FOTCM Fundraiser! Get your 'cling on'!

Just ordered 2 myself! :clap: Thanks for making this available!

okiron said:
Hello All,
Just to give you an update on the FOTCM Jewelry. I've tired clay models to cardboard cut outs, in hopes of finding the right size, shape and weight to be more cost effective. I'm still testing different models into molds and injecting a wax version of it before I can begin to take the next step of casting it into metal (silver), so this part, it seems to me, taking longer than I expected; with needing certain supplies and waiting for their arrival takes time plus, I can only work on it after I get off work and on my days off, so it's a slow process. But I hope, I'll have three working models to present to you all and have you choose one or all three... soon. Thanks for your patience. :)
okiron

Sounds like quite the involved process okiron. Like herondancer said, take your time. We're not going anywhere! ;)

Peche said:
Mr. Premise said:
A Falcon wagon? Cool! :cool: Can you take a picture of it when you're done?

Peche said:
Myrddin Awyr said:
Thanks! I just ordered one. :D

Me too here! Everything ok with the checkout process!
I'm going to stick it in my new old ford falcon wagon i'm restoring!! :clap:

Of course! I'll post here when its done! :D

Just a little update here for Mr Premise. Friday night I took the finished wagon to my home for the first time after getting it insuranced and the restoring almost complete. Saturday morning it was gone. Someone stole it in the night. After 1 year and a half restoring it, it was gone in less than a day. A real mystery :shock:
Sooo...I will not be able to stick my cling on it and give you a picture!! :cry:

Here you have it anyway:
Foto0230.jpg

Peche said:
Just a little update here for Mr Premise. Friday night I took the finished wagon to my home for the first time after getting it insuranced and the restoring almost complete. Saturday morning it was gone. Someone stole it in the night. After 1 year and a half restoring it, it was gone in less than a day. A real mystery :shock:
Sooo...I will not be able to stick my cling on it and give you a picture!! :cry:

Oh... I'm so sorry to hear this happened. :cry: :hug:
Hang on Peche! :flowers:

Peche said:
Here you have it anyway:
Foto0230.jpg

Well, the car is highly distinctive and recognizable (and handsome)... Is there a possibility that the police would do their job and find it before it's gone forever?

Peche said:
Friday night I took the finished wagon to my home for the first time after getting it insuranced and the restoring almost complete. Saturday morning it was gone. Someone stole it in the night. After 1 year and a half restoring it, it was gone in less than a day. A real mystery :shock:

I'm so sorry Peche! My car was stolen once from a parking lot, it was not nice at all!

:hug:

That's terrible Peche. You had a really nice vehicle there. I had a car stolen too. I was just a little beater but walking outside and seeing it gone really stung.

Maybe there's a chance it can be recovered.

Peche said:

Sorry to hear that, Peche. :( Hope you filed a report and police will be able to find it. :hug:

Yes, I've already filed a report at the police. Let's see what happens in a few days.

sasa said:
Is there a possibility that the police would do their job and find it before it's gone forever?
I hope so Sasa. Although in my place the police is very often involved in this things. But, you never know! :)

Thanks so much for your kind words!!! :flowers:

peche

Peche said:
Yes, I've already filed a report at the police. Let's see what happens in a few days.

sasa said:
Is there a possibility that the police would do their job and find it before it's gone forever?
I hope so Sasa. Although in my place the police is very often involved in this things. But, you never know! :)

Thanks so much for your kind words!!! :flowers:

peche
Oh man that's awful. How can you replace a car like that, not to mention the time spent?

okiron said:
Mr. Premise said:
Excellent idea! If I remember right, I think the Catholic Church has done pretty well with necklaces :lol:

Any jewelry makers out there?

Hi Mr. Premise,
I can help, even tho I'm still in the learning process, but I can do it. I just need the details in how you want it made. E-mail me if you like.
okiron

This cling-on thing is very timely. I too have been wanting to make the Paleo Logo into jewelry--find someone to do that for me, that is, since I am not a jewelry maker. Now I can start with a cling-on, which is also my cat's nickname! I know of someone who may want to make the jewelry--she is not a FOTCM member, so if no one else can do it on the forum, I can always ask her. She is a fine jewelry maker and uses GLASS in sublime ways.

I know I am late but are the cling on's still available? I clicked on the logo but it said product not found?

Edit: My apology's for not searching more. The FOTCM site let me buy 3. :D

Back
Top Bottom