George Kavassilas

Fastwalker said:
Thank you PopHistorian for your reply. You are asking me a semi loaded question here. Yes, I can decipher from my perspective what I feel is being transmitted. I really can not begin to surmise what would be worth looking at for other members of the forum. It seems like everyone has a slightly different take on things or level of comprehension.
I would like to list an example of this if I may. Over the years I have gifted "Bringer's of the Dawn" to many people. In the process of doing this I have noticed some interesting things. The work IS encoded. When others read it, depending on where they are, they just can't comprehend the depth of the material! Try as they might they just can't grasp the concepts being transmitted. I find that very curious. I found that when I first read it, it was a very easy read for me. Now, for example when I read it, I am getting much more out of it. I have read it many times and have now created an audio file of it, which has changed the dynamics/understanding once again. Part of this is no doubt due to incorporating information from other sources (networking). Most notably the information from the C's, Laura's fine work with everyone else who contributes to the "network". Part of this is due to the opening of the higher centers/chakras. Which I feel is related to DNA. So, any information can be "new" if looking at it from a different angle or light...
I thought, that the partial list I listed were some of the things to look into or review. I can give some others if the members would like. I really do NOT want to get into any heavy debate as to objective/subjective head butting. It has happened to me in the past on the forum, with things being totally taken out of context, much to my surprise, some of it hostile in my view. To reply to all of that becomes an energy drain. Even me stating to you what I just said could be taken wrong.
I think George's information is all relevant and has a high degree of accuracy. Because of some of the comments on this topic are questioning the material and his intent. I would have to say that the question to ask would be: Why do they not understand the material? If they can't see the relationship between this material and what the C's convey.Then I would have to surmise that they do not have a grasp or deep understanding of the material. They are all saying the same thing but from different views. They being- George, Marciniak and the C's.
If further understanding is wanted I can offer some other related reading which would help clarify some of the topics he discuses.
I did note however that many of the posts were about Kerry as if this has something to do with the message of George Kavassilas.

You seem to be missing the idea that there are finer and finer levels of discernment. You also seem to not question your own thinking on things, which is what often happens when a person thinks they are just being 'misunderstood' or 'taken wrong', when, in reality, they are having things pointed out to them that they'd rather not see.

I happened to stumble upon one of George's very recent videos while searching for 2012 predictions, because there are just so many, I wondered if it would be interesting to make a list -- though right now I don't think it's worth the trouble. Anyway, FWIW, George says he's also a remote viewer, and claims to know one of the two biggest secrets on the planet (which he also says is known to NASA -- whatever that means). He confidently, as always, says he has remote-viewed papers of scientists at the site of the Hadron supercollider. Said they discovered that ALL elements of the periodic table are becoming less stable, continuously, moving towards infinite instability. Thus, the entire physical, planetary reality is becoming unstable -- not really clear how only these supercollider scientists can sense this.

He says there is a prediction that at the end of 2012, that Earth will implode, start to burn, and become a star.

The video of him talking about it is odd, with various, distracting visual effects, poor sound quality on the voice, and a too-loud soundtrack of ominous music. About halfway in, it is cut with a segment of a David Wilcock video, with DW in his science mode, that presumably supports this prediction, though I could not follow it very well. Also not easy to follow, this event is said to be tied to "ascension," with various portals opening up around the planet, apparently prior to stardom.

Personally, I found it all tedious and non-compelling. Other than predicting the end of the world, there didn't seem to be anything useful for anyone, unless you plan to run around looking for portals to escape through. I just couldn't focus well enough to tell if he was describing how. Based on this, I would categorize the whole thing as "distraction." _http://www.youtube.com/v/EMs5bjZWNu4?version=3&hl=en_GB
The NASA and Wilcock references, etc., didn't help me, credibility-wise.

Back
Top Bottom