Generative Energy Restoring The Wholeness Of Life Raymond Peat 1994

Kadam303

Padawan Learner
i came across this book and i will take the risk of sharing it with this forum even before finishing it all.

the parts about hormones, restoring energy, gray hair and many more.. are amazing. of course i am aware of the great resources in this forum, which it self is an never ending journey to acquiring knowledge.
If the council think the book is spam please let me know i will remove it. :)

Love to you all!!
Adam

1729614685097.png

Attachments

• Generative_Energy_Restoring_The_Wholeness_Of_Life_Raymond_Peat_1994.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 25
Funny because I was looking for more information on Ray Peats view of hormones today. Could you summarise a bit what was in the book? I know he generally talked a lot about iron annd estrogen overload/ copper metabolism and ceruloplasmin.

Funny because I was looking for more information on Ray Peats view of hormones today. Could you summarise a bit what was in the book? I know he generally talked a lot about iron and estrogen overload/ copper metabolism and ceruloplasmin.
Hi Echo, before i start trying to summarize that book, i will let you know that i have 2 more of his books at hand if you want. (i have keys to secret library that you can order any book and receive it just like that.
1729662926791.png 1729662974985.png) .

as my english is not the sharpest during the day i will try to sum up what is in the book so far :)

- what caught my attention is his use of progesterone as equalizer to hormonal in balance that comes with age or sickens. that even one dose re-energizes body. - also the explanation of iron supplements and the known link to copper, like before in the past all pans and garden tools were copper made, so our bodies and veggies had all copper nutrients in good supply .... - the use of artificial UVA UVB lamps in winter which allows body to stay strong during long dark winter days. [which i was already doing, i have 200 vat lamp that my cats and my family uses frequently to get some "sun" in winter . - and last thing for now was about red light which comes in handy due to my moms cancer treatment that starts in a week. in that section he cites studies of red light on animals that had radiation or xreys on them and how red light helps protect the body of harm ...

p.s. i have already ordered progesteron . which i will try on my self and my familly so i will share some observations with time .

Back
Top Bottom