Gall bladder?

Bryan

Padawan Learner
I'm asking this question here because the search page linked from the Site Map gives an error page in response.
Can someone point me to the session where the C's mentioned something about the appendix and gall bladder being unnecessary, etc. ?

Just an FYI, the complete C's transcripts through 2002 are available in one Windows executable file. It's at the Casschat Yahoo Group in the Files section: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/casschat/

It has a search function to look for any keywords or phrases etc. :)

Here's one example I found:
C's session 981010 said:
Q: I would like to ask if there is any significance to the fact that F**** is being afflicted in the area of his gallbladder, considering the relation to the word 'Gaul?'
A: Only significance is that this is an unnecessary organ, much like the appendix.
Q: You say it is unnecessary. Was it ever necessary?
A: In earlier models... When one receives message of pain there, could it be symbolic of advancement of neophysicality?
Q: Are you asking me? I have known a lot of people who had pain there who are just unhappy people.
A: But why unhappy? Think, my dear... And remember, your consciousness operates on four levels, not just one!
Q: And what are these four levels?
A: Physical body, consciousness, genetic body and spirit- etheric body.
Q: Are those the four composites of the human manifestation in 3rd density?
A: 3rd and 4th. One leads oneself, through physical actions, as well as psychic ones, to develop these "problems" when one is preparing to "bump it up" a notch.
Q: Very interesting...

On the other hand, Gurdjieff says something to the effect that the appendix was necessary because it provides the "gas" in order for waste to get expel out or something to that effect. That was stated in Beelzebub's Tales. I will try to get the page and the exact quote and post it here.

Back
Top Bottom