Fever...

G

Hi guys!
I have just remembered something occurred to me some time ago and would like to share it with you...
It was some time after starting the reading of The Wave. One day I woke up with the topos of a flu. Not that strange, I have got flu a lot of times, but soon this one revealed to be slightly worse.
Soon I started feeling increasing hot waves which dizzled me even more from time to time. I felt like burning and the fever easely reached tops of 41 C°. And experienced the most painfull headaches of my life. I thought my head would literally break by moments!
Suddenly, after more than a week in this terrible state and a lot of exams ( with no results at all), everything disappeared.
I know, it isn't that extraordinary, but I felt like it wasn't just a simple virus... or maybe it was just my mind influenced by my readings.
So, what do you think? Anyone else has experienced something similar? Or am I just giving too much importance to a simple flu?

I sometimes experience waves of heat from my head to my legs when reading both the site and all the books. Some are more intense then others. I don't know if its related but I think its related to the shocks I receive from internalizing the material, so some kind of chemical cascade that is activated by some state.

yup, I experienced similar things when I first read the Wave properly. It was such a fundamental shock to my core, that I think the stuff going on in my body was a physical manifestation of some kind of internal struggle / breakthrough / shock / shift / whatever.

Also, I found it compulsive reading. And once I started, it was very difficult to stop. Many very very late nights spent peering at my laptop screen with very tired eyes!

Yeah, compulsive reading here, too. Sometimes I' m able to spend hours and hours and hours reading this stuff and I never get tired. And feel terrible when here comes time to stop.
<< Just one more page! Just one more page!>> ; )

Back
Top Bottom