FOTCM Logo

Forrestdeva said:
Oops where did the FOTCM logo go to that was under my name?

Sorry, delete link, I was wrong, some moderator will give you an answer

edited

DreamGod said:
I wouldnt know, I was looking for that logo but i dont see how to active it.

You cannot "activate" it, is given after certain circumnstances when you become a FOTCM memeber

You probably thought about this topic:
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,35235.0.html
In it are some info regarding FOTCM logo displayed above avatars of certain forum members.

Saša said:
You probably thought about this topic:
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,35235.0.html
In it are some info regarding FOTCM logo displayed above avatars of certain forum members.
I initially post another thread, confused later by the tittle. Anyways, I think the link you post, will help Forrestdeva and DreamGod with their doubts/questions, thanks Saša!

mabar said:
DreamGod said:

You cannot "activate" it, is given after certain circumnstances when you become a FOTCM memeber

I am a new member of the FOTMC, I guess I will neet to work more and participate to gain that privilege. ;)

DreamGod said:
mabar said:
DreamGod said:

I am a new member of the FOTMC, I guess I will neet to work more and participate to gain that privilege. ;)

Hello DreamGod:

have you sent your application, to become member yet?

DreamGod said:

Exactly! Plus, that 'privilege' comes with some responsibilities and commitments. For members who have very busy lives or don't feel much inclined to intensive participation for whatever reason, that 'privilege' would be more like a burden or distraction. Most things we deal with in the FOTCM section are more or less the same as in general forum. So for those who can participate only now and then, the general forum contains enough material to keep you busy for quite a long time, and provides a great platform where you can interact with all its truly amazing members. :)

Xico said:
DreamGod said:
mabar said:
DreamGod said:

Hello DreamGod:

Yes, I already recieved a mail that contains the card that certify my membership as listener and the rules.

DreamGod said:
Xico said:
DreamGod said:
mabar said:
DreamGod said:

Hello DreamGod:

Yes, I already recieved a mail that contains the card that certify my membership as listener and the rules.

well this is really great, congratulations !! :clap: :clap:... it is just matter of time and being patient

Je suis très contente car j'ai reçu mon autocollant mais je n'ai pas de mail avec le règlement confirmant mon adhésion...
J'ai envoyé mon adhésion à Pilule Rouge qui m'a confirmé sa bonne réception...

I am very happy because I got my sticker, but I did not mail with Regulation confirming my membership ...
I sent my membership Red Pill who confirmed his good reception ...

Back
Top Bottom