Forum Members who are related, friends or close in some way

alphonse

Jedi Master
My wife and I are both members of the forum and I was just wondering about other members that are personally close and how they interact around issues that crop up for them in the forum

We discuss the Work and the forum together, and draw each others attention to interesting posts we may have missed, that we think might be of interest.

Sometimes, if I feel lost on an issue or feel that I have not fully understood something, for example, something that may have cropped up in a C’s session (and the latest session of 13th September was an example) I might (and did today) ask her for help in understanding it. Do other members think that is ok? Is it “cheating? Should I be posting about it instead? Or is it ok to help each other without involving the wider forum?

Also, what about the etiquette of replying to our close one’s threads or posts?
Do fellow members do it via the forum and say for example “thank you for the so-and-so post it struck a cord with me etc..” or “or please elaborate on xyz “ etc… or do you say – over dinner, or in the car, – “hey hun, I saw your post and I think etc…”

Opening ones views to the wider forum must be of greater benefit, but does any one else feel a little odd replying to their wives/hubby/friend/relation on the forum, when they are just in the other room?

It probably feels a bit strange too, because I know, that we know each other, and others don’t that we do.
Is it just me or does anyone else find that a little odd too.

I can only speak from our experience here.

Sometimes we have discussions between me and Ark, for example, or between me and some of the SOTT crew, or even discussions on QFS, and it occurs to us that this same topic would be of interest to at least some forum members and they might like to share in our working through it. We also realize that more input is always good. So, we post our discussion here pretty much as we had it in private so as to invite others to join in.

If the same happens with other members, I think that they should just reproduce their exchange on the forum. Like say: "this morning I was discussing with {forum member who is my wife or friend) and I thought I would present my position. Then, {forum member who is wife or friend) posts: "Yes, it was an interesting discussion and my point of view was this __________, but then, after discussing it, we decided to agree on ___________" What do other forum members think about this?"

If the matter is really trivial, of course, this isn't necessary.

I will briefly explain my husband's situation:

He has dyslexia, and his difficulty is only with reading. He takes a long time to interpret written words. He has no problem writing, or thinking or speaking. He has no difficulty with oral language, nor with reading comprehension, so I read a lot of material aloud, like in a reading workshop.

In this way she became more involved with the forum discussions and the articles by SOTT, Laura, Ark, and others. We watched videos together. I used to read the subtitles of videos in English, but over time it became tiring for me.

On this path of searching we are together.
Last night my husband, his name is Bernardo, made a request of me, it consists in publishing for you something he wrote. In these days of low work activity, or let's say none at all, he began to write. In view of what I just read, I feel safer now.

Bernardo says:

When truth seekers meet, exchanging thoughts, ideas, experiences, information, the learning process accelerates in an expansive way.
But each seeker must first find thoughts of his own, born of his own observation. If not, those thoughts enter an empty mind, a container of information, which becomes more and more filled with thoughts of others.
These thoughts will mix and combine, in a confusing way, because the main element is absent.
When one's own thought is present, what was once a vessel of information becomes an Alchemist's Crucible.
In these times, baptized "New Age", we must be very attentive. We are surrounded by traps, and the most dangerous ones are aimed at our minds.
The bad guys in the movie, are not stupid at all, have spread in human society, very nice phrases, attractive, and people are adorning themselves with them, without using discernment. Fortunately, that's not all there is out there. There are also phrases that are true pearls, but without discernment we are condemned to slavery.
A concrete example of this phenomenon is the following, it has become fashionable, even installed the phrase: "Think outside the box"
This sounds very nice, but it is a "lock" why, because if someone realizes that he is inside a box and wants to get out, he must think inside the box, what is it, where is it located, he must observe its interior, what the box consists of, what shape it has, etc..
If he gets to know the inside of the box, he may realize how to get out. If you are going to wait until you are outside the box to think, you will be stuck inside the box without a solution.
Fortunately, as I said before, other phrases also sound and they don't sound because they are in fashion. They have permanent validity, no lie can destroy them. One of them is: "Know yourself"
This phrase is repeated by many, but few really take advantage of it. Those few, are the ones who realized that they were inside a box, instead of adding a "lock" they started to work on their own interior, observed their interior, dared to see, and then they saw.
And that knowledge of themselves was the tool they used to get out of the box.
By developing discernment, you can detect that the phrase "Think outside the box" has the energy of the problem, and that the phrase "Know yourself" has the energy of the solution.
The reason for much joy is to see the searchers meet. I can see the sparks flying from their burning souls. Without being a poet, I can still see them, not only I, but there are many others who have also been disobeying the order of Not Thinking, and that is why they have also seen the sparks and are coming closer to their souls, also lit, to feed their sparks to that fire of consciousness, which grows and grows, and when the cold comes, it will shelter us all.
Thank you and a hug. Bernardo

I will briefly explain my husband's situation:

He has dyslexia, and his difficulty is only with reading. He takes a long time to interpret written words. He has no problem writing, or thinking or speaking. He has no difficulty with oral language, nor with reading comprehension, so I read a lot of material aloud, like in a reading workshop.

In this way she became more involved with the forum discussions and the articles by SOTT, Laura, Ark, and others. We watched videos together. I used to read the subtitles of videos in English, but over time it became tiring for me.

On this path of searching we are together.
Last night my husband, his name is Bernardo, made a request of me, it consists in publishing for you something he wrote. In these days of low work activity, or let's say none at all, he began to write. In view of what I just read, I feel safer now.

Bernardo says:

Thank you so much for that inspiring passage Stella Marys. Bernardo does sound like he is discovering himself on a soul level. With the coronavirus issue requiring all of us to develop our own thinking rather than rely on any one source - besides trusting that the network is working as hard as it can to keep the information flow going (I can't keep up, sorry to say), it's really highly relevant to our current times.

Thank you for sharing Stella Marys. You sound as if you have a very supportive and valuable support process going on between you and your husband. Many forum members have the opposite and have to daily work with practicing taking great care over what they do or don't share with their partners/family. Having someone near by who 'gets it' is I hope a great sense of comfort and added/shared purpose - as well building confidence in being who you are instead of constantly having to moderate and accommodate at a level that can lead to an unhelpful suppression of instinct and motivation. It sounds as if you have a blessing come upon you both to have that capacity to nourish each other.

Thank you and your husband for posting his thoughts. I enjoyed reading them and have given me something to ponder on of great value.

A concrete example of this phenomenon is the following, it has become fashionable, even installed the phrase: "Think outside the box"

This sounds very nice, but it is a "lock" why, because if someone realizes that he is inside a box and wants to get out, he must think inside the box, what is it, where is it located, he must observe its interior, what the box consists of, what shape it has, etc..

If he gets to know the inside of the box, he may realize how to get out. If you are going to wait until you are outside the box to think, you will be stuck inside the box without a solution.

Fortunately, as I said before, other phrases also sound and they don't sound because they are in fashion. They have permanent validity, no lie can destroy them. One of them is: "Know yourself"

This phrase is repeated by many, but few really take advantage of it. Those few, are the ones who realized that they were inside a box, instead of adding a "lock" they started to work on their own interior, observed their interior, dared to see, and then they saw.

And that knowledge of themselves was the tool they used to get out of the box.

By developing discernment, you can detect that the phrase "Think outside the box" has the energy of the problem, and that the phrase "Know yourself" has the energy of the solution.

I find the above of particular interest. I've never quite thought about the idea that way before - and the devil is always in the detail! Because yes I agree, the need or desire to think outside the boxes we have been given (shall we call them programmes) does indeed require us to also recognize that there is such a thing as a box at all. That great phrase 'the one thing a fish knows nothing about is water' comes to mind (we of course being the 'fish').

A box defines 2 spaces - the inside (the supposed known) and the outside/the other (the consciously unknown). And yes we do indeed need to survey the insides - to 'know thyself' as a programed person of the box - which by definition has clearly defined boundaries and therefore a limit to what it can contain at any one particular time, which means it can potentially be more easily assessed and quantified. However I have found that to get to that place of self-realization one has to risk stepping outside the box - no matter how clumsily equipped one is - and start to explore that territory, even if poorly or only partially ready to do so, because it is only outside the box in the shadowlands will we find the information that then empowers us to see more truly what it was that was inside the box in the first place!

This then allows for a backwards and forwards journey between the two 'realities' that hopefully will allow us to expand our box into that space beyond as well as eventually dissolve the walls all together. I think though your husband has spotted a real challenge/problem that can catch many a seeker - that is once outside the box there is so much more of appeal and 'excitement' that one can fall into the trap of ignoring ones box all together (assuming wrongly we have left it behind forever) and thus self-sabotage by not constantly returning to it and reflecting on the two spaces in tandem. This can lead to the creation of just another form of box which hides the original box in the internal shadows of the self - leading to such things a self-delusion, self-importance and a myriad other blind spots.

Its that permanent relationship between the fixed and the free, the observer and the observed. That's why the principles of the Work are a permanent state of being and why the further on through the work you go the greater the potential dangers (and the harder it can get). We are always in danger of being blind sided by ourselves and the predators mind hiding at the very centre of our box...

It brings to mind in this week that the state of being Jesus / A Christ is about always and continually needing to shape oneself with a hammer!

From Secret History of the World - Vol I

Scan0004.jpg
And we should also note from this how important networking is in this process. Even the Christ cannot do it alone and needs others to help with this if 'he' is not to fall into error along the Way.

But each seeker must first find thoughts of his own, born of his own observation. If not, those thoughts enter an empty mind, a container of information, which becomes more and more filled with thoughts of others.

This hits the nail on the head... thank you Bernardo. This is a very important thing for me to think about working as I do in close proximity of someone who still sees the box as the principal place of habitation of their reality. Tough though that can be for either party, forcing ones outside the box world onto someone who is still in a state of needing to know their box can be filled with peril for both parties.

I think Bernado is doing more than fine! Is the above a block (something from within his box!?) that has hitherto stopped him from joining in the forum in person? Please do pass on to him from me I think he's more than able and ready and I for one would welcome his voice here. Let him know please that I had acute dyslexia of a sort which meant I could read like bill-yo but couldn't write down words to save my life - a terrible self-stigma for years - but in the end, despite the enormous on-going discomfort (and self-hatred = more of the box at work here!), I forced myself to do it over and over again in adult life - until now, I'm afraid I cant shut my 'pen' up! I could write all day if needs be.... so it is possible to overcome the programmes on this one by shear bloody mindedness if needs be...

Have you also thought of both of you taking part in the below later today or whenever?

It might be a useful stepping stone for him.

Cassiopaea Forum Reading Workshops

Might better have been called a thinking/speaking workshop - so don't let the 'reading' word put him off the idea please... even to just take part and listen might well be of great value to him... and to us all here...

A further thought to share

John 5:8-16 King James Version

8 Jesus saith unto him, Rise, take up thy bed, and walk.
9 And immediately the man was made whole, and took up his bed, and walked: and on the same day was the sabbath.
10 The Jews therefore said unto him that was cured, It is the sabbath day: it is not lawful for thee to carry thy bed.
11 He answered them, He that made me whole, the same said unto me, Take up thy bed, and walk.
12 Then asked they him, What man is that which said unto thee, Take up thy bed, and walk?
13 And he that was healed wist not who it was: for Jesus had conveyed himself away, a multitude being in that place.

I find these words of great comfort of late. The bed is our box. We cannot 'walk' without accepting first that we will always bring it with us so we might as well accept that fact or we will never start to 'rise'. And when we do, we can thus discover we actually had the power to 'walk' all along despite our bed-box. And in fact we can only walk at all if we first accept the bed/box as part of the path of 'walking'. And that we had the power to 'walk' all along, only we were too obsessed with our bed/box and its making us sick to notice! So heeding the summons to walk is all we need - the source will always accept that we carry our bed/box everywhere with us and wait patiently for us in the 'temple' to come to it for further conversation, bed/box and all!

Thanks for sharing, Stella Marys. It sounds like your husband has been thinking well about these things. :-)

"Think outside the box"

Thinking outside the box as it is usually said sounds something like, "Forget about your chains." And maybe people only think that they're outside the box, but are deluding their selves. It reminds me of G's story of the evil magician.

"Know yourself"

This sounds like, "You have to know what you're working with." If you use a ship as an analogy that sails the waters of life, then you need to know how fast it can go, how to steer it, the little quirks, etc.

It never becomes internalized and true for one's self. You may have the knowledge, but it won't be married with belief. There is no understanding. If you just regurgitate the thoughts of others, then you're just like an MSM mouthpiece.

Hello everyone again. I tell you that Bernardo wanted to share something else, which is related to what he had written to you a few days ago. I want to apologize, it was not possible to give an answer right away. There was a lot to think about. The words/thoughts you expressed are very valuable to us. Thank you!!

Michael said:
I think Bernardo is doing more than fine! Is the above a block (something from within his box!?) that has hitherto stopped him from joining in the forum in person? Please do pass on to him from me I think he's more than able and ready and I for one would welcome his voice here. Let him know please that I had acute dyslexia of a sort which meant I could read like bill-yo but couldn't write down words to save my life - a terrible self-stigma for years - but in the end, despite the enormous on-going discomfort (and self-hatred = more of the box at work here!), I forced myself to do it over and over again in adult life - until now, I'm afraid I cant shut my 'pen' up! I could write all day if needs be.... so it is possible to overcome the programmes on this one by shear bloody mindedness if needs be...

Thank you for your words Michael, and everyone else. Your comments were fruitful for us. First I read the message for him, and then Bernardo, personally, read your words directly. He lived your words directly!

Of course, it took him a lot longer, but everyone has their own pace and challenges. You have to adapt to different rhythms. This is an opportunity to develop patience and appropriate ways to collaborate in this new stage. During this time of apparent 'silence', he was very concentrated thinking about the ideas that were wonderfully shared here, to give them an adequate response. He stayed up several mornings sitting, working hard, thinking, writing... On two occasions he went to bed at six in the morning...

He is very grateful!

And finally, the message is ready! At this moment, I am at the computer, writing on the forum, and he is sitting down writing something. He is traveling to the center of the earth... with his imagination. I read something, but he hasn't finished it yet. At times I couldn't go on with the reading because the laughter wouldn't let me. It's a deep text, with comic parts.

You're right, Michael. It seems that once the 'pen' begins to speak, it's no longer possible to silence its voice. The pencil Bernardo uses is getting small and the eraser is a little speck of dust. It has a different 'substance' to write directly on a sheet of paper...

Bernardo said:
Hi, everybody. My name is Bernardo. I wanted to introduce myself, and I assure you, it's an honor to do so. I'm happy, and very grateful, that you read what I sent you in words. It was a surprise, seeing the answers, comments, and suggestions. You're making me think. Thank you.
Since this communication is taking place with the generous collaboration of Stella, my colleague, I would like to be brief, I will strive to do so, since it is difficult. Whether or not magic exists is not a question I can ask myself, because I see it, I see it in everything, acting from the most grotesque to the most subtle. So asking me that would be the same as asking me if nature exists or not. In each discovery, magic was present, collaborating, whether we noticed it or not. And I want to show you something.
For many years, I have been working, among other things, on my way of thinking. Because I discovered in me, the same thing that infuriated me in others, is that linear form in thought, so evident to me, when it is in others, and so elusive and bandit to hide, when it is in me.
We do not speak English, so what comes to you, was written in Spanish, the translator, shows it to you in English, then we to read the Spanish, what is said in English by you, the translator translates into Spanish for us. You know that better than I do. But I must say it to continue.
When I saw what I had written, but after going through translations, I was very worried, at first. It was a shock, to see words that I did not write, instead of others that I did write and they were not, also, some were in another order, in short, I was scared. Then, I read carefully and I calmed down, because, even though some emphases were not where I wanted them, the content remained very well.
However, a curious thing happened...
I said:
"By developing discernment, you can detect that the phrase "Think outside the box" has the energy of the problem, and the phrase "Know yourself" has the energy of the solution.
And, when Michael BC, shared his reflections analyzing passages, and spinning fine, when he got to this part, where I had put the two sentences as antagonistic, I don't know if it was because of a mistake of the translator, or of Michael when he was writing, or what, but when he makes the quotation of what I wrote, on this side we read the following:
"By developing discernment, you can detect that the phrase "Think outside the box," and the phrase "Know yourself," has the power of solution.
See what happened? This date is missing a part. It is missing, which makes the phrase "Think outside the box", as something negative, thus becoming a positive phrase, as is the second phrase.
My concern about this did not last long, because Michael's words clearly referred to what I had written, that is, to the original text, which was not changed.
Michael, not only understood perfectly what I said, as did the others, but he made me observe better, and I could thus detect the duality contained in my statement. Then I looked even more closely at the changed text. What a pleasant surprise!
There was magic, an old friend, who, with a roguish face, pointed out the changed text to me, and since I was slow to decipher, she could no longer stand the anxiety and said to me: Have you forgotten the mathematics? Then I remembered the matter of the signs. - x + = - , + x - = - , - x - = + , + x + = +, and I said, I think I got it:
If I see the phrase "Think outside the box" only as negative, it can only delay progress, because the phrase "Know thyself", which is positive, instead of having collaboration, has a rival. And so the progress is less, that is: - x + = -
But if I see the phrase "Think outside the box" as an ambiguous phrase, then I can say: "the phrase "Think outside the box" and the phrase "Know yourself" have the energy of the solution". Here, the first phrase, which used to compete with the second, now cooperates with the second, but, because it was combined with the second, and not because it is positive in itself; it is ambiguous. In this case, it can be positive, because it is accompanying the other sentence, which is positive in itself, and as a result, it gives us greater progress, that is: + x + = +. With this in mind, I can say that the phrases, which are promoted by the mass media, and which become fashionable because of their positive appearance, have the potential to help us, or harm us, depending on how we use them.

I insist on this. The predator is no fool, and he knows how to pass off as a cat. He has taken it upon himself to program human society, so that it does not know how to discern, and he does so because for him, this is vital, as vital as the truth is for us.
When I finished writing this, I looked at the magic, which was very attentive, and I asked it: how was I? she laughed and said smiling, - quite well... Ah, she told me not to forget to answer Michael, and I nodded my head.
Well, I don't know where to start, so I'll start anywhere, because I don't know where the beginning is either.
Asking me if dyslexia, or great difficulty in reading, can be a block, or the impediment that has been holding me back in the decision to join the forum personally, is a very transcendent question for me. Thank you Michael, for doing it and for showing that we can walk with our difficulties, which for me, are our opportunities.

When I am asked something, I take my time to answer it truthfully, and not to be contaminated by self-deception, excuses, or superficiality, because the world already has too much of that. With the exception of a few, people have accepted quantity rather than quality, so they go at a speed at which it is impossible to see anything. I am not referring to truth seekers, who are in fact the exceptions. In general, people go so fast that sometimes they ask a question which they think they want to know, and if the other person takes more seconds than usual to answer, they apologize by saying that they have to leave, and they leave before they get an answer. It seems, as if they intuit, that the answer may not be to their liking or convenience. The one who takes a little longer to answer may be looking for an answer of his own convenience, or he may be looking inside himself to give a sincere answer, and in that search, it is possible to get some truth, something, inconvenient for the matrix, out of him.

I'm in the crowd, she's been my teacher, always has been. My reading difficulty or dyslexia has been a "thorn in my side", but I have learned to walk with a limp. I have had to read everything I look at, analyze it, look with my mind more than with my eyes, see more than I can explain, words are not enough. I have seen the beast.
I had enough light, but it was not enough to face such evil. And, being afraid, instead of recognizing my ignorance, which only serves to have a good image, and what is worse to feel humble, I wanted to know my ignorance. And so I did. I remembered a childhood event. There was a boy in the neighborhood, my age, that my friends and I did not like, because he was very selfish, and one day, with my friends as an audience, I stood in front of him, and I said things to him to fight with him.

He, was like a statue, with giant eyes, without saying a word. Since he didn't react, I left, and so did my friends. That was the fact, as I lived it. But I was not in that past, to remember what I lived. I was there, to live what the other child lived. I felt everything he felt. First the fright, then it was a fear in my whole body, anguish, the desire to cry, fear of running and being there, terror, anguish in my throat, which was his, my anguish, anguish that turned into crying, uncontrollable crying, feelings of absolute responsibility for the terror of that child, crying that flowed from my soul, God was crying too, while showing me what I did not know. When I seemed to recover from the shock, more recent memories appeared spontaneously to me, as an adult, I felt again the fear that I caused to others, with my words, my truths, my judgments, I felt the fear of others, of being wrong in front of me, my disregard for my neighbor, I saw myself burning others, with light that they didn't ask for, their pains tired by me, went down my throat again, and my tears kept pushing the blindfold on my eyes, until it fell to the floor, then I could see better.

After this fact, I gradually discovered that I had a different, more objective, clearer, freer view. I felt a great affection for the crowd, and I entered it, with respect. With new eyes, I could see the beast, getting into everything, and I saw why, I was successful.
I saw it so clearly that I felt a great responsibility. I looked deep into my understanding and understood that the expansion of consciousness was our protection from the beast's influence. But to achieve it, there was a great obstacle, and it was our way of thinking, a rigid way, always the same, unable to solve complexities, because of its repetitive attitude, a mind used to the same thing and nothing else. Then I started to daydream and wrote a letter, on the first page I found. The letter began with the phrase, "Meetings to think" and continued to talk about the need to exercise the mind, just as we did with the body, by going to the gym a few days a week.

It continued with the proposal to initiate this, among groups of friends, here and there, until it became something common and current in society, but that the task of the meetings was to put the mind to play, generating new movements, breaking the usual way of thinking.
I knew that this was almost impossible to achieve, because the beast was always attentive, and I was very prudent, because she had already taken care of me on many occasions. I have had a letter from the meetings to think in some drawer for about sixteen years now. Sometimes, when the questions she asked me were too strange, I would look for the letter and look at it, wanting to exchange ideas and thoughts, with someone else, because of the nature of those thoughts.

I had been believing, that I was alone in this, for some years, until Stella, my partner, showed me what she was reading. The joy in me was instantaneous. It was the sessions with the Cassiopaeans. I was surprised, and very sure of what I was seeing. So I said, "These are the thinking meetings," and I said, "While I was imagining them, they were actually happening. The Cassiopaeans know very well what they're doing. The way they teach is exactly what is needed.

I thank Laura for doing everything she did in her life to make the connection with the Cassiopaeans possible, and to everyone who participated in the discovery. This is a treasure and we must take care of it.
Personally, I am very careful, and I handle myself with prudence and discretion. The sessions with the Cassiopaeans have helped me to understand an abstract world that I have had since I was a child. More and more, I find objectivity in my abstraction, and I feel at home.
I am not in the forum, because I cannot keep up with them. But, I'm not discouraged. To be discouraged, is to move away from the soul, and if I were not close to my soul, I could not be feeling, the closeness of their souls.
Encourage each other, is to share the souls.

A hug.

Bernardo

Michael said:
Have you also thought of both of you taking part in the below later today or whenever?

It might be a useful stepping stone for him.

Cassiopaea Forum Reading Workshops

Might better have been called a thinking/speaking workshop - so don't let the 'reading' word put him off the idea please... even to just take part and listen might well be of great value to him... and to us all here...

Yes, it's an idea we have in mind, when Spanish language groups can be formed.We don't speak English, and Bernardo, not even a 'drop' (Well, he can say, hello, love, yes) I have to be honest.:-D

Greetings to all!💞:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom