Frank Kinslow - Quantum Entrainment

GranMoomie

The Force is Strong With This One
I'm a Reiki Master/Instructor and I would like to know if anyone here is familiar with Quantum Entanglement or Quantum Entrainment? Reiki is just too slow. I am building a psychomanteum to bring in Jesus consciousness, because I believe there is a faster way of healing, and it must be on the quantum level. I'm talking about healing spinal injuries where the doctors have told the patient they would never walk again. Jesus supposedly did it, so I know it's possible, that is if Jesus was a real person.

I found a Dr. Frank Kinslow on YouTube, Amazon, etc. I have tried to find reviews but after 22 pages of nothing but accolades on google, I was wondering if anyone has any hard facts as to whether this guy is for real/on the up-and-up, or what? It's like, what he does is "too good to be true." All I want to do is Heal. Help those, who want it, with pain, and any emotional healing I can help with. (Oops! I just ended a sentence with a preposition)

Any advice or help or reference you can offer will be more than appreciated. If it can be done, I'll work my ass off to accomplish it.
Sandi

P.S. I've followed Laura for 8 or 10 years, read the Wave series, Secret History, SOT. I've learned so much from her (and I do research a lot of it. I'm not a total idiot). I have a great affinity for her and Ark.

From _http://www.quantumentrainment.com/drkinslow.html

Dr Kinslow has received teachings from his discarnate teacher, the Hindu deity Siva. In his words, this is the core of the teaching and technique

[quote author=frank kinslow]
So herein lies the core of my teaching: You do not need to do anything to be aware of pure awareness. You already have pure awareness so you only need to become aware of it. All the time I spent in deep meditation and studying to become free of suffering only encouraged suffering. It was not needed. Only awareness of pure awareness is needed and to be free and that is the simplest thing in existence.

Not quite two years ago I was quietly contemplating the plight of humanity on earth. I wondered how our suffering might be replaced with the inner peace that has been extolled throughout the ages by saints and sages alike. I wondered why so many of us turn outward, away from inner bliss to embrace the fleeting pleasures of the senses. It was that simple inquiry that opened my consciousness to the genius of what I would later call Quantum Entrainment. Please know that I take no credit for this insight. I don’t even take authorship for asking the question. In reality both the question and the answer are superfluous but that is a story for another time.

What I realized was that our wayward minds have to somehow be excited about something before they will pay proper attention. So I offered the mind the thought of instant healing. That got it interested initially but the problem is that the nothing of pure awareness is not exciting to our minds. Actually, our senses can never experience pure awareness and our minds will never understand it. So what to do? My challenge was to interest the mind in something that could not be experienced and teach it something that could not be understood. Then the mind had to remain in this non-experience state of pure awareness long enough to feel the harmonious effects on body and mind. This would have to be a very fast process for the mind is extremely restless. The answer was given in the form of the Eufeeling, a stroke of utter genius. The Eufeeling balances the mind between the absolute non-movement of pure awareness and its impulsive, constant activity. The Eufeeling holds the mind there until not only the initiator’s body/mind benefits but also the partner s/he is working with. It was a most remarkable and completely unique idea. I couldn’t wait to try it out.

I did try it out and was overwhelmed at the speed and the depth of healing of this new process. Next I tried to teach it and found that others could learn the QE™ process as quickly and easily as the process was practiced. A few months after discovering Quantum Entrainment I wrote The Secret of Instant Healing so that people around the world could learn how to experience pure awareness through healing.

[/quote]

Much of this is regarded as standard New Age disinformation in this forum. If interested, please take a look at other topics in this board.

First:

[quote author=frank kinslow]
So herein lies the core of my teaching: You do not need to do anything to be aware of pure awareness.[/quote]

But yet:

You already have pure awareness so you only need to become aware of it.

Ok. So let me get this straight. You do not need to do anything but at the same time you need to become aware of pure awarness? How is that done if you don't need to do anything?

Only awareness of pure awareness is needed and to be free and that is the simplest thing in existence.

I don't think so. Knowledge is the key and it dosen't imprint itself in your mind magically and out of thin air.

If becoming free is indeed the simplest thing in existence, I hardly see then why the world is going so bad.

I am sorry but I wouldn't lose my time reading such new-ageish rambling.

No free lunches. Unless you want to be the snack.

And FWIT, I don't think "quantum entanglement" and "quantum entrainment" are the same thing at all.

Peace.

That's basically what I surmised too. I will continue to research this subject.

A teacher in my 7th grade told our class that we only use about 10% of our brain. That was around 1958 or 1959 . Someone else said our senses could be measured on a piano keyboard of approximately one octave or less. I, like so many others, have always tried to discover those areas that are hidden or outside of our awareness.

While taking a shower I was told or intuited to research those areas outside of our normal senses - gamma, ultra violet, xray, etc. That was in answer to a question regarding instant healing, as Jesus did. Anyone here with some information of their own?

I also found an interesting article by Jack Sarfatti and some associates of his _http://www.whale.to/b/sarfatti.html

Like most here, I'm just researching and trying to discover. I'm presently near the end of the Wave vol. 5 & 6. Researching is pretty exhausting. My psychomanteum is temporarily on the back burner. My family and I are in a house that is leased, so I can't exactly drill or nail a frame in the closet, so I just have an area I created for meditation: crystals, candles, mirror.

There's so much crap - disinformation out there, but I just keep on researching as Laura says. I trust no one. Damn!

Mod edit: Deactivated link

GranMoomie said:
That's basically what I surmised too. I will continue to research this subject.

A teacher in my 7th grade told our class that we only use about 10% of our brain. That was around 1958 or 1959 . Someone else said our senses could be measured on a piano keyboard of approximately one octave or less. I, like so many others, have always tried to discover those areas that are hidden or outside of our awareness.

While taking a shower I was told or intuited to research those areas outside of our normal senses - gamma, ultra violet, xray, etc. That was in answer to a question regarding instant healing, as Jesus did. Anyone here with some information of their own?

I also found an interesting article by Jack Sarfatti and some associates of his _http://www.whale.to/b/sarfatti.html

Like most here, I'm just researching and trying to discover. I'm presently near the end of the Wave vol. 5 & 6. Researching is pretty exhausting. My psychomanteum is temporarily on the back burner. My family and I are in a house that is leased, so I can't exactly drill or nail a frame in the closet, so I just have an area I created for meditation: crystals, candles, mirror.

There's so much crap - disinformation out there, but I just keep on researching as Laura says. I trust no one. Damn!

Mod edit: Deactivated link

Did you search this forum for Jack Sarfatti?

I recommend it.

No. I searched SOTT.net, I've searched the internet, and read several things regarding Jack Sarfatti, and I've checked him out on YouTube. I'll now search for him here on the forum.

In Chapter 53 of Petty Tyrants & Facing the Unknown, Laura speaks of a person, "who went by the handle of Density 4, and signed all his messages 'Blue Resonant Human.' I've search for him too. I'll now try to search for him here on this forum.

Thanks JayMark

Back
Top Bottom