German kindergartens set up spaces where children can engage in sex play

This makes sense, and perhaps, speculating of course, it was a defense mechanism to cope with the trauma of what happened to Germany, or what Germans did to other germans and people of Europe, perhaps it was better to adopt a cold materialistic outlook on life in general than admit the darkness of their spirit displayed by their collective deeds. Does that make sense?
That's how I see it as well. There was a collective need to rewrite or reinterpretate the 1930s /1940s, and the new narrative was supplied by the winners. The German people were given a new beginning (at a cost, of course), and that was it for many people. There is a movie, for anyone interested, that gives a really good representation of the mindset of many people of the time, it is called "Labyrinth of Lies". And it shows how still wanting to talk about the crimes and people active in Nazi Germany, could easily ostracize you. My father told me how difficult it was to on the one hand be told to condemn what his father did, and on the other hand to still have Nazis as teachers, when he grew up. My father's generation, born in the early 1040s, whose father went to war (France) grew up with "silent" fathers, traumatized by what they have done or seen in the war, thrown into a new era, that cut all ties with what gave them reason or justification to go through with what they did as soldiers or bureaucrats. It is easy to understand why the late 1960s and 1970s were fruitful grounds for revolting students and disruptive changes in morals, and lifestyle.

So, it has been stopped. There's a reddit thread that discusses it. I wonder if it stopped on July why it pooped at the end of August, probably a delay in reporting.
I assume they are testing the waters, psychopaths are playing with people providing impacts on social psychology by region.

Onto the X below, not precisely the subject matter, seems to me to be related to the ongoing social reengineering.

The could be said to be related since they both involve an outside attack and defense. -one in person physical. The other from a bureaucratic predator aimed at your kids. It comes down to each individual response sine the collective sense seems to have wavered.

Found this in the comments:

Translated from a Swedish article:

“An Algerian migrant, 26-year-old Mohammed Amana, could not accept that his Swedish girlfriend had broken up with him.

On May 25th of this year, he used a ladder to climb into the apartment where she was staying and attacked her with a stone and a knife.

The attack was filmed by the ex-girlfriend's friend who was also in the residence.

The woman who had broken up with Mohammed Amana was temporarily staying with a male friend. Amana located her and attacked her with a kitchen knife, as recently reported by Samnytt.

The friend of the ex-girlfriend can be heard saying: "He stabbed me with a knife, he stabbed me with a knife, a large kitchen knife."

Mohammed Amana was sentenced to two years in prison and is to be deported with a ten-year ban on returning to Sweden. This is not the first time he has been sentenced to deportation, but the earlier deportation was never carried out. Instead, Mohammed Amana has remained in the country and committed several new crimes, for which he has been sentenced in recent years. It remains to be seen whether the new deportation will be carried out.”

The could be said to be related since they both involve an outside attack and defense. -one in person physical. The other from a bureaucratic predator aimed at your kids. It comes down to each individual response sine the collective sense seems to have wavered.
Right, and imagine the amount of work to shut down your natural instinctive response in the name of... not being racist? not being sexist? virtue signaling?

It's more important for no one to be able to complain about me being one of those isms than for me to do what comes naturally in these situations. It's truly mind boggling. And to think that something similar was behind the whole mask situation, it wasn't people reacting to something they saw, the real threat came from being possibly perceived as someone who didn't care about the well being of "others"

Back
Top Bottom