False Prophets: The Lord's Witnesses

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
I read about them in this month's Fortean Times. I could NOT believe such shamelessness. But, apparently, it is true.

http://www(dot)truebiblecode.com/

Stop Press! We were wrong again, that was our 24th nuclear prediction error. Phrasing this positively, the good news is that even according to our apocalyptic understandings/misunderstandings, there will be no terrorist nuclear bomb or dirty bomb anywhere in the world before January 16th/17th 2007!
That's just the most recent of their numerous admissions to having been way, dead, wrong in their predictions.

So, what do they do?

Why, make more predictions, of course!

Announcing the Good News that the Kingdom of God begins in 2008

This will mean an end to the injustice, the corruption, the abuse, the lawlessness, the murder, theft, rape, infidelity, genocide, the institutional dishonesty, the self interest, the win lose dynamic of this system. It will mean a start to truly transparent government, true peace and security, incredible creative and technological prosperity, and genuine love between all humans and our angelic brothers and sisters in an environment of righteousness, which is the soil in which love grows best. This coming Kingdom is the Kingdom that Jesus taught us to pray for in the Lord's prayer. No politician and no global organisation can stop it coming. It is the kingdom that Jesus preached saying...
If you scroll down the page you see the history of this group.

Very strange.

You left out the best part:

... We now predict a terrorist Dirty Bomb or Nuclear Bomb will hit the UN plaza in Midtown Manhattan on 2007Tebbeth23 (Sundown Tuesday January 16th 2007 to Sundown Wednesday January 17th 2007)

If nothing happens by the end of Tebbeth i.e. by January 23/24, 2007, then we again really really do run out of options in our present understanding. We also predict that the UN will reform to its 4th and final form on 2006Chislev29/30 (around Christmas Eve) - see UN expansion date. But even if this is true, it cannot be a visible sign which anyone can see until after the sign of Jonah which is the first birth pang of the Kingdom, the UN bomb! So it would have to be a non declared UN decision for the moment. ...
Bold and underline by me. What is this? Some sort of Jehova's Witness splinter group? Weirdness. Anyway, I just got a kick out of that part ;)

And no one has a problem with them putting up a website and spouting crap.... it makes me wonder... who reads this stuff?

Cyre2067 said:
And no one has a problem with them putting up a website and spouting crap.... it makes me wonder... who reads this stuff?
Um, we do... :O

Laura said:
From truebiblecode.com:

Stop Press! We were wrong again, that was our 24th nuclear prediction error.
Uhm, this site is called "True Bible Code.com"? Some code. They can't get it right out of 24 times of trying. Sad. :( And I suppose that their followers hang on just waiting for them to finally get it right so they can proclaim how great their bible code is.

Back
Top Bottom