First timer

manitoban

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
Having very little computer skills, please excuse any mistakes I am making here. Having spent the past 20 odd years studying metaphysics, conspiracy, new age, etc.. and probably going through the same process of seeing the con as it were, I have arrived at your site and am fascinated. I've never been online or chatted, but felt so inspired (even though the material can be depressing ) that I had to write in. Just the awareness that others are thinking about these things in the same way is wonderful. I had been resigned to going it alone, as I became so disillusioned with the new age material out there, and can't find anyone I could discuss these ideas with. I'm really writing in to say thanks for the inspiration to all who are contributing.

At first it might seem depressing, but when it all comes together as a paradigm it's the most beautiful way things could be, it's the only way you would want things to be. A lot of people have been where you are, and will be where you are. So welcome :)

Back
Top Bottom