Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

I interpreted seek10's comment not about the camera technical specifications, and rather about the photographer himself who appears to be a deep state agent, having been publicly congratulated as a grandfather at the White House and who took the 9/11 photo of Bush hearing about the plane hitting WTC.
I mean in this sense over a glass of "what ever"
Bankers-made-a-killing-during-pandemic[1].jpeg

In connection to the last post above, if you think about it, the shot that hit Trumps ear could give us a very narrow possible angle range from which the bullet could have come from, and thus, a pretty precise location area of the shooter of that bullet. And I mean a very narrow and precise location.

Here is what I mean. Turns out the possible angle range for the bullet that hit Trumps ear isn’t as narrow as I thought, but narrow enough I think that we could possibly exclude shooter locations with it. Take a look:

C9EAB677-29A2-4810-8E22-8C0DFE054FA0.jpeg

Yellow arrow= Possible angle range of the bullet.

Red arrows= the farthest extent the bullet could have come from either direction.

X = X Axis

Y = Y Axis

Note: To really know it rather precisely we would need a fairly correct 3D representation of Trumps head in realation to his surroundings at the moment the bullet hit. Not impossible, but difficult to find out. I think you could find it out via mapping out all angles we have of his head in relation to his surroundings when the bullet hit. But that is a very time consuming and difficult thing to do. Also note that you can’t see the Z axis here which is going straight up at the intersection point. But I don’t think we necessarily need the Z axis to exclude locations of the shooter.

But, we can also try a rough estimation with the above, and then it seems to me, that we might be able to exclude the water tower and we can possibly say that the shot could indeed have come from the rooftop building or the the opposite side. We could also superimpose the above on the pictures we have from the scene that were shot from above, and then extend the red arrows. We could turn the above head then on the X/Y plane in different directions to narrow it down.

Edit: All of the above is under the assumption that the bullet wasn’t redirected before it hit Trumps ear.

Last edited:
I would tend to disagree. Given the track record of the last 5 years or so, where all sorts of blatant crimes have been committed by the Biden regime without any accountability (e.g. the 2020 election fraud, Covid), I don’t see why ‘they’ would mind people being conviced that the assassination was a state sponsored conspiracy. In fact, I think they would prefer it, as to create an even more fearful population and more unrest and chaos. Moreover, the psychos, as we know, are not that creative - they usually use the old playbook.
Agreed. Whether Crooks took the shot(s) or not, given that the MSM was all over this rally (including the large amount of professional photographers at the podium), given all the 'lapses' in security, I think they wanted Trumps death plastered (pun intended) all over everyone's screens.
The 'luck' of the bullet photo could have been influenced by 4D - although I don't rule out some technically specific (i.e. foreknowledge) reason for it. That would have been Trumps head exploding in 4K in another timeline. I think that was the intention.
The following could be a possible 'echo' or pre-arranged 'influence' for the above timeline/'predicted' outcome:

I think Trump was protected. As such we where likely watching a 4D battle through us all in real time (at a 3D level). I think we all collectively dodged a bullet.

Finally caught up with the thread … a few thoughts.

Technically, a shot of 130 yards with a decent off-the-shelf rifle is easy. I shoot groups of 5 within an inch diameter at 100 yards without being a top shot, but I have a very good optic. The fact that he (likely) didn’t use a scope, is baffling, as even a cheap one (USD 200) would increase the accuracy massively. Another factor against Crooks is that he would have been very nervous, thus degrading his aim.

The first three shots sound like they came well aimed, at a rate that a proficient shooter would be able to deliver. Shots 3-9 come at a very rapid rate, almost too fast for even a semi-automatic weapon. At least it would be not possible to re-acquire the target after the recoil. The recoil of a standard AR-15 rifle (chambered with 223 REM) is fairly light, and if you use a muzzle break, even lower. So if Crooks did shoot, I would say he delivered these shots with poor aim, after he heard the first three shots from another shooter. Basically just pulled the trigger as fast a she could without proper aim.

There are AR-15-STYLE weapons that are chambered with anything up to 308 caliber, so if it looks like an AR-15, it doesn’t necessarily mean it’s a 223 caliber.

Subsonic 223 REM is not feasible, in my opinion: The rounds are low grain (around 50 gr) and of very low impact force. This would be equal to a shot out of a .22LR rifle - good to shoot rabbits at 50-100 yards, but not much else. There are heavier caliber subsonic ammunitions like the .338 Whisper - but this is a 8.59mm bullet requiring a different rifle altogether. It is a huge bullet (nearly 40mm long!) and would be much easier to be captured on camera than the much smaller and a lot faster traveling 223 (around 3000 fps). And it would be near silent, if used with a suppressor. But these things (rifle and ammo) are hard to get.

I am not sure about the water tower. There is one video that is suggestive of someone hiding behind the trees on the walkway, but there are a lot of artifacts, although the timing is interesting. But it would be an awkward place to shoot. Ideally, you want to be prone for a precise shot, any other position degrades the aim. Also you have to have the rifle stably buttressed on something hard - that is not a shot you would want to take freehand. I guess you could maybe build a contraption that is fixed to the rails, dunno. And there is the issue of escape route, where your escape route is quite visible to anyone standing relatively close - the ladder down is quite exposed. If the scenario was a double shooter setup with Crooks as convenient patsy (and not in on it), you would make sure that the second shooter could slink off unnoticed.

Wind is always a factor that can change quite abruptly, but in regard to Crooks (under the premise that he gave out the shot that grazed Trump’s ear and that he effectively was using 223 REM), the wind drift of a typical load and bullet at 10 mph crosswind at 100 yards is only 1 inch (allegedly the wind was half of that) and 4 inches at 200 yards. I guess a combination of wind and Trumps change of head position could account for the miss.

For me at this stage the most likely scenario is a two shooter setup with Crooks as the patsy and a “backup” pro. I am not sure about the position of the second shooter, there are too much conflicting accounts (some say behind Trump, others to his left). As to why the pro failed, it may well come down to the sum of small “anomalies” that together stifled the pro (sort of the reverse of the old Swiss Cheese Theory) - which is another word for either damn luck or divine intervention (if there is anything like luck at all).

As to what is going to happen - I would think that another assassination attempt is unlikely. Even Trump dying of natural causes would bring an uproar that might spin out of control. Having said that, it seems to me that the event has blown over quite quickly - maybe the American people is still too comfortable to really rise up yet. So that means that one option is what others here have indicated as the C’s “program change” - let Trump win, then demolish the economy and pin it on Trump. The only other scenario that I can see is a state of emergency after a black swan event and a cancellation of the election.

I am not sure about the water tower. There is one video that is suggestive of someone hiding behind the trees on the walkway, but there are a lot of artifacts, although the timing is interesting. But it would be an awkward place to shoot. Ideally, you want to be prone for a precise shot, any other position degrades the aim. Also you have to have the rifle stably buttressed on something hard - that is not a shot you would want to take freehand. I guess you could maybe build a contraption that is fixed to the rails, dunno. And there is the issue of escape route, where your escape route is quite visible to anyone standing relatively close - the ladder down is quite exposed. If the scenario was a double shooter setup with Crooks as convenient patsy (and not in on it), you would make sure that the second shooter could slink off unnoticed.
I agree, I tried to increase it in Premiere and there are too many artefacts, the camera is shaking, the quality gets for some time even worse. It still could be, but is mainly a guess at the moment.

I am not sure about the water tower. There is one video that is suggestive of someone hiding behind the trees on the walkway, but there are a lot of artifacts, although the timing is interesting.

I don’t think I‘ve seen that footage yet. Can you post it here?

Check out these two frames from CP3Meme's footage from the day. If he hadn't have moved his head, the shot probably would've been dead center:
Watch that video again and look at his hat - the numbers on the side of hat provide a perfect guide to target Trump's temple... an accurate shot/bullet would be like a punctuation mark: a full stop / end of story.

Also, looking at the numbers on Trump's hat:

Gunman opened fire at Trump at exactly 6:11 pm (another form of 9:11) and spoke for 6 minutes. Anyone spot another 6 (666)?
I noticed the numbers on his red MAGA hat add up to 9-11. [ 4+5 = 9 ] [ 4+7 = 11 ] / 9-11

My understanding is that these numbers (45-47) relate to his Presidency: Trump was the 45th President and is totally dedicated to becoming the 47th; but also his supporters consider that he IS the current and rightful President (46th) chosen by the people for the people / the election was rigged / therefore there is no 'slash' to separate the references; instead a 'hyphen' which (to me) suggests inclusivity of the 46th Presidency. (Well that's the way I interpret it based on what I have observed.)

Trump 45-47.png

The video is fake, unfortunately. Someone has mirrored it: the flag should be on the left side of the cap.
I just realised that too - you can see the last letters of 'America' and they are backwards, the American flag looks like a sticker in the video rather than being firmly attached to the hat and it is on the wrong side.

Here's a supposed enhanced version
I'm still not convince. Seeing as the star is sometimes almost completely visible and sometimes completely "gone" it is logical that the same pixelisation effects and what not is happening on the other parts of the tower.

yes, This video is much clearer. Initially I was ignoring shadow on the top as I was assuming the top structure on the water tower is Lot taller than human size ( 6 or 7 ft). I guess this tower height is of human size. There are 2 shooters on the water tower (one on the rim and other one is top of the tower). With the force the gun produces, I thought it is very risky for the person to shoot from the water tower slope. I guess it is not.

How many shooters? 3 or 4 ?
One is patsy Crooks, 2 on Water tower. And another one from any other location?

My hypothesis so far is that they wanted to assassinate Trump and make him a martyr so that they can install a conservative president they can control. It's very timely that it happens around the time they want to ditch Biden. With a controllable conservative president, they can recruit more soldiers for direct military involvements. Maybe they came to the conclusion that they cannot rely on the proxies like ISIS and Ukraine alone, and that nobody's really willing to die for Biden. Speculation for the most part.

Finally caught up with the thread … a few thoughts.

As to what is going to happen - I would think that another assassination attempt is unlikely. Even Trump dying of natural causes would bring an uproar that might spin out of control. Having said that, it seems to me that the event has blown over quite quickly - maybe the American people is still too comfortable to really rise up yet. So that means that one option is what others here have indicated as the C’s “program change” - let Trump win, then demolish the economy and pin it on Trump. The only other scenario that I can see is a state of emergency after a black swan event and a cancellation of the election.
Same here, took a long time to catch up!!

That is likely their plan B or C....assassination now is tabled...they are evil, not stupid. DT has the support of the people, well beyond Reagan, possible more than any other president in history. I have never seen anything like this....Trump flags on cars everywhere (in NY) bumper stickers, lawn signs, flags on poles in yards, on fences...parades arranged organically...by car, by boat.

The dishonest and corrupt media is the biggest enemy we have, they will lie about anything to protect the cabal...I just saw a new poll that says Trump is leading Biden by 5 points.... FIVE POINTS!!! Are you fking kidding me????

If I could rid the world of anything, it would be corruption.

Back
Top Bottom