following more grail clues

bonegatherer

A Disturbance in the Force
I have to begin this with a few disclaimers: this initial info is from an article i came across by a man named Father Engo. There is some intriguing info in the article that helps to reach back and form a more well rounded picture of the story of the grail (and some things that set off my "free association/freestyling abstract moments. which I'll share with you later). However, he is also a practitioner of black magic which I am NOT into at all. In fact,, I'm not into magic. I'm into meditation because quite frankly I feel like when you're in conscious union with the great spirit or whatever you want to call it...what the heck do you need a spell of good luck for?

Also there were some bits I censored..Yes!..trust me they were, in my opinion, inflammatory and not in the spirit of the matter that really interests me.

But I just couldn't pass the whole thing up. there were too many interesting points that correspond with what I've learned in my own travels here and there. I wanted to throw them out there, share. there is also some other info after these portions of article:

"In the medieval occult traditions the Holy Grail was believed to be the chalice used by Christ at the Last Supper. The Holy Grail was first conceived as the cup of Christ’s Last Supper by the Burgundian Poet Robert de Borron between 1180 and 1200 in his story “Joseph D’Armathie.” Borron described the Holy Grail as a jewel that fell from the devil’s crown when the rebellious angels were kicked out of heaven. During his descent into hell the jewel fell to Earth and was used as a sacred vessel by the faithful. Joseph is said to have traveled to England with a group of monks where they built the temple of the Holy Grail in Glastonbury.

The only part of Borron’s story that seems to be based on older myth cycles is the notion that the Holy Grail is somehow connected to Shaitan and the Fallen Angels. Because of the Grail’s occult connection to the fallen angels, it was believed to be endowed with ancient extraterrestrial powers that only the chosen ones could properly channel. As Barbara G. Walker points out in her book The Woman’s Encyclopedia of Myths and Secrets, “The myth wasn’t heard in Europe until the 12th century. The real origins of the Holy Grail were not Christian but pagan. The grail was first Christianized in Spain from a sacred tradition of the Moors.”

The best description of the real Knights Templar is without a doubt to be found in the writings of the Indian Sufi master Idries Shah. In his book The Sufis Shah states that “Probably relying upon the contemporary eastern sources, western scholars have recently supposed that ‘Bafomet’ has no connection with Mohammed, but could well be a corruption of the Arabic Abufihamat. The word means ‘Father of Understanding.’ In Arabic, ‘Father’ is taken to mean ‘source,’ ‘chief seat of,’ and so on. In Sufi terminology, Ras El-Fahmat (‘Head of Knowledge’ means the mentation of man after undergoing refinement—the transmuted consciousness[)].

Baphomet (or rather Abufihamat) is the spirit of the Afro-Islamic blacksmith, the alchemist who turns raw iron into Masonic tools and the instruments of war.
In his book Introduction to African Civilizations Jackson quotes the following words by Professor Franz Boas: “Neither ancient Europe, nor ancient western Asia, nor ancient China knew iron,” and Boas declares, “and everything of the blacksmith was found all over Africa, from north to south and from east to west with his simple bellows and a charcoal fire he reduced the ore that is found in many parts of the continent and forged implements of great usefulness and beauty.”

Contrary to what most have heard, the Holy Grail is not a cup. The Moors who introduced the Grail to medieval Europe brought it in the form of a medium sized iron pot, which was the alchemical vessel the Afro-Islamic blacksmith used to communicate with his ancestors and the Djinn. Amongst the Moors, Picts and Danes (who evolved into the Black Celtic tribes of Ancient Britain) this iron pot came to be known as the witch’s cauldron. Please recall that in Arabic “witch” means both “black” and “wise,” and is definitely connected to the the word “Baphomet,” which you will recall is derived from another Arabic word that means “black,” “head of wisdom” and “knowledge,” concepts that can also be found in many forms of Gnostic Christianity.

Modern Freemasonry is also said to have been derived from ancient Templar knowledge, which in turn came from earlier Arabic sources. “Sufi ism,” said Sir Richard Burton, was “the Eastern parent of Freemasonry.”

That the Templars were thinking in terms of the Sufi , and not the Solomonic, Temple in Jerusalem, and its building, is strongly suggested by one important fact. “Temple” churches which they erected, such as one in London, were modeled upon the Temple as found by the Crusaders, not upon any earlier building. This Temple was none other than the octagonal Dome of the Rock, built in the seventh century on a Sufi mathematical design, and restored in 913. The Sufi legend of the building of the Temple accords with the alleged Masonic version. As an example we may note that the “Solomon” of the Sufi Builders is not King Solomon but the Sufi “King” Maaruf Karkhi (died 815), disciple of David (Daud of Tai, died 781) and hence by extension considered the son of David, and referenced cryptically as Solomon — who was the son of David. The Great murder commemorated by the Sufi Builders is not that of the person (Hiram) supposed by the Masonic tradition to have been killed. The martyr of the Sufi Builders is Mansur el-Hallaj (858-922), juridically murdered because of the Sufi secret, which he spoke in a manner which could not be understood, and thus was dismembered as a heretic.’ — Idries Shaw, The Sufis

The Order of Knights of the Temple was founded in the Holy Land in 1118 A.D. Its organization was based on that of the Saracean fraternity of “Hashish im,” “hashish-takers,” whom Christians called Assassins. The Templars first headquarters was a wing of the royal palace of Jerusalem next to the al-Aqsa mosque, revered by the Shi’ites as the central shrine of the Goddess Fatima. Western Romances, inspired by Moorish Shi’ite poets, transformed this Mother-Shrine into the Temple of the Holy Grail , where certain legendary knights called Templars gathered to of­fer their service to the Goddess, to uphold the female principles of divinity and to defend women. These knights became more widely known as Galahad, Perceval, Lohengrin, etc. —Barbara Walker, The Woman’s Encyclopedia of Myths and Secrets

The Sufis, Idries Shaw states the Templars ’ worship of a mysterious head could well be a reference to the great work of transhumanisation that takes place in the aspirant’s own head.

“A Hermetic [alchemical] influence on Parzival seems plausible, for Hermetecism begins to become known in twelfth-century Europe following massive translations of Arabic works.” Mircea Eliade A History of Religious Ideas Vol. III

So, okay before I forget, the free association part. And truth be told alot of little "bings" came from when I was trolling through the C transcripts:

I remember reading something in the C's about what is the holy grail? They said it really did have something to do with descendants of jesus, et al. (which kind of surprised me cuz I was thinking about that theory as yeah right), but okay.

Then they went on about Iron. What was it with this iron. So free association: iron/iron cauldron/blacksmith/ blacksmith in grail mythos/ severed head/pounding of the head/ initiation/iron/iron cauldron/communication/method of communication/head/cauldron/iron--blood!/transmutation/raw ore into something more/alchemical/communication with the ancestors/cauldron

Then I'm thinking about the"jewel" that fell to earth being the grail as in some older stories: jewel/gem/stone/philosopher's stone/transmitter (like I was reading recently in one of the C's..stones being used to transmit)/communication/crown from where jewel fell/crown chakra/open to higher levels/portal

These are things I'm seeing: we have iron; the stone/jewel; even the heads/skulls...one way another these all go back to a way to communicate, or something that facilitates communication..with the "ancestors".

But then what in the world does blood have to do with it? The C's said yeah, it is about the descendants. It's something to that. Good luck! lol. Then I remember a piece I read once about DNA actually being able to Communicate with other DNA.

The cosmic serpent by jeremy narby: dna is a window into teleportation of energies; attuned dna, multi-connected; gathers info at a distance and transfers it back to own emotions and sensory output.

Also read something more mundane saying that DNA should be considered as living and engaged in information exchange with the proteins of other living cells. transmitting and receiving this info and exchange of "bio-physical quantum signals".

(okay i'm getting way too tired, but) there's much more to even the mundane idea of dna communication abilities, so what more is there that perhaps we are not yet aware of? Are there other levels where this same process plays out?

My point is, all these symbols dealing with the grail seem to have something to do in the end with communication/transmitting and receiving info. If there really is something to the grail and the descendants...their blood i'm assuming...is there something genetically inherent within them that confers this ability (perhaps just more easily than the rest of us) to Communicate with...the "ancestors". The "neutral angels" that brought the stone/jewel to earth after the fall. a genetic homing device; (maybe even within their own blood which mixed with ours.) or means of connection?

what is the nature of the grail?

This is old, old stuff. truly archaic I suspect. There's something there, something beyond the idea of spiritual perfection (or the attempt). There's something else going on like a name in the back of your mind. You can't quite remember it. What was it? You went to school with the guy and now you see him in the store and what was his name again? Was it Charles? No, no, that wasn't it. It's right there, but....

Well, like I said I'm way tired. Thnx for bearing with me as I worked thru this. still soooo many questions. And I put the first extracts in there because they correlated with some things I'd been reading here...head of bran/the cauldron; the whole iron, blacksmith, initiation, grail ties. And I wanted to see some of the grail mythos from other cultures and their influence on it in order to Try and extract more clues.

Edit = Repeated paragraph

bonegatherer said:
Well, like I said I'm way tired. Thnx for bearing with me as I worked thru this. still soooo many questions. And I put the first extracts in there because they correlated with some things I'd been reading here...head of bran/the cauldron; the whole iron, blacksmith, initiation, grail ties. And I wanted to see some of the grail mythos from other cultures and their influence on it in order to Try and extract more clues.

Edit = Repeated paragraph

Hi Bonegatherer,

Have you read Laura's "Secret History?"

Back
Top Bottom