Free Hugs Video

agni

Dagobah Resident
This cool video. 10k hugs total :) It was funny/sad to observe cops/guards. Good lyrics too.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1793155006

I don't mind where you come from
As long as you come to me
I don't like illusions I can't see
Them clearly

I don't care no I wouldn't dare
To fix the twist in you
You've shown me eventually
What you'll do

I don't mind…
I don't care…
As long are you're here

Go ahead tell me you'll leave again
You'll just come back running
Holding your scarred heart in hand
It's all the same
And I'll take you for who you are
If you take me for everything
Do it all over again
It's all the same

Hours slide and days go by
Till you decide to come
And in between it always seems too long
All of a sudden

And I have the skill, yeah I have the will
To breathe you in while I can
However long you stay
Is all that I am

I don't mind…
I don't care…
As long are you're here

Go ahead tell me you'll leave again
It's all the same
Do it all over again
It's always the same

Wrong or right
Black or white
If I close my eyes
I's all the same

In my life
The compromise
I close my eyes
It's all the same

Go ahead say it you're leaving
It's all the same
Do it all over again
It's all the same

That made me cry.
They recently banned all contact at my daughters elementary school (yes even hugs) due to an incident where a kindergartener was molesting other kindergarteners. The accused was allegedly molested by a family member and was recreating the torture she endured.

I think I felt angry that I am unable to control local school policy and sad for the "normal" kids who might get in trouble for acting friendly.
Geez, what the hell is happening!? F'in psychopaths cascade their gross behavior through all levels of society and go merrily on their way.

http://www.statesman.com/news/content/news/stories/local/12/06/6eanes.html

This is ridiculous, I am curious how come we are not separated in cells yet to be kept safe from each other and anything else :)

agni said:
This is ridiculous, I am curious how come we are not separated in cells yet to be kept safe from each other and anything else :)
not yet, anyway :/
though the prisons in Britain are now full (probably elsewhere too). so, I guess they need to build more cells before we get any more 'progress' in that direction. hmmm.

yeah, I think we're already quite a long way beyond ridiculous. even since I learnt about 'psychological buffers' and etc, it still amazes me how many people out there in the (un)real world still contentedly see everything as 'situation normal'.

Sleepyvinny said:
yeah, I think we're already quite a long way beyond ridiculous. even since I learnt about 'psychological buffers' and etc, it still amazes me how many people out there in the (un)real world still contentedly see everything as 'situation normal'.
... while they see you as "abnormal", if you make any comment, state an observation, quote a book or an article that deviates from the "situation normal".

Back
Top Bottom