Faces of Caesar

The Face of Julius Caesar (Photoshop Reconstruction) Two versions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYB4gwTW9CQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_916829&feature=iv&src_vid=PYB4gwTW9CQ&v=cdwBx7GDsjo

Laura said:
What is interesting to me is the similarity of the mouth and the mouth lines. In all the images of Caesar that feel "real", that mouth is very definitely the thing that catches the likeness.

I was so curious about your comment, Laura, that I was thinking about it all the time ever since you've posted. I'm not sure I've got the significance of it, but it seems that the quote from Session 941005,October 5, 1994 posted here http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,32366.210.html may be the last clue.

Q: (L) What realm or area did Jesus come from before he was born into the earth in the body of Jesus of Nazareth?
A: 5th density.
Q: (L) He was a fifth density soul?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Had he had any other incarnations in other human bodies on planet earth?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) How many incarnations did he have before he achieved fifth density?
A: 1009.

What I'm thinking is this. Mouth it's what separates the inner from the outer. It is sort of the entry point to the body, (the inner realm) located on the face. The food and water comes in via mouth, and sometimes air, which is not an optimal way to get it (usually it happens this way, when someone is sick), the sound, the words (or outbreath) comes out via mouth as well.

The lips is the outer boundary of the mouth, and an edge or rim between the outer and the inner, and are the organs of speech. What comes to mind are the phrases such: "the lips of humanity", and "lips draw words." What is noticeable from the photos of Ark and Caesar is that the upper lip has a shape similar to what a very young child would draw trying to depict a bird. The upper lip will correspond to the higher, spiritual nature of a person, the lower lip to the earthly one.

Apparently, this kind of lip shape is not very common. Here _http://english.stackexchange.com/questions/117659/is-there-a-word-or-a-special-phrase-in-english-to-describe-the-curvy-upper-lip-t it says that probably only 10% of the people have lips where the upper lip is curvy like that. There 5 curves on Ark's lips as far as I can see.
The edge of the lips is called vermillion border when vermillion means a red dye, which also points to 5D, osit.

And about the meaning and etymology of the word "lips", Indo-European “root” leip (to adhere) http://www.edenics.net/english-word-origins.aspx?word=LIPO-

The given cognates of LIVER are ALIPHATIC, LEAVE, LIFE, LIPO-, LIVELY, and SYNALEPHA. Indo-European “root” leip (to adhere) matches LeeVaH (to accompany, be adjoined with – see LOVE). See GALAXY for K[H]aLaBH (milk). Basque appears to use Het-Lamed-Bhet/KH-L-BH for "liver" as well, though gibela demonstrates an MI32 metathesis.

And later,

The ear LOBE and the LIP are collections of fat. The Indo-European “root” of LIP is leb- 2 (lip), taking in LABIAL, LABIUM, LABELLUM, LABRET and LABRUM. LUBRICATE and LUBRICATION may get its slipperyness from K[H]ayLeBH fat or fatty oils. Lihavais fat and fleshy in Finnish. See BALL for rolly polly BL relatives of this LB root.

As the C's said: "Love is Light is Knowledge. Love makes no sense when common definitions are used as they are in your environment.
 To love you must know.
 And to know is to have light.
 And to have light is to love. 
And to have knowledge is to love.”

Considering all of this and Ark's thirst for knowledge, I think that Ark is a 5D soul adherent to Love, Life, and Knowledge. Hail Caesar! :)

And lastly, when I look at Ark's photo when he was young, I cannot shake this feeling that I saw this person before, or maybe, I saw someone that resembles him very much (and I don't mean young Julius Caesar :)), or I saw this exact same photo somewhere before. Maybe, it's my mind playing tricks one me, but there is a strong sense of recognition.

I wasn't sure which topic to post this to....

A couple of weeks ago I took a day off from work and took the family to Boston for the day to celebrate my wife’s birthday and my daughter was heading back to college.

One of the stops that day was to the "Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum” http://www.gardnermuseum.org/about. This museum has an interesting history and there was a famous theft that occurred in 1990 and the paintings have yet to be recovered. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isabella_Stewart_Gardner_Museum_theft

Anyway as the tour was ending my wife and I noticed a bust in the third floor hallway. She asked me who I thought it was as there was no name tag. When I looked at it I immediately thought it looked just like the Julius Caesar busts that are posted here. Just as I was going to say its Julius Caesar a man behind us states "looks just like Vladimir Putin to me"! And it did! The comment caught me by surprise based on what we have discussed here.

I could not find any info on the bust online so I wrote to the museum for more information and received the following (The picture doesn't do it justice):
(Had difficulty coping image over from the email..???The link below is from my facebook page)
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1118921451510201&set=a.122315127837510.21050.100001770709493&type=3

Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
Collections Department
25 Evans Way
Boston, MA 02115
617-264-6004
collection@isgm.org

S24e4 Third Floor Stairhall
Attributed to Simone Bianco (active 1512 - 1548)
Bust of Julius Caesar (?)
16th century
Cast bronze
33.5 cm (13 3/16 in.) height

Credit Line Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum, Boston

Provenance
Purchased by Isabella Stewart Gardner (as a bust of the Florentine humanist Alamanno Zenobius Rinuccini, 1426-1499) from the gallery E. Gimpel & Wildenstein, New York for $9,000 on 6 January 1910, through the American art historian Bernard Berenson (1865-1959).

Select Bibliography
Gilbert Wendel Longstreet and Morris Carter. General Catalogue (Boston, 1935), p. 196. (as in the Italian style of about 1500;
probably 19th century)
“Notes, Records, Comments.” Gardner Museum Calendar of Events 8, no. 19 (10 Jan. 1965), p. 2. (as 19th century)
Cornelius C. Vermeule III et al. Sculpture in the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum (Boston, 1977), pp. 122-25, no. 151. (as Italian,
19th century)
Peter Meller. "Marmi e Bronzi di Simone Bianco." Mitteilungen des Kunsthistorisches Institutes in Florenz (1977), p. 203, no. 17.
(the subject as Julius Caesar (?); as by Simone Bianco)
Ursula Schlegel. "Simone Bianco und die venezianische Malerei." Mitteilungen des Kunsthistorisches Institutes in Florenz (1979), p.
194, n3. (the subject as Julius Caesar (?); as attributed to Simone Biacno by Peter Meller)
Rollin van N. Hadley (ed.). The Letters of Bernard Berenson and Isabella Stewart Gardner 1887-1924 (Boston, 1987), p. 432.

The link won't let me view it. Can you just upload the photo to the post?

Laura said:

Got it. This was the picture the museum attached in the email. Not the best - looks more like them in person.

14202743_1118921451510201_7591454052135726177_n.jpg

Falling Water said:
Laura said:

Got it. This was the picture the museum attached in the email. Not the best - looks more like them in person.

It does look like Putin!

Nienna said:
Falling Water said:
Laura said:

It does look like Putin!

Sure does.

Curously enough, before seeing this thread I was just looking for a replica for Caesar's Arles bust, someone know where I can buy it online?

As this is your first post on this forum Neurt06, can you please introduce yourself, tell us some more information about you and how you have found this forum in the newbie section on this forum. :)

Back
Top Bottom