Forced Flu Vaccination by my Employer

Lilou said:
And then of course, they may even attach nanochips, that allow them to know if you've had your meds or not.

Yeah, but some smart kid would learn how to hack them in about 15 minutes. :)

Guardian said:
Lilou said:
And then of course, they may even attach nanochips, that allow them to know if you've had your meds or not.

Yeah, but some smart kid would learn how to hack them in about 15 minutes. :)

Thank gawd for smart kids. :D

Lilou said:
Thank gawd for smart kids. :D

Yup! I am especially fond of the ones who post what they learned, in a manner that is clear enough for any 50-60 year old to understand :lol:

When the employer demands you take the vaccination, don't refuse. Instead demand they sign the document which guarantees they will assume ALL liability for any damages caused to you by the vaccination.

That should put their panties in a twist for awhile, and you haven't "refused" the vaccine, you are just making the very reasonable demand that they assume responsibility for the effects of the vaccine you're being required to take.

Sometimes the best defense is a good offense?

This wouldn't work in a state that is an 'at will' employment state, meaning an employer can fire you for any reason at any time.

Indiana is such a state, there was a case in Goshen recently carried on Sott, in which the women were fired, and even with a lawyer they had no recourse. It didn't matter if they were in the right or reasonable.

I still wonder if they were fired because they were getting ready for retirement and it was a cheap out to avoid paying them. :mad:

Our state health department has just passed a law which makes it mandatory for health care workers working in aged care facilities to have flu shots. This will soon be extended to hospitals. Most health care workers will go along with this regardless of any risks to them (unless they are immediate ones, post shot). Regardless of whether the flu shot works or not. It certainly works to make profits for the manufacturers.

Those who actively have resisted the flu shot are going to have a very difficult decision to face in the next few months. Especially in the light of research coming out of the US DoD. This has shown a greater risk of becoming infected with Coronavirus after a flu shot.

I don't have any social media accounts because that could get me into trouble (I work in health care and would be persecuted or prosecuted if I spoke out about issues with vaccines. However, I found this quite interesting. An Australian perspective:

Oh! Has anyone has seen Vaxxed II - A peoples Truth? Honestly, I don't think I've seen such a sad documentary. The audience was all crying towards the end of it (me included).

Here's something for the Aussies to do on May 30th. I think it may be occurring all around the world too.

Logically speaking you will not take the shot if you are not present. Is it possible to take a sabbatical for any reason and still be employed? Or a leave of absence?

Back
Top Bottom