From Yahweh to Zion by Laurent Guyénot

I finished the book the other day and I can say it is one of the best books I've ever read! It is well organized, the translation is excellent, easy to read, etc. The research is just awesome and the way Guyenot connects dots is stunning. I think this one should go near the very top on our pile of "Essential Books" for everyone. If you want to buy a book gift for anyone, this could be it!

The translation does suffer from the lack of an index and bibliography, but they did put all books/sources cited in place as footnotes.

Yes, I could quibble with a few points, but overall, it's a superb job.

I finished the book the other day and I can say it is one of the best books I've ever read! It is well organized, the translation is excellent, easy to read, etc. The research is just awesome and the way Guyenot connects dots is stunning. I think this one should go near the very top on our pile of "Essential Books" for everyone. If you want to buy a book gift for anyone, this could be it!

The translation does suffer from the lack of an index and bibliography, but they did put all books/sources cited in place as footnotes.

Yes, I could quibble with a few points, but overall, it's a superb job.
I couldn't agree more. Highly recommended. Explains a lot about what has happened in the world since biblical times and who is behind it all.

Why is it not acknowledged that jews and gentiles are 2 distinct humanoid species? That's what it seems to me. Because they have cohabited for thousands of years, and remain distinct. You'd think there would be a blending of the races if they were a single species.

So why would it be viewed as a racial/religious controversy? Maybe it is imperative to crossbreed humanity as much as possible, yet - as we are 2 species - we cannot hybridized beyond several generations, where upon the human crop must be destroyed as the crossbreeding degrades into instability. So wars are waged, and jews are purged as history records.

So, jews and gentiles are binded in mutual exploitation in a relationship forced to keep them both muddled and bound to split natures, and in proper cultivation, exploit each other for the benefit of the rulers - who are knowledged in human cultivation.

If you think of it as species rather than race, it is easier to accept. Would you expect a dog to understand a cat? No, but they are bound and must get along for their masters.

So, I think in the Jewish controversy is human engineering where crossbreeding is used to make 'workers', and before complete assimilation happens, crossbreeding is reversed - where jews and gentiles are separated. This keeps the populace in flux as long as the crossbreeding is regulated - maybe jews and gentiles can assimilate into a common race, but it is always a good way to subjugate populations - so the controversy persists as a tool of control.

Why is it not acknowledged that jews and gentiles are 2 distinct humanoid species? That's what it seems to me. Because they have cohabited for thousands of years, and remain distinct. You'd think there would be a blending of the races if they were a single species.

So why would it be viewed as a racial/religious controversy? Maybe it is imperative to crossbreed humanity as much as possible, yet - as we are 2 species - we cannot hybridized beyond several generations, where upon the human crop must be destroyed as the crossbreeding degrades into instability. So wars are waged, and jews are purged as history records.

So, jews and gentiles are binded in mutual exploitation in a relationship forced to keep them both muddled and bound to split natures, and in proper cultivation, exploit each other for the benefit of the rulers - who are knowledged in human cultivation.

If you think of it as species rather than race, it is easier to accept. Would you expect a dog to understand a cat? No, but they are bound and must get along for their masters.

So, I think in the Jewish controversy is human engineering where crossbreeding is used to make 'workers', and before complete assimilation happens, crossbreeding is reversed - where jews and gentiles are separated. This keeps the populace in flux as long as the crossbreeding is regulated - maybe jews and gentiles can assimilate into a common race, but it is always a good way to subjugate populations - so the controversy persists as a tool of control.

Well, first of all, they are not "distinct humanoid species" as they can interbreed; different species usually, with rare exceptions, cannot.

If you read the Guyenot book, you will have some understanding of why Jews have "separated themselves" from most others. And in fact, as far as I can see, and based on the work of David Reich and others about "races", which we can compare to different breeds of dogs, cats, cattle, etc, the Jews have isolated themselves and practicied endogamy so long that they are, indeed, a different race.

So don't confuse the terms species and race.

And read the book.

This is on my to get list pronto, I'm very interested in a book that looks like it expands on Reed's C of Z. Once my paycheck drops I'm in.

Oh my.... and this is a kids’ show? Jeez, its appalling! The message is bad enough let alone the fact that the girl is half naked given its purported audience.

It's incredible to behold, but yes, this is a kids edutainment show. I couldn't believe what I was seeing when I first checked it out. And yes, the woman is dressed for the beach. Maybe that is the effect desired...

Also thinking about this show excerpt, I think there is a dual programming issue; firstly the anti-christ message, then the primitive sexual responses also. Whatever way you look at it, it's deviant sh*t being proffered in the name of entertainment. Makes me very angry to see stuff like this.

I'm at least half way. But now I've made a start on 'The Origins of the World's Mythologies' recommended in another thread.

But I agree with others, 'From Yahweh to Zion' has been not just fascinating, but satisfying in a way that only finally having clarity on something so pervasive and opaque as Judaism can be, as well as why in the heck did the old testament get tethered to the new? And many other questions as well. Read it.

I‘m about half way through the book and can only agree that this book is not only an eye opener but a definitive must read, especially in regards to get a better grasp on history. It is also very interesting in light of what has happened in the last decades and especially after 9/11 and the appearance of Putin on the scene.

I’m still surprised that I read this back in April (of LAST year!), yet it only circulated here now. I can’t remember how I came to it, other than perhaps a reference in an Unz Review article. If that’s the case then I apologize for not bringing it to the Cs Forum sooner. I definitely agree with Laura that this should go right near the top of the reading list. It’s (hand in hand with Ponerology) essential to understanding how we got to where we are.

This is how Israelis entertain their kids on TV, shudder as you watch....pure psychopathy.

The fact that it states, “Jesus was an enemy of the Jews because he tried to convert them to Christianity” is enough. Christianity was invented after Jesus was dead. How do you convert someone to something that doesn’t exist? Pure indoctrination. It makes a strong statement of their delusions that they feed children propaganda that’s so logically flimsy that a 4th grader could figure it out. Of course, no Israeli 4th grader would dare raise their hand to point it out. You think nuns are harsh? Try offending the rabbi! A ruler on the knuckles is nothing compared to the psychological effects on a child of being separated from the group, being castigated in front of your peers, having your parents shamed in front of you, and ultimately your parents being liable for the sins of the child. And basically, it’s implied from the beginning that this is something you can never atone for. There is no coming back. That’s the fear factor. And here’s the rub, unlike being ostracized and fully shunned, you cannot leave the community. You are permanently marked and and will live out your life as the one who questioned.

I have just started reading a book, the author mentions Yoav Shamir’s excellent film Defamation (2009). I watched this film and I can recommend it to everyone to watch, it shows how hatred is passed down from generation to generation, the indoctrination of Jewish teenagers and how victim complex is enforced upon them: "Never forgive. Never forget"

Still reading the book, but I agree that it's a crazily important read to understand what the heck is going on. I literally felt light bulbs going on all over the place! And I don't think it's a coincidence that those at the top of the STS hierarchy have built this monstrous and multi-facetted mind-prison around precisely the kind of knowledge presented in this book... We have been had, and it's going on for a looong time.

I don't even know where to start with formulating some thoughts on the matter. As others have said: read it!

I am also just over half way through and I also find it enormously fascinating to learn how everything ties in, how deep the deception goes, how completely sordid and ugly it all really is. Manipulation and greed and no regard for human life....reality.

Back
Top Bottom