Forum transcript

shijing

The Living Force
Friday nights are usually a bit more quiet around the forum, which is probably as it should be. I just ran across what I believe is the original mention of 'forum' in the transcripts, from the session on 10/28/94, and thought I would highlight it here for posterity:

Q: (L) Well, my life seems to have been full of incidents of Divine intervention. Is this true?
A: Yes.

Q: (L) What is the purpose of this intervention?
A: To preserve and prepare you for work.

Q: (L) What is this work?
A: You are extremely valuable to all on your planet.

Q: (L) What particular value? Is this common to all people?
A: No.

Q: (L) Is this something meaningful? What is the mission?
A: Faith in your opening channel; you will learn as you go. We cannot tell you all at once.

Q: (L) Since the energy is high at this time, we would like to know if you have anything to give in the form of a teaching?
A: Not ready for that yet; establish clear channel and forum first; one step at a time.

Q: (L) What is the forum?
A: What do you think?

Q: (L) Do you mean that we need to bring more people into this work?
A: Close.

Q: (L) We need to create a forum.
A: Yes. A direction will open if you persevere.

I know that a lot of members are probably familiar with this, but some might not have thought about it for ahwhile, and I thought the Newbies might get a kick out of it if they hadn't come across it before. I think its fun to read from our present perspective, since in 1994 this would have been a new concept for Laura et al, and if only they knew then what this forum was eventually going to grow into... :)

Perhaps some background to this forum might be useful.

When I first found Cassiopaea, it was basically a text based website. That was around late 1998, early 1999. The forum did not exist at that time. It was basically a guestbook where readers posed comments or asked questions and some got a response while many others did not. Surprisingly I did get a response to my comment although I wasn't expecting one. Wonder if Laura kept that guestbook? The last time I saw it, if memory serves me correctly, it was about 9 pages.

The Wave was still being typed out in chapters and I assume many readers including myself just couldn't wait for the next chapter. While waiting for the next chapter, I would go back and re-read the first few chapters over and over again. And then when it was all published, I re-read it a few times again. A lot of the early material was being published too (found here) in between the Wave chapters and I did wonder how she coped with it all. Okay Ark was in the picture by then but still that was a lot of work and hell a lot of typing. In between all that, the transcripts were being published!!!

Then the questbook reincarnated as Casschat on Yahoo. That was around 2001/2002. So too the website. Quite slick looking and you could see that it was a lot more professionally done. SOTT net did not exist at that time. But still no forum except Casschat on yahoo, Then of course the big move to France. And then some new guys appeared. No more Frank or Terry, but Joe, Henry, Scott etc......Where did you guys pop up from? Who were you and where the hell were you guys when she need you most??? That was what I was thinking and on the other hand, I was glad that finally she was getting some help and with Ark in the picture, I sure hoped that these guys had been "vetted" and were the right choice. Yep, she sure got it right with them.

Finally in 2006, this forum as you see it now, was born. So yes all in all, a long process. I hope that some of the other old timers here can fill in the gaps or correct me if I have erred.

Thanks shijing for bringing this topic up. Walk down memory lane for me. :)

Thanks for the response, Vulcan59 -- its interesting to hear some history from someone who has been around for awhile. It must have been fun to be around when the transcripts and essays were first going up -- I only found the transcripts about two years ago, and joined the forum a year after that, so when I got here everything was already laid out completely, and I just found myself with a lot of reading to do (which I still haven't finished yet!).

I have wondered what occurred during the 'mystery years' during the move to France and afterward. The transcripts I originally downloaded ended before this transition, and there is a noticeable gap (with a few exceptions) before the transcripts really start to pick up again here. QFS was obviously being formed during this time, and the online interfaces established -- there are a few things that give little clues about that period on the main Cassiopaea site as well (not the least of which is Adventures with Cassiopaea itself). In retrospect, I know that 9/11/01 was a huge turning point between the American period and the new French period of the group.

I have to admit that I miss Terry (and Jan) -- there were several times that he made me laugh out loud when I read through the transcripts for the first time. I agree that the arrival of the 'new generation' was very timely, and I would have shared your apprehension at that time about them being 'vetted' properly, given the steep learning curve of attack that Laura, Ark and company were facing both personally with Vincent Bridges and apparently more generally as well. Thankfully, Laura and Ark chose their new companions well!

shijing said:
I have wondered what occurred during the 'mystery years' during the move to France and afterward.

That means you missed "The French Connection" and the "Montalk" episode. Things got so hot with Vinnie and some esoteric/ sicko gang in France (with Montalk creating a dangerous background) that we got hauled in for interrogation by the Gendarmes in France. I was interrogated for three hours in a small room with a translator who was sick and I got sick as a result, and in the end I was told that "Life will be a lot healthier for you in France if you take down "The French Connection." Well, I didn't have much choice, so I did. Seems that I was cutting really close to the bone in drawing certain conclusions/connections.

Then, for some time, my health went down the tubes most likely as a result of the stress of dealing with Vinnie Bridges and his gang (which included Jeff Rense). And there was a constant stream of "agents" that came along, threats, (some life-threatening) and other fun and games. We sure learned a lot and most of the Cs info during this period was geared mainly toward keeping us alive and functional, so to say. It's a story I would love to tell at some point, but it's way too dangerous to do it now. Just figuring out how to navigate has been the challenge.

shijing said:
The transcripts I originally downloaded ended before this transition, and there is a noticeable gap (with a few exceptions) before the transcripts really start to pick up again here. QFS was obviously being formed during this time, and the online interfaces established -- there are a few things that give little clues about that period on the main Cassiopaea site as well (not the least of which is Adventures with Cassiopaea itself). In retrospect, I know that 9/11/01 was a huge turning point between the American period and the new French period of the group.

You can say that again!

shijing said:
I have to admit that I miss Terry (and Jan) -- there were several times that he made me laugh out loud when I read through the transcripts for the first time.

Terry and Jan are still there in the background. They have a lot of family issues (elderly parents, running their business etc) that occupy them, but we stay in touch by email and phone and they recently sent over a new board for us to use when the last one gets worn out (we are using a glass cover on it now).

shijing said:
I agree that the arrival of the 'new generation' was very timely, and I would have shared your apprehension at that time about them being 'vetted' properly, given the steep learning curve of attack that Laura, Ark and company were facing both personally with Vincent Bridges and apparently more generally as well. Thankfully, Laura and Ark chose their new companions well!

Our crew is probably the best in the world (IMO) and it is really due to their care and vigilance that we survived the Hell of the first year in France. We seem to attract some of the most brilliant and creative people on the planet, so that says something, and thanks to them, we are able to function creatively.

There is, of course, a constant "drama/dance" with "agents" that never stops and we have to carefully evaluate every move to make sure of safety, but we have figured out that they really don't want to do away with me probably because they have remote viewed some future where doing so really messes up their plans, but at the same time, they try to contain me. What is funny is the lack of creativity from "their" side.

We often have "global dramas" playing out via internet and we discuss all these things here quite regularly and often joke that if there was a live-cam in our kitchen, it would be the "soap opera" of all time.

Laura said:
shijing said:
I have to admit that I miss Terry (and Jan) -- there were several times that he made me laugh out loud when I read through the transcripts for the first time.

Terry and Jan are still there in the background. They have a lot of family issues (elderly parents, running their business etc) that occupy them, but we stay in touch by email and phone and they recently sent over a new board for us to use when the last one gets worn out (we are using a glass cover on it now).

I am so glad to hear that. I, too, have often wondered whatever happened to Terry and Jan. Like Vulcan59, Terry has made me laugh out loud with his comments and wit. :lol: So it is nice to hear that they are still there interacting with you.

Laura said:
shijing said:
I agree that the arrival of the 'new generation' was very timely, and I would have shared your apprehension at that time about them being 'vetted' properly, given the steep learning curve of attack that Laura, Ark and company were facing both personally with Vincent Bridges and apparently more generally as well. Thankfully, Laura and Ark chose their new companions well!

Our crew is probably the best in the world (IMO) and it is really due to their care and vigilance that we survived the Hell of the first year in France. We seem to attract some of the most brilliant and creative people on the planet, so that says something, and thanks to them, we are able to function creatively.

From what I have seen here on the forum and on SotT and in your articles, and the way they are there coming to your defense and staying vigilant, I have to agree that you actually have the bestest of the best there. And I think that we are all very happy that this is so.

Laura said:
There is, of course, a constant "drama/dance" with "agents" that never stops and we have to carefully evaluate every move to make sure of safety, but we have figured out that they really don't want to do away with me probably because they have remote viewed some future where doing so really messes up their plans, but at the same time, they try to contain me. What is funny is the lack of creativity from "their" side.

We often have "global dramas" playing out via internet and we discuss all these things here quite regularly and often joke that if there was a live-cam in our kitchen, it would be the "soap opera" of all time.

No doubt!

Thanks shijing for starting this thread and to you Vulcan59 for the great information of the formative years. :)

And thank you Laura, for sharing another slice of your life with us. :flowers:

Laura said:
That means you missed "The French Connection" and the "Montalk" episode. Things got so hot with Vinnie and some esoteric/ sicko gang in France (with Montalk creating a dangerous background) that we got hauled in for interrogation by the Gendarmes in France...Well, I didn't have much choice, so I did. Seems that I was cutting really close to the bone in drawing certain conclusions/connections.

Then, for some time, my health went down the tubes most likely as a result of the stress of dealing with Vinnie Bridges and his gang (which included Jeff Rense)....It's a story I would love to tell at some point, but it's way too dangerous to do it now. Just figuring out how to navigate has been the challenge.

By reading the site material I had already known about both Bridges and Montalk, but I didn't realize that they overlapped in the same drama -- or Rense for that matter, who has been investigated here on the forum but I don't think I realized that there had been such a personal interaction. That will make me feel quite different next time I listen to any of his interviews! Just for clarity (and without asking you to go into any details), was 'The French Connection' that you had to take down originally a series of interconnected articles like 'Adventures with Cassiopaea'?

Laura said:

Good to know, and that's very nice of them -- I can't imagine a more fitting gift :)

Laura said:
There is, of course, a constant "drama/dance" with "agents" that never stops and we have to carefully evaluate every move to make sure of safety, but we have figured out that they really don't want to do away with me probably because they have remote viewed some future where doing so really messes up their plans, but at the same time, they try to contain me...We often have "global dramas" playing out via internet and we discuss all these things here quite regularly and often joke that if there was a live-cam in our kitchen, it would be the "soap opera" of all time.

Would you like to take donations for the live-cam? ;) In all seriousness, the idea that you can't be done away with but have to be regularly contained is a genuinely creepy idea. I guess its nice in a round-about way to know there's not a bounty on your head, but what a strange place to find yourself in (and what a valuable lesson about reality, when it comes right down to it).

Addendum: Speaking of walking down memory lane, I didn't realize until last night when I was reading Linda Moulton Howe's most recent book on crop circles (Mysterious Lights and Crop Circles) that there was actually one that appeared the night of the first Cassiopaean transmission (night of 7/16/94~early morning of 7/17/94, British time of course!). It was the lower one of the two shown below (the Moulsford formation):

scorpion4.gif

It seems to have been part of a wider theme of comet impact on Jupiter that summer:

_http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/Millennium/scorpiushour.html

Just thought it was an interesting side-note.

shijing said:
By reading the site material I had already known about both Bridges and Montalk, but I didn't realize that they overlapped in the same drama -- or Rense for that matter, who has been investigated here on the forum but I don't think I realized that there had been such a personal interaction. That will make me feel quite different next time I listen to any of his interviews!

Yes, the overlapping made us acutely aware that there was some overarching negative intent. In some ways, it seems like these people can't possibly be aware of how they are being used, but in other ways, it seems that they are quite aware and conscious of it. I would suggest that Montalk is the least aware and the most duped of the group and it is his sincerity and naivete that makes him so vulnerable. But the Bridges gand, and Rense and Co seem to be connected in ways that it would be impossible for them to be unaware dupes. They are conscious and have chosen the darkness.

shijing said:
Just for clarity (and without asking you to go into any details), was 'The French Connection' that you had to take down originally a series of interconnected articles like 'Adventures with Cassiopaea'?

Yup. And it was pretty exciting, too! There were gov officials involved, sex and drug trafficking, influence peddling, corruption at high levels (serious corruption: sex, drugs, murder, pedophilia, etc) Of course, I was just drawing comparisons and speculating without making any actual connections. I didn't realize that I had stepped on a sore toe and there were very powerful people who were quite upset that I was seeing these things.

shijing said:
Laura said:
There is, of course, a constant "drama/dance" with "agents" that never stops and we have to carefully evaluate every move to make sure of safety, but we have figured out that they really don't want to do away with me probably because they have remote viewed some future where doing so really messes up their plans, but at the same time, they try to contain me...We often have "global dramas" playing out via internet and we discuss all these things here quite regularly and often joke that if there was a live-cam in our kitchen, it would be the "soap opera" of all time.

Would you like to take donations for the live-cam? ;)

LOL! Maybe some day!

shijing said:
In all seriousness, the idea that you can't be done away with but have to be regularly contained is a genuinely creepy idea. I guess its nice in a round-about way to know there's not a bounty on your head, but what a strange place to find yourself in (and what a valuable lesson about reality, when it comes right down to it).

It is creepy in a way. But it also lets me know that there are things I CAN do as long as I don't push too hard in certain directions. We've tested the parameters of my "cage" by pushing in various directions to see what the reactions are and we have learned that the greatest protection comes from the larger number of people becoming aware. And, of course, we are also dealing with the STS tendency of "wishful thinking" and blinders to certain things, so that is also on our side.

shijing said:
Addendum: Speaking of walking down memory lane, I didn't realize until last night when I was reading Linda Moulton Howe's most recent book on crop circles (Mysterious Lights and Crop Circles) that there was actually one that appeared the night of the first Cassiopaean transmission (night of 7/16/94~early morning of 7/17/94, British time of course!). It was the lower one of the two shown below (the Moulsford formation):

scorpion4.gif

It seems to have been part of a wider theme of comet impact on Jupiter that summer:

_http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/Millennium/scorpiushour.html

Just thought it was an interesting side-note.

It is! Thanks for that! I wasn't even aware that there was a circle produced on that night. Was there one on the 22nd of July that year?

[quote author=Laura]Was there one on the 22nd of July that year? [/quote]

A brief search hasn't come up with anything yet, but I thought you might be interested with these:

July 28, 1994 West Overton England

iMed~072394corn34.jpg

July 21, 1994 East Field, Wiltshire

iMed~uk07211994er.jpg

Laura said:
I wasn't even aware that there was a circle produced on that night. Was there one on the 22nd of July that year?

Why do you ask, just out of curiosity? Are you wondering if there were crop formations that bookended the Shoemaker-Levy impacts?

Edit: I had a formation listed here, but I got the wrong year, so I removed it -- many apologies.

Addendum: Here is a July 22, 1994 formation at Avebury:

July 22, 1994 at Avebury: three planets Mars, Jupiter and Saturn and a crescent Moon were shown symbolically to occupy the constellation Cetus. Those three planets and the Moon in fact showed a rare triple conjunction six years later on April 6, 2000:

A-Jenkins.jpg

(_http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/anasazi/time2007e.html)

cc011.jpg

(_http://www.noufors.com/images/cc011.jpg)

Vulcan59 said:
For a trip down memory lane, here is a link showing the early beginnings of this forum. Wonder how many who posted there are still here today?

The Cassiopaea.org and Signs-of-the-times as they were from the beginning compared to what they are today. :cool2:

These are really great, Vulcan59, so thanks for digging them up and posting them here. I took a look at the first listed SotT page in the archive, and the format used to be so different! It was really interesting (and a bit eerie) to go back to SotT 2004 and see what it would have looked like had I even been aware of it then. Kudos!

shijing said:
These are really great, Vulcan59, so thanks for digging them up and posting them here. I took a look at the first listed SotT page in the archive, and the format used to be so different! It was really interesting (and a bit eerie) to go back to SotT 2004 and see what it would have looked like had I even been aware of it then.

Actually before that the Signs page was even more different, it had a black background. I don't see that one on the wayback machine, but I think that's because that was before it had it's own domain like signs of the times.org. It might have been cached with cass.org. Their is also a different guestbook than the one linked above that I remember. I think it had a blue background and was linked from the Signs page as a "respond to this article" type of thing. I couldn't find that one anywhere.

Vulcan59 said:
For a trip down memory lane, here is a link showing the early beginnings of this forum. Wonder how many who posted there are still here today?

The Cassiopaea.org and Signs-of-the-times as they were from the beginning compared to what they are today. :cool2:

I loved those early Signs-of-the-times pages with all the comments in blue. I use to print out (meaning cut and pasted a couple times) the whole thing each time the page was updated. It was like the comments and flashbacks, etc really started to detox my mind.

Bear said:
I loved those early Signs-of-the-times pages with all the comments in blue. I use to print out (meaning cut and pasted a couple times) the whole thing each time the page was updated. It was like the comments and flashbacks, etc really started to detox my mind.

Yeah, I loved those pages too. I used to check in over and over throughout the day just waiting for the page to be updated. The editor comments made all the difference - I never missed a day! :lol:

You can still check out the pre-2004 Sott pages by going to the Sott Archives and submit a query for the date you want. I remember the changes from the full one page, to using the expandy thinger, to the multiple column format. I loved it when the editors began writing comments at the beginning of each days published Sott that included an esoteric understanding of the days events. The Connecting the Dots series seems to capture the spirit of the original one-page-Sott and those comments which were so powerful.

Back
Top Bottom