornado shelters and predict weather patterns in very sophisticated ways. Psychopaths are a force of nature, aren't going to be fixed by medicine or treatment, so I want to know for myself the patterns and mechanisms, and I want other people to know them too. I think characterizing them as having psychological issues is like saying Alaska has snow issues. It's missing a bigger point, and there's a lot of Cass material and writings brought off the dusty shelf by Laura that seem to get closer to that bigger point.

Yup, that's it. Hope you've been reading the Telesio Galilei Academy thread... we've got a live one there and he sure has convinced a number of people that he is god's gift, but all of us here reckon that he's bat-poo psychopathic.

Laura said:
Briseis said:

Yup, that's it. Hope you've been reading the Telesio Galilei Academy thread... we've got a live one there and he sure has convinced a number of people that he is god's gift, but all of us here reckon that he's bat-poo psychopathic.

I did read about Telesio Galilei, and felt grim about how bat-crap crazies manage to get such an audience.

They speak to something within all of us, else they'd be ignored. I GUESS it is that need to be special, to be unique, to be one-of-a-kind, coming up with something powerful and good and helpful for the rest of humanity. I know I once felt I wanted this very much. In my forties I sort of chuckle about that.

Anyone who managed to come across as a Gift from God needs to be audited in a big way.

Getting to know McGrannahan and Barbara Camwell Ness in whatever limited fashion is a good thing. I can help other people with it, and do whenever it seems they are interested.

Recently, Mary McGrannahan, of all persistent cyberstalkers, demanded I stop emailing HER. Which I was only too relieved to do. Responding to one in 27 emails was about all I could take anyway. Such a foul creature, I won't go into it here, except to say only a psychopath could dream up the insults she tossed my way. No one but a psychopath could put such things into words. She may be Barbara Camwell Ness's groupie, but she's as vile and corrupt. I need to take a major shower on the inside of my head, with steel wool, I think.

Back
Top Bottom