German book about Putin's viewpoint: "See what you've done?" - "Seht ihr, was ihr angerichtet habt?"

Aiming

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I've found this on Ken Jebsen's Telegram channel: a book by Thomas Röper, called See what you've done? The author has collected and commented various quotes by Putin. I haven't read it myself, but it might be of interest and in any case, it's good to see that the information is available - in German no less!

vladimir putin book.jpg

In den westlichen Medien wird viel über Putin geschrieben. Aber Putin kommt praktisch nie selbst zu Wort und wenn doch, dann stark verkürzt. Man kann Putin mögen oder auch nicht, aber man sollte wissen, was Putin selbst zu den drängendsten Fragen unserer Zeit sagt, um die Entscheidung darüber treffen zu können.

Thomas Röper lebt seit 1998 in Russland, spricht fließend Russisch und lässt den russischen Präsidenten Vladimir Putin selbst in diesem Buch in ausführlichen Zitaten zu Wort kommen. Sehen Sie, was Putin zu den drängendsten internationalen Problemen sagt, ob zu Syrien, der Ukraine, der weltweiten Flüchtlingskrise, zu dem Verhältnis zu Europa und Deutschland oder auch zu Fragen der Pressefreiheit. Putins Aussagen einmal komplett zu lesen, anstatt nur Zusammenfassungen oder aus dem Zusammenhang gerissene Ausschnitte zu lesen, ergibt eine interessante Sicht auf die Probleme der heutigen Welt.

In English:

Much is written about Putin in the Western media. But Putin himself practically never gets a word in edgewise, and if he does, it is very abbreviated. One can like Putin or not, but one should know what Putin himself says about the most pressing questions of our time in order to be able to make a decision about them.

Thomas Röper has lived in Russia since 1998, speaks fluent Russian and lets Russian President Vladimir Putin himself have his say in this book in extensive quotes. See what Putin says about the most pressing international problems, whether Syria, Ukraine, the global refugee crisis, the relationship with Europe and Germany, or even questions of press freedom. Reading Putin's statements in full for once, instead of just reading summaries or excerpts taken out of context, provides an interesting view of the problems facing the world today.

Back
Top Bottom