FOTCM offering reduced price Glutathione to forum members

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just donated $50.00 for 3 bottles of glutathione via paypal (just to be sure - even though, it said $40 for 3 bottles outside US): Confirmation number: 0X597688EU834024H. Like the note I requested in the paypal form, please use USPS International Priority Airmail - as other, private courier services end up at customs and bureaucratic runaround (and are more expensive to boot). Thanks.

P.S. Just in case, it's not enough to cover 3 bottles plus shipping, let me know, and I'll donate more.

I just made a donation for 12 bottles, 6 to be sent to me and another 6 to my parents. The confirmation number is 5HX2583735781960L. Thanks everyone for making this available, it's a very good deal!

Thanks Beau!!!

I just made a donation for 6 bottles. The confirmation number is 3AK383556C766320E. This is a great deal!! :D

Hi there, I just made a donation of 75$ with id: 2E5609578L6498611

I would very much like to receive some bottles of Glutathione, but please take some for the shipping or send a bottle to someone who is in need but can't afford to buy. I will be happy to just receive maybe 4 or 5.

Thank you for the initiative.

I also just made a donation of US $50. I'll be happy with 4 bottles and the rest is to cover others who need a helping hand.
Transaction ID 5MX90501R7644800W.

Thanks

Thinkingfingers and DHTH, I can't send out your glutathione supplements without your addresses, so please send them to me either via PM or email.

Can the donation also be made to france, so that one can deduct it from the taxes (for EU citizens)? Or does it generally need to be send to the US address?

Pashalis said:
Can the donation also be made to france, so that one can deduct it from the taxes (for EU citizens)? Or does it generally need to be send to the US address?

You can donate to CSM, just put a note what it's for so we know.

Transaction code for 12 bottles: 36E47084EL7267736

Many thanks :flowers:! In case you need the shipping address I can PM it of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom