Flight 77 and intercepts

Calypso, please bear in mind that, putting aside the official cover-up itself, the largest difficulty in the 9-11 Truth movement may very well be the bickering and in-fighting amongst researchers and activists who otherwise purport to have the same goal. Sometimes defensiveness is warranted, and sometimes it isn't -- if you take some time to familiarize yourself with a larger portion of the forum material, you will find that the moderators here go to great lengths to facilitate discussion, help members learn to help themselves, and generally maintain the forum integrity. If your goal is to uncover the truth about 9-11, then you find yourself amongst allies and like-minded people, but the misperception you have of attack directed toward you and your belligerent tone are preventing the very sort of collaboration that could be fruitful. Please do take this opportunity to read much and read widely here, as this will hopefully shed some light on what the other moderators have said to you earlier in this thread and disabuse you of the notion that you are somehow being treated unfairly. Your input will be welcome as long as it is provided in compliance with the forum rules.

Calypso said:
You are the one reading definsivenees and attack into my statements.

Out of everything I said to you, this is the only point you choose to focus on?

Calypso said:
truth seeker said:
One of the things we do here on this forum is to question ourselves. We also question each other. This is the only way to get as close to the truth in any subject as we can. This is because it is difficult for any of us to see anything clearly on our own. Therefore anyone who comes with any assertion will be asked how and why they believe what they do. It's not a personal attack on anyone but rather the method in which we work on ourselves individually and collectively.

Thats fine but those who question assertions hamay have those questions questioned as well

That's fine as well, just as long as it's done with respect and a genuine interest in listening to what others have to say.

I took the liberty of going over to the Thom Hartmann site you quoted yourself from and from what I could find (two pages are inaccessible), you were also questioned there as to what evidence you had to uphold your views. You seemed to be defensive there as well and I wonder if you ever got around to answering the question.
_http://74.125.77.132/search?q=cache:H16UJ2FtjMYJ:www.thomhartmann.com/board/viewtopic.php%3Ff%3D5%26t%3D3850%26start%3D0+%22mattnapa%22+thomhartmann&cd=1&hl=nl&ct=clnk&gl=be

It's the easiest thing in the world to put forth thoughts on any issue and question others. What's difficult is questioning ourselves and allowing others to question what we claim to believe in. If you truly have a strong opinion one way or the other about anything, you should be willing to calmly defend those beliefs. Anything less than that makes it look as though you are not sure of what you say and further questions will ensue.

More than likely, you didn't get the response you were seeking over at the Thom Hartmann site and decided to post your statement here. I don't believe you are really interested in a true exchange of knowledge but rather just want to post your assertions and have others either tell you that what you believe is correct or just go round and round with everyone posting their general thoughts on the matter with little regard to evidence. This is not what we do here. As has been said, we also don't spoon feed information to anyone. It is each person's responsibility to seek out the information they are interested in themselves and come to their own conclusions. At that point, a real discussion can begin as we are then all more or less on the same page.

You were asked at least twice to read the information that has been painstakingly researched and yet you show little to no interest in doing that. My question to you would then be why are you here?

Calypso as I have already noted: this is a CASSIOPAEA Forum, it is our house, our discussion, and we determine both the discourse and the decorum. If you don't like either, start your own forum and do it your way.

Calypso,
If your ego, and I mean that in the psychological sense and not as a criticism or judgment, allows you to read this far, you will notice that 911 is but one of several areas discussed in this forum. Unlike any other forum you will ever find, all topics here relate to an even bigger subject, that of personal and spiritual growth.

The purpose of this forum is to discuss issues related to our growth and development which naturally involves waking up from the haze of illusion. Since 911 is part of that illusion, it is thoroughly discussed here, but it has to be understood, from a perspective of mutual respect and our common goals of growth and development.

If you were to involve yourself in the other areas, and also read Laura's works (at the very least, the Wave series, and Adventures with Cassiopaea), you would come to a greater understanding of the approach and purposes of this forum.

I really feel for you. You couldn't see that the very things you were accusing, you were doing. You just can't walk into a scientist's house and say something is so, even if they might partially agree with you, without you being asked to justify your opinion. Did you get a chance to look for the threads on opinions?

You came in here as if this were a public forum, as if you had greater rights than the home owners and guests. And yet, you were not attacked. You were asked to justify your claims. But instead you got defensive, arrogant and belligerent to the point that you needed to be shown the door but can stay on the porch a while to recollect your thought, reduce your emotions that overpowered your critical functions and look in the various windows to get a better idea of what goes on in this house.

I honestly hope you can take advantage of this opportunity to learn more about this forum before trying again.

But it will always be the same way here. We all work on helping each other, as painful to the ego it may be, to get past our emotions and mechanical reactions, so that we truly can have a dialogue.

Finally, you would probably benefit from questioning the your motives behind posting here. Was it for you or for all?

Regards,
Gonzo

Calypso said:
I searched for flight 77, and guess what I got my thread only.

I think you might have done the search wrong Calypso. Make sure that the box is checked to search all boards.
When I did this using "flight 77" it came up with 4 pages of returns.

Calypso said:
anart- I doubt you have the ability or the knowledge to lead me anywhere on the subject. but you go ahead and hide behind your smug attitude without proving a thing.

You sir, or is it madame? are just plain rude. That is NOT tolerated here. :ban:

For the benefit of anyone reading this down the road, the thread on Opinions I mentioned a couple of times ca be reached at http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=3925.0

Gonzo

Back
Top Bottom