Fossil fuels

J

John836

I am interested in learning about fossil fuels not only how they are created, but where and how much we have left. If you could suggest a site or page to investigate I would be gratefull.

http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr55.html - also various Center for an Informed America newsletters following, #s 56, 59, 66, 70,73,74, & 83, for starters. Dave McGowan has lead the charge to expose the myth of "fossil fuels," and the impending shortages which threaten to lead to a population crash (just the thing for the resource thrifty elite planners, if such a group were to exist).

I second the nod to Dave McGowan. He is really good, with a sense of humour to boot. He has written an excellent book on serial killers, one on fascism, and his articles on his website are excellent.

He is someone who can think clearly and critically and isn't afraid to come to his own conclusions.

I third that.

The only problem is that I ordered his The Politics of Serial Killers from Amazon and boy do I now get some weird recommendations from Amazon!

Amazon now thinks I am one of those people fascinated by serial killers.

henry said:
I second the nod to Dave McGowan. He is really good, with a sense of humour to boot. He has written an excellent book on serial killers, one on fascism, and his articles on his website are excellent.

He is someone who can think clearly and critically and isn't afraid to come to his own conclusions.

Back
Top Bottom