FOTCM private forum access

Hi Everyone,
I sent off my signed application ages ago but have not received anything by way of reply. Did get a very nice winter solstice post card - and thanks very much for that - but nothing in the way of membership cards or anything. Did you receive the application? Our mail gets rifled on a regular basis, so this could well be the case. NB: only the postal address should be used. Mail to my physical address will quite probably vanish. Thanks, all. Hope this isn't a problem.

Rick3 said:
Hi Everyone,
I sent off my signed application ages ago but have not received anything by way of reply. Did get a very nice winter solstice post card - and thanks very much for that - but nothing in the way of membership cards or anything. Did you receive the application? Our mail gets rifled on a regular basis, so this could well be the case. NB: only the postal address should be used. Mail to my physical address will quite probably vanish. Thanks, all. Hope this isn't a problem.
Hi Rick3,

It's not a problem at all! Just give us a bit of time while we look into it. :)

Rick3 said:
Hi Everyone,

Oh oh... I HAS to have gotten lost in the mail. We only have one address for you, but you received the card, so it must be correct. Don't worry. We will reprint everything and mail it to you again asap. :)

LadyRodgers said:
Ailén,
Just a friendly reminder that I too haven't heard anything back about my application... ;D

thanks.

How long ago did you send it? To Colorado? They are all forwarded to us in batches.

Laura said:
LadyRodgers said:
Ailén,
Just a friendly reminder that I too haven't heard anything back about my application... ;D

thanks.

How long ago did you send it? To Colorado? They are all forwarded to us in batches.

Yes, I sent it to CO Feb 8th I believe and my check was cashed a couple of weeks ago.
thanks for checking into it. :)

LadyRodgers said:
Yes, I sent it to CO Feb 8th I believe and my check was cashed a couple of weeks ago.

It's already been sent along across the Atlantic. These things take time, unfortunately.

anart said:
LadyRodgers said:

It's already been sent along across the Atlantic. These things take time, unfortunately.

Awesome thanks!
And then I get access to the private forum?

LadyRodgers said:
anart said:
LadyRodgers said:

Awesome thanks!

Access to the private forum is dependent on forum participation - so keep posting and learning and that will come in time. :)

Awesome thanks!
[/quote]

Access to the private forum is dependent on forum participation - so keep posting and learning and that will come in time. :)
[/quote]

thanks but is that specifically to the FOTCM stuff or all the forum?

LadyRodgers said:

thanks but is that specifically to the FOTCM stuff or all the forum?

Specifically to the FOTCM 'stuff'.

Well it's been a few months since I posted... That's mostly my fault, old patterns crept back in.

So- I did recieve my FOTCM membership pack, thank you, and also for the winter solstice card.

I do apologise for not yet sending my hardcopy membership form, or the donation. I should have, and I haven't. I WILL start both on their journey to you on Friday. I also have not yet started meditating or EE.

What I have done: I've been sticking to the paleo diet for about 6 months now, with only one relapse bad enough to switch my body out of ketosis... I'm loving it. i've been eating mostly meat (with fat) and avoiding most carbs. Still have tea with sugar, that's a 30 year habit and it's been damn hard to leave the tea alone. I don't want to quit entirely, just cut down to a cup or two a day. It (the diet) has improved my sleep and general state of mind, and even though I'm ridiculously healthy, I've noticed that I feel clearer, like when you clean your glasses? It's sort of strange- there's a definite improvement, yet it's quite vague at the same time. Hard to pin down precisely.

I have also moved out into a rural area- driving home feels like driving out to a campsite- in Gippsland, which is an extremely rich area for farming. So I now have all the grass-fed beef I could wish for, AND clean air and rainwater. I never noticed how much towns/cities stink before. To replace tea as my hot drink of choice, I have started drinking 'Egyptian Red Tea'(Hibiscus Sabdariffa). Caffeine-free
Rich in vitamins:
A1, B1, B2, C, D
Calcium
Magnesium
Omega-3
Iron
Potasium
Betacaratone
and Essential Acids

I'm taking their word for all of that except the vitamin C- it's as tart as a lemon, there's so much of it.

I am also trying to detoxify myself, bodily, mentally and spiritually. Part of this process has involved removing toxic people from my life, ending a very toxic relationship that I should never have begun, quitting smoking pot, not drinking any alcohol (as I always tend to drink too much at a time). Since I first discovered it, I've tried to check SotT at least weekly, preferably daily. I am also living now with an old friend I'd lost touch with for 15 years (synchronicity much? :lol:) who is truly a sister to me, and who is also at least a little bit of a shaman/spiritual worker/healer. She has opened my mind to the possibilities of crystal resonances, and I'm now experimenting with a few crystals that I was attracted to. Apparently, they are helpful with (variously) grounding, protection from malicious energy, absorption and transformation of negative personal energy to positive, recovery from negative influnces, staying on the spiritual path, healing the heart of wounds, release of tension and stress, dissolution of anger and resentment, and dispelling of fear and suspicion. All of which a little help with would be most welcome. To me, that all seems a lot for a few crystals, but the universe is a much stranger place than I know so I'm keeping my mind open.

Oh- btw, how should I update my contact details for you? Probably not the best idea t post my address publicly- should I PM an administrator?

And finally, I would like to be more active on the forum, but I'm not sure how. Just reading posts and replying with my opinion seems to be more noise than signal, and also, many times I would have liked to post something, but had no idea where it should go... As far as continuing to share my experiences with detox and with EE (once I've begun) should I just start a new thread in "What's on your mind" that I can keep posting my thoughts on? Is that an acceptable way to keep the noise down?

Fester said:
I'm taking their word for all of that except the vitamin C- it's as tart as a lemon, there's so much of it.

There are other options, like mixing it with a little bit og Mg citrate, or taking an alcaline version. We have some "C-Salts" here, and I take that instead.

_http://www.nutri.com/index.cfm/page/C_Salts/learn-about-c-salts.cfm

To me, that all seems a lot for a few crystals, but the universe is a much stranger place than I know so I'm keeping my mind open.

It's also important to keep a CRITICAL mind about that sort of things. And that's what posting regularly on the forum, reading SOTT, etc. does to you.

Oh- btw, how should I update my contact details for you? Probably not the best idea t post my address publicly- should I PM an administrator?

Please send an e-mail to info @ paleochristianity.org, and we'll update it.

And finally, I would like to be more active on the forum, but I'm not sure how. Just reading posts and replying with my opinion seems to be more noise than signal, and also, many times I would have liked to post something, but had no idea where it should go...

It's all about practice, getting rid of self-importance, and whether there is a real need in you for that type of interaction.

As far as continuing to share my experiences with detox and with EE (once I've begun) should I just start a new thread in "What's on your mind" that I can keep posting my thoughts on? Is that an acceptable way to keep the noise down?

Well, for specific questions, perhaps. But as a general rule, if you were to post on existing threads about the things you've written above, you would not only contribute to a discussion without adding noise, but get into the habit of really interacting with others. You might want to think about it as a puzzle. Each of our experiences, yours as much as that of others, can contribute to getting a clearer picture about the topics that we research here. If you don't add your little piece of the puzzle, you are basically taking and taking, without giving anything in return.

I hope this helps, and thanks for your update! It looks like you've made quite a few positive changes, if you are noticing the results.

Back
Top Bottom