France's Aircraft Carrier and Irans Missiles

Joe

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
These caught my attention today:

Iran tests missiles "able to sink big warships"

http://www.signs-of-the-times.org/articles/show/127040-Iran+tests+missiles+%22able+to+sink+big+warships%22

Iran's Revolutionary Guards test-fired missiles on Thursday that a commander said could sink "big warships" in the Gulf, the Sea of Oman and the northern Indian Ocean, the state broadcaster said.
and the article in French here:

http://www.meretmarine.com/article.cfm?id=103819&c=1

where it is stated the the French Nuclear Aircraft Carrier Charles de Gaulle will soon depart for the Horn of Africa and the Northern Indian Ocean. It will remain in the area through May this year.

The ACC is currently being loaded with 500 tonnes of munitions, including Aster 15 and Mistral "auto defence missiles", and a significant arsenal of bombs and missiles of all genres, including exocet anti-aircraft, laser guided bombs and air to air Magic 2 and Mica, not to mention ASMP nuclear missiles carried by Super Etendard strike fighter jets.

In all there will be 28 fighter jets of different genres, including the newest Rafael F2 Omni-role fighters, capable of attacking ground targets. Also included will be 5 helicopters designed for "Combat Search and Rescue" missions.

Officially, the mission is to support the less than 2,000 French troops currently in Afghanistan, but doesn't that seem like an awful lot of firepower just to support a few thousand troops sitting up in Afghanistan?

Of course, it could be just "war games", but for the fact that very real and further war is planned by the US and Israel in the very same region, expected by many to begin sometime in April this year, and the French ACC is going to be hanging around the Northern Indian Ocean, just out of reach, we presume, of Iranian missiles.

Joe

Well as far as Afghanistan support, this makes sense only because I doubt if France has a lot of choices for Afghanistan support. Does France have something else capable of supporting their troops in Afghanistan?

Wishful Thinking Alert:

Perhaps this is just France's way of putting the US on notice that if we engineer "an incident" with Iran, they will be in the area and watching... so we had better control ourselves.

I know France has gone hot and cold on Iraq support but with any luck France will make it clear that they will not stand idly by and watch us destroy the whole world.

rs said:
Wishful Thinking Alert:

Perhaps this is just France's way of putting the US on notice that if we engineer "an incident" with Iran, they will be in the area and watching... so we had better control ourselves.

I know France has gone hot and cold on Iraq support but with any luck France will make it clear that they will not stand idly by and watch us destroy the whole world.
I don't believe it's the reason, especially if Nicolas Sarkozy is elected President. And funny coincidence, the french election for presidence are in April - the 22th April (first round) and 6th May (second round). The polls give him as the winner - but we know the reliability of polls... Still, that's worrying. When I think this dangerous psychopath - I do think he's very dangerous - has spat at his own country when he was in the US, praising Bush administration and the American way!

And what's up with that?

http://www.signs-of-the-times.org/articles/show/127081-N.+Korea+Agrees+to+Nuclear+Disarmament
North Korea agreed Tuesday to take first steps toward nuclear disarmament and shut down its main reactor within 60 days before eventually dismantling its atomic weapons program.
US probably gave them the offer they couldn't refuse, or there is something else here. It's looks like Venezuela, Iran and Russia are the main "enemies" right now. N.Korea is a new friend.
And I also believe that France ACC there not to deliver a warning message. It's quite clear that France turned to a "Dark side" lately. It's not a "normal people are majority" country anymore, they were infiltrated and dealt with.
By the way, is there any country at all in this world that can be considered under normal people rule according to Lobaczewski? It doesn't look this way.

Keit said:
And I also believe that France ACC there not to deliver a warning message. It's quite clear that France turned to a "Dark side" lately. It's not a "normal people are majority" country anymore, they were infiltrated and dealt with.
I am afraid you are right. Your prognostic reminds me of Donald last econmic signs editorial where he quoted an article about N. Sarkosi and inflitration of French intelligence.

Here is the link to the full article :
http:(2slsh)www.waynemadsenreport.com/2007_02010211.php

and here is a relevant extract :

Wayne Madsen Report said:
Last October, Madsen reported the following about Sarkozy's infiltration of France's security services, acting in the interests of Israel:
Neo-con agents of influence have infiltrated the DGSE and other intelligence services with a view to changing their Arabist viewpoints to more pro-Israel perspectives. This has been accomplished with the help of Sarkozy. The Interior Minister has managed to weaken some of the strict requirements stipulated in the past for service in the French security services -- allowing those with dubious foreign connections to become employed by the DGSE and Direction de la surveillance du territoire (DST).

It reminds me about something I've read in Political Ponerology.
Read this first:
Whether directly or indirectly, i.e. by means of deviant “agents

<< the home-bred spellbinders who arise never take into account the fact that they are not able to enrapture the majority. >>

Yes, and in America this hardcore circle of pathocrats, psychological deviants, frustrated underprivileged, and intellectually primitive seems to amount to about one third of the population. Despite their obvious criminality, no high official of the gov't, it seems, will ever receive less than a 30% approval rating (Condi Rice enjoys over 50% approval) as long as the pathocratic machine runs. This seems to be enough, though, to "get the job done." At least, it seems to be continuing to work. The "normal" population, who resist stooping to the level of unethical behavior that gives the pathocracy its advantage, don't realize what they're up against and are much too slow to organize and use their power of their voices. Fence-sitting and idle spectating results in protracted, distracting debate, becomes part of the problem, allows the problem to continue until the scene changes to an even darker one. Thus, the rot continues to hold sway, OSIT.

Back
Top Bottom