Fox's new show "Fringe"

Vulcan59 said:
Session 941104
Q: (L) What kind of weapons do the Nephilim use to do their
"enforcing?"
A: Stun guns.
Q: (L) Do they actually use some kind of material weapon?
A: Yes.

Not to belabor a point across threads, but I bet a EMP generator could disable such a stun gun... 'bout a 4 gigawatt pulse should do the trick ;D

Guardian said:
Vulcan59 said:
Session 941104
Q: (L) What kind of weapons do the Nephilim use to do their
"enforcing?"
A: Stun guns.
Q: (L) Do they actually use some kind of material weapon?
A: Yes.

Not to belabor a point across threads, but I bet a EMP generator could disable such a stun gun... 'bout a 4 gigawatt pulse should do the trick ;D

In case anyone hasn't noticed, the "nephilim" are already here, "stun guns" included. They usually wear uniforms with badges and drive around in cars with flashing lights on top. When confronted, they will often use their stun guns, commonly known as a "tasers". To date, I haven't heard of anyone using an EMP pulse against a cop with a Taser, but ya never know.

Perceval said:
In case anyone hasn't noticed, the "nephilim" are already here, "stun guns" included. They usually wear uniforms with badges and drive around in cars with flashing lights on top. "

I tend to think of those cops as Nephilim Flunkies....more like Nephlegm :P

If I recall correctly, the Nephilim are MUCH larger...and have very big teeth. I think we'll know them when we see them.

When confronted, they will often use their stun guns, commonly known as a "tasers". To date, I haven't heard of anyone using an EMP pulse against a cop with a Taser, but ya never know.

When was the last time you saw a geek carrying a laptop case getted tazed by the Nephlegm? ;)

Guardian said:

If I recall correctly, the Nephilim are MUCH larger...and have very big teeth. I think we'll know them when we see them.

Well, that's the thing. Plans may have changed. And we should remember that future scenarios that are described in sessions often play out in less than literal ways. Unlike the fundie interpretation of the Christian bible, the PaleoChristian "bible" cannot always to be taken literally. The original plan was supposedly to introduce the Nephilim via the Nazi's "ayran race". That failed and a new plan was allegedly developed, possibly involving the flooding of the population with psychopaths and other characteropathic personalities, which may also involve the idea of "downloads". So 13ft tall guys with big foreheads may not be on the agenda, at least not in physical form. Looking at the many out of control Tasing incidents that have occurred in the past few years, and the continuing development of control control weapons, I tend to think we have already seen them, and we will be seeing a lot more of them in the not too distant future, particularly on the streets of the USA.

Perceval said:
Guardian said:

Well, that's the thing. Plans may have changed.

Oh I certainly hope so, 'cause the last time the "Nephilim" "Frost Giants" etc. stopped off for a snack, it was not pretty :(

Edited to add: "by all accounts ;)

Guardian said:
Perceval said:
Well, that's the thing. Plans may have changed.

Oh I certainly hope so, 'cause the last time the "Nephilim" "Frost Giants" etc. stopped off for a snack, it was not pretty :(

It's not pretty this time either and it's going to get a LOT worse.

anart said:
It's not pretty this time either and it's going to get a LOT worse.

Yeah, I know. Considering what's around the corner, I bet we are referring to this time period as "the good 'ol days" in the not so distant future. :(

I personally prefer some extraterrestrial giant I can recognize in the street than a seemingly human who puts electroshock on you while other humans watching not understanding what's going on.

mkrnhr said:
I personally prefer some extraterrestrial giant I can recognize in the street than a seemingly human who puts electroshock on you while other humans watching not understanding what's going on.

OK...but will you feel the same way after you've met the extraterrestrial giant? ;)

Guardian said:
OK...but will you feel the same way after you've met the extraterrestrial giant? ;)
Absolutely not, but after the first encounter shock, one could run away and hide to avoid them. At least things are clear, the ennemy is identified. There will be zealot treators who will work for the god of course, but at least you know the gods/aliens/demons/fairies/... are here. :)

Guardian said:
One way of “seeing” them is noticing your internal reactions when a cop or cop car passes by (especially if you’re in the US). There is this strong feeling of authoritarian power that is literally paralyzing. My first instinctive reaction is to quickly look away, otherwise I will for a moment ‘freeze’ if I look at them too long. The psychological reaction is working from the more subtle levels of the attention and most people that I've spoken to here in the US will never acknowledge that something is very, very wrong because they are so unconscious. Many would rather spend endless hours talking about the "fascinating world of ipods" instead (or something along those lines). If anything the non acknowledgement of this obvious danger just makes people believe in their illusions that much more strongly.

This tells me that the “nephilim” are already here although not so much as one might physically envision them as described in the movies (although a lot of these cops literally look like freak monsters with all their gear and weightlifting). :shock:

Perceval said:
Guardian said:

Well, that's the thing. Plans may have changed. And we should remember that future scenarios that are described in sessions often play out in less than literal ways. Unlike the fundie interpretation of the Christian bible, the PaleoChristian "bible" cannot always to be taken literally. The original plan was supposedly to introduce the Nephilim via the Nazi's "ayran race". That failed and a new plan was allegedly developed, possibly involving the flooding of the population with psychopaths and other characteropathic personalities, which may also involve the idea of "downloads". So 13ft tall guys with big foreheads may not be on the agenda, at least not in physical form. Looking at the many out of control Tasing incidents that have occurred in the past few years, and the continuing development of control control weapons, I tend to think we have already seen them, and we will be seeing a lot more of them in the not too distant future, particularly on the streets of the USA.

This is most definitely the case. These cops are now NASTY individuals. They enjoy inflicting pain to the helpless. The proof is the fact that they taser people in wheelchairs, the elderly, people that lie convulsing on the ground from epilepsy.... These are sick individuals. The profile fits exactly what I would think of as a Nephilim, even though the physical container may not.

I also think of those who are mercenaries as also filling this bill. The security contractors are nothing more than mercs who kill for money. Look at Blackwater et. al. and how killing innocent people, unprovoked, was just a regular day for them.

Yes, I agree, the Nephilim are already here.

And, I agree, with anart, it is only going to get worse.

Back
Top Bottom