Front Lines of Psychedelic Science - Rick Doblin/Worldwide Psychedelic Clinics/Drug War Update

But I didnt want to enter a discussion on it here since it is a huge topic in itself and requires much wisdom and education for it to be sensible. Certainly not with RME who insisted on his "constricted" view-point without taking into consideration anything I said. Hence my "stupid" reaction (which I noticed too), I felt I was being attacked for some reason. I apologize for that ego-trip!

My questions were asked to get clarity on what you really meant, and you have said yes to that all drugs should be legal for anyone to use - in anyway they want.

The idea to me sounds like solving a problem with another problem. And perhaps it simply won't work.

Obviously you have all the facts and, now, anyone who disagrees with that, ie with making all drugs legal for anyone, is wrong.

My concern is the danger of drugs, people overdosing and dying, but to you that is the cost that has to be payed for a better world, I simply disagree, no harm in that.

Just think of how easy it would be for anyone to abuse this "freedom all drugs" in any of various ways. For example; someone puts a deadly amount of fentanyl in your morning coffee, that took no effort to get, because, basically then, anyone can get the drug.

So it is not just about drugs, it is about safety.

Yes, your thinking is "flawed".

Why is it flawed?

To further explain myself so I dont look like Im rude on purpose or something even worse @Dakota and anyone else who is reading this (like @Nienna) because I see you are suggesting forum guidelines to me. I have only an 13inch screen so its a problem to write a larger post. I certainly hope I will not be misunderstood further or that I want a fight or to be inpolite. But do note that Im known as a "lousy" teacher. Hence the saying not every teacher is for every student.

Since I didnt name this thread "All drugs should be legal OR ELSE" or I didnt propose that here is where I will teach about drugs and drug-abuse and why there should be no government involvment in ones home apothecary I was surprised that I was even confronted on this view. I posted to discuss the fact that Buffet, Soros, Gates and Koch (super-rich and nice and oh-so-lovable eugenicists) are appropriating their way into "Doblins psychedelic clinics" (which are meant for the most needy and abused people on this planet). And this new "peace in the middle east on ayahuasca" video.
I really expected only a discussion on (important) topic of Rick Doblin, MAPS an their moves.

So let me try to explain my "Legalize it all" thinking so you maybe wont be offended by it:
Im not naive when I say all "drugs" should be legalized. In order to successfully legalize all substances a society should be wise and mature, know what it is doing, and throw away the chains politicians and their secret masters put on them.. Im aware we are far far FAR away from that. And that doesnt change my informed perspective!
In this discussion we can always go to the fact that alcohol, with all of its devastating effects on ALL societies where it is freely available, is still LEGAL and we are all "educated" about it, are we not?! With all the millions of deaths (between 3 and 4 millions yearly) caused from it globally!? All the while poor cannabis is still illegal in most of the world with 0 deaths and is still a cash cow for terrorist and greedy people with bad intentions! Nevermind the cocaine and the heroin. Sons od military personnel and politicians can earn dirty money by selling illegal substances but low-class poor shmucks must go to jail on "100times more time for 100times less drug selling" principle?
These types of absurdities are telling of what the governments and laws are all truly about and on what level of knowledge and understanding populations are.

How to educate society in the case of legalizing all illegal substances? Now thats a hard topic. I talk about Croatia but I feel it applies almost anywhere in the "western" society.
How to educate already (secretly alcoholic? nope! lets admit it! OPENLY) alcoholic and pill popping society? In a setting where Catholic church is in competition with the government who will steal the most? Could it be done through public education system? We have issues with kindergarten picture-books and sexuality at the age of 4-6 ... Education via main stream media platforms? Not while the owners of all of them are all eating at the same restaurant and while their editors are all from the same university. Ofcourse Croatia is the ONLY nation in the region that doesnt have cannabis available to save its economy. And with our coastal line and islands we could be what Italy and Spain and Austria and even Slovenia are doing with ease. Why do you think we have only rich English music festivals? And no more concerts like we were known for and no more real night clubs?
Still my perspective and conclusions do not change! Only the chances of my relocation rise.

Also @Dakota, you say:
And I would like to know more from someone who has that wisdom.
So why are you then disregarding all the information I presented in answers to RME above...
Are you maybe saying Im not wise or thruthful and you cant learn this information from me? Have I misunderstood that?
And after I explain why Im for it you say:
it sound like you're for legalization.
Sorry if I seemed dismissive. It is maybe because I see willingness to call me out or ask questions while I see no willingness to learn or understand. Is it perhaps that you dont understand what Im writing? You keep returning to it after I tried to explain it in more than one way.
And my stance on illegal substances is secondary. Altho I expected this statement to make it clear for everyone:
When you hear me say: I am for legalizing all drugs. You should hear: I want to end the funding for deep state, puppet masters, shadow lords, narco cartels and educate the society. NOT: I want to have your family and friends die on fentanyl (or any other hard drug) overdose.

Its a known fact that secret services that are the backbone of shadow governments fund their covert-ops and terrorists with money from selling/smuggling illegal substances. Also "terrorists" fund themselves in the same manner. By controling parts of countries where these substances grow/are produced. It is all possible because these substances are in high demand in rich society and in socially and economically challenged places. It is a nice controlled loop for the PTBs. And these "challenged" places exist solely because of machinations of secret services in the name of colonialist and imperialist countries with all the greedy domestic sell-outs in the middle doing their biding.
Isnt it obvious that if these groups lost their funding they would have a hard time with continuing the manipulation of all nations of interest to them?

Its strange you dont know anything about the topic of drugs and you are from Croatia. We have a really huge national issue with drugs and alcohol and pills in this country. Everyone I know knows of this (thats a small sample of population tho, I admit, but nevertheless). It would be possible you dont know this because you are too young and your parents shielded you from it, or/and if you dont want to know what went on during the 90s war and is going on in low-income society and most of Croatia now because of it. And Im not judging, just observing.

Why I know and care about all this? Because most of my generation (Im 76, you?) "fell" for drugs during the war (either selling or abusing). And whole families were destroyed after they had to let go of their young males to go to war to defend their country. Only to end up in a hell of drug abuse.
And thats all capable males that are now aged between 40 and 55 from low and middle class (those of us that survived it)! In a country that numbered 4+million that is a huge number! Now add all their families too!
One whole generation's voice that should have been here and defended reason and truth in this country is nowhere to be heard now (this is it!). It helped a lot that there was NO education on the topic of drugs in communism. And its 100 times worse because drugs are a huge taboo to talk about even now. Why would we continue to be ignorant even after all that happened? By design! Our national treasure pharmaceutical company Pliva (now Novartis) manufactured so much methadone during the 90s it made a lot of people rich. And thats just one pill. Ive seen all sorts of opium derivates in the army. During the war all of it was handed out like candy to everyone with ease. Loyal police that stayed in Croatia were all on the frontlines.
Thats the reason we are so easily rulled by foreign interests and why we are selling out our natural resources. Because no one in power has the courage and integrity to stand up and say stop in a sensible way (no surprise there). If they do they do it for show and in a way that the plunder can continue. Its too obvious that all politicians who are in power have the same masters and the same criminality always continues un-disturbed, in fact more and more hop on the wagon by getting jobs in one of many government/monopoly business models (police, military, court-system, garbage, water or forrest managment (mismanagment), land-books, post, city running share-holdings, public-notary mafia...).
A very very large number of people in these parts are dependant on all of this criminal obfuscation of laws and authorities, they need the status quo of criminal-privatization to remain solvent and in business.
The homicides and rapings and car accidents and drug related criminal is growing in number every year. Thanks to rampant drug (cocaine, speed, heroin, meth), pill (xanax, apaurine, methodone) and alcohol abuse in lousy economic conditions with highly incompetent sold out government and 10times more beaurocracy and police than in ex-Yu. Fun fact: 8 thousand police in all of communist ex-Yu to almost 30 thousand Croatian police now.
You can clearly see how this government is keeping its power while its doing nothing to prevent real crime, in fact it is covertly doing the crime.
Its not a big secret that nearly half a million people emigrated in search of better economic situations in last two decades. And that we have a negative natality. And Im no nationalist but I love my country and I dont think any foreigner could take better care of it, in fact the opposite.

So do you think anyone would go to defend their country with their life if they knew that it is done to make a foreign investment paradise and to better sell all natural and human resources?
I also hope you dont think that educated people would take heroin if they knew the real consequences and the real truth about it.
That would be an educated society in my view and thats what I think when I say Legalize it all and educate the society. I also hope you wouldnt want a society without ideals or a society that is afraid to express itself.

If you still wonder why is all this here in Croatia even possible I can tell you (and it seems you dont know). Because during the war of the 90s narco cartels with secret services and military took over and are installing their own brand of politicians who answer only to the highest biders and only when secret services knock on the door. Havent you noticed that when politicians do get caught they fake a medical condition and get a slap on the wrist while they keep their millions/billions. All of them. There are also A LOT of truck and bus drivers that are super-rich and above the law. They helped smuggle armaments and drugs into/through Croatia and got filthy rich from it. Drugs and armaments went through frontlines when injured children and women and old people couldnt, for two years at least.

I truly hope we are going to start to see some heavy books being published to shed light on all this. If you are interested I can easily provide you with proof and "whistleblowers" in Croatian language (and Serbian too).

Back to MAPS. The fact that they are proposing peace in the Middle East with use of Ayahuasca is interesting to say the least. As if Ayahuasca can help legalize the un-lawfullnes of the state of Israel somehow. Who knows what this trio from that vid is all about. With enough interest these names could maybe be checked. If that Palestinian peace activist has shady connections for example.
MAPS is getting attention and funding from totaly wrong people in my view and now its more clear why would that be. For example, If someone would interfere in sessions with ayahuasca they could effectively destroy/brainwash/kill people who are trustingly under influence of it and have them think all sorts of crazy un-truthfull things with which they would further infect others in their society. And they would believe it too! The potential for abuse is huge! I think MK Ultra would be a weak attempt at brainwashing if ayahuasca was used instead of lsd. And with Mossad practically at the table (CIA is already very well known in the use of psychedelics!) there is ample reason for this to be a very interesting topic, wouldnt you say?

If you dont trust my word you have all this information available at the click of your finger, this is 2020 and china-like censorship of the net is not yet here. I sure hope you will get all what I said.

Kind Regards

Agron

Back
Top Bottom