First ever Sott.net Talk Radio Show Sunday Jan 20th 2013!

Turgon said:
dant said:
Finished reading show #1 The Sandy Hook Massacre.

Attached are ODT/PDF files. The files are reformatted
for easier reading, added links, copyright to SOTT, are
otherwise very close to original text by Turgon.

Oh boy, Dant, I forgot to delete a few things at the end of the page there. Namely the (141:00) which was a time slot I left off at a certain point and a bunch of random numbers and letters that start with x69 that represented a passcode. I had to quickly mark those numbers down and had the page open but again forgot to delete it afterwards... :-[

So I was wondering if you could delete those two parts? Thanks!

I think you will need to deal with your docx file as I do not have
a docx editor to do what you want, maybe the mods could help
you there?

I do not have modify privileges in message #207 to replace or
delete my attached ODT/PDF files, so I will have to add the
attachments to this thread.

Perhaps moderators can replace my two files in message #207
with the files attached to this thread, then delete the files from
this thread?

Attachments

• Sott Radio Show no.1 The Sandy Hook Massacre (Transcript).pdf
    202.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Sott Radio Show no.1 The Sandy Hook Massacre (Transcript).odt.zip
    62.9 KB · Views: 0
dant said:
Turgon said:
dant said:

Oh boy, Dant, I forgot to delete a few things at the end of the page there. Namely the (141:00) which was a time slot I left off at a certain point and a bunch of random numbers and letters that start with x69 that represented a passcode. I had to quickly mark those numbers down and had the page open but again forgot to delete it afterwards... :-[

Unfortunately, I do not have modify privileges to replace or delete
the attached files, so instead, I will have to add the attachments
to this thread. Perhaps moderators can replace the two files in
reply #207 with the files attached from this thread, then delete
the files from this thread?

Mods, please delete this thread, somehow it was created!
Thanks!

Turgon said:
dant said:

Moreover, the version that Dant used was not the version that has been proofread by Herodancer.

@ Gandalf:
Since the one I used is bad and should be removed altogether?
Please let me know what to do?

EDIT: I understand what is going on now after reading the
show #3 thread. I will refrain from doing what I did
from now on! Thanks to the SOTT team for embedding
the transcripts directly into the webpages!

dant said:
@ Gandalf:
Since the one I used is bad and should be removed altogether?
Please let me know what to do?

EDIT: I understand what is going on now after reading the
show #3 thread. I will refrain from doing what I did
from now on! Thanks to the SOTT team for embedding
the transcripts directly into the webpages!

The transcript which has been proofread has just been published on SOTT:

http://www.sott.net/article/256823-SOTT-Talk-Radio-The-Sandy-Hook-Massacre-What-Really-Happened

Turgon said:
Gandalf said:
Turgon said:
Gandalf said:
Turgon said:
Attached to this post is the transcript for the Sandy Hook Massacre - What Really Happened SOTT radio show!

Thanks so much Turgon.

I would put it in the database of the translation group and in hoping that someone could proofread it soon.

Hey Gandalf I can't do any translation's because I only speak English but if you need proofreaders I could do that.

We do need proofreaders for those which have already been transcribed. So if you are interested, I can send you an invitation to join the translation group and you will see from our database what needs to be proofread.

Thanks so much

Are you still volunteering for #6?

Yeah for sure, I'd definitely like to join the translation group. And yes I'm still volunteering to transcribe episode # 6.

Hi Turgon,

The translation/transcriber team will be happy to welcome you. :clap:

So, an invitation to join the group has just been sent to you.

Please post a little intro as soon as you have joined the group.

And as you know, please remember the following note which is very important for all translators/transcribers :

"Notice to all those interested in volunteering to do translations/transcriptions: We would also like to strongly suggest that you participate regularly in the forum. As you can imagine, translating SOTT/QFS/FOTCM/Cass material also requires a desire to work on the self. This project, believe it or not, is a very useful tool for us all, as we learn a lot about ourselves, networking and the material itself while doing it. But most of the networking and work on the self needs to be done in the forum. The more you participate, the more you learn and the more other members learn with you! "

This is a bit curious!

I found another podcast radio show called...Signs of The Times. Well, I guess the title is not that unheard of, especially in the religious circles. It's like the STS version of SOTT-radio ;)

Link: _http://www.wiamradio.org/podcasts/sott/?p=home

This show seems to be run by zionist "end timers":

Learn how the things happening in our world today, point to God's Word as... Signs of the Times.

The first shows were aired in 2011. What's funny is that they have many similar topics as our SOTT-radio, but with a completely different twist. Some picks:

08-30-2013 (27.81 MB)
Understanding Dual Prophecy (1st Half Hour)

Pastor Mark discusses Isaiah 17:1 and the Syrian conflict through a more in depth understanding of what was happening when Isaiah 17:1 was written.
//
08-09-2013 (25.99 MB)
Israel, Iran and the "bomb" that unites them both (2nd Half Hour)

Pastor Mark discusses Israel and a some interesting stories on Russia and a "google earth" tracking every financial move you make!
//
02-15-2013 (27.97 MB)
Meteor Showers and the Pope's Great Power? (1st Half Hour)

Pastor Mark discusses the recent "rock" plummeting to the earth, and the significance of the Catholic Church in the end times.
//
01-18-2013 (27.27 MB)
Gun Control is Prophetic (1st Half Hour)

Uh? How can that be? Pastor Mark explains how, but make sure you have your spiritual glasses on!
//
12-21-2012 (27.34 MB)
Sandy Hook Elementary School (1st Half Hour)

Pastor Mark shares a pastoral and Biblical view of what was behind this recent school shooting.
//
11-30-2012 (26.1 MB)
A little bit of everything (2nd Half Hour)

A Potpourri of articles to show you we're living in the end times!
//
11-23-2011 (25.98 MB)
Climate Change? Yes the climate does change! (1st Half Hour)

Dr. Rick Oliver from Confound The Wise Ministries

Aragorn said:
This is a bit curious!

I found another podcast radio show called...Signs of The Times. Well, I guess the title is not that unheard of, especially in the religious circles. It's like the STS version of SOTT-radio ;)

Learn how the things happening in our world today, point to God's Word as... Signs of the Times.

The first shows were aired in 2011. What's funny is that they have many similar topics as our SOTT-radio, but with a completely different twist. Some picks:

08-30-2013 (27.81 MB)

Pastor Mark discusses Isaiah 17:1 and the Syrian conflict through a more in depth understanding of what was happening when Isaiah 17:1 was written.
//
08-09-2013 (25.99 MB)

Pastor Mark discusses Israel and a some interesting stories on Russia and a "google earth" tracking every financial move you make!
//
02-15-2013 (27.97 MB)

Pastor Mark discusses the recent "rock" plummeting to the earth, and the significance of the Catholic Church in the end times.
//
01-18-2013 (27.27 MB)

Uh? How can that be? Pastor Mark explains how, but make sure you have your spiritual glasses on!
//
12-21-2012 (27.34 MB)

Pastor Mark shares a pastoral and Biblical view of what was behind this recent school shooting.
//
11-30-2012 (26.1 MB)

//
11-23-2011 (25.98 MB)

That is pretty strange that the topics covered are so similar too. Yeah, seems like the STS/constricting version of how these topics are covered by Sott Talk Radio Show.

Aragorn said:
This is a bit curious!

08-30-2013 (27.81 MB)

//
08-09-2013 (25.99 MB)

//
02-15-2013 (27.97 MB)

//
01-18-2013 (27.27 MB)

//
12-21-2012 (27.34 MB)

//
11-30-2012 (26.1 MB)

//
11-23-2011 (25.98 MB)

It seems that it's the same one that I heard at the beginning of last month! I've just checked it out (it's on my "tune in" radio app, i commented about it on the iTunes thread) & it gave me a laugh. The intro song ("open your eyes, look at the signs") just made me chuckle.

SeekingTruth said:
That is pretty strange that the topics covered are so similar too. Yeah, seems like the STS/constricting version of how these topics are covered by Sott Talk Radio Show.

Agreed.

Back
Top Bottom