Glitch in the Matrix?

lilies

The Living Force
Anybody noticed if there was a glitch in the Matrix Control System Sunday late afternoon? Sun, 26 Nov 2017 from around 04:00pm to about 08:00pm UTC? Then I lost the juice, was out of Loosh to notice anything happening later than that.
In that timeframe, it was, as if we were not so strictly controlled as usual, so the purposefully established physical laws governing this realm to keep us in check - those that always carefully keep any fancy quantum and NLT time access on the state of Permanent Shut Down - were more easy to breach?

If you noticed anything strange, then it could mean there was a glitch and this topic is just to say "me too".

Laura mentioned Carr's work "What is History?":
https://www.amazon.com/What-History-Penguin-H-Carr/dp/0140135847/ref=sr_1_2
Collingwood says that history cannot be used to predict the future and, in one sense, he is right: it's never an exact repeat. But Carr disagrees and says that generalities can be made that are very helpful in predicting probabilities. But, as we know, probabilities are not certainties.

Need to read Carr now, since I'm using his method without knowing he wrote a book about it!

Otherwise:
If there was no glitch then it could be that the amount of energy simply "blew the lid": (1) the earlier mentioned extremely energizing sesame seed oil pulling (in my post history) combined with (2) energizing the body with a NIR 850nm floodlight below the navel and on face, combined with (3) neurotransmitters released from chocolate - allowed the breach.

It was not a clean "shot through" (like how a rocket shoots through cloud layer and successfully reaches orbit), instead it was just as if like a caged dog managed to wreck the cage walls enough to get out with half of its body and managed to pull the not-bolted-down cage a couple of feet away and do what he should not have been able to do at all: move the cage and almost get free.

I think you need to be more explicit about what you are trying to say here. What, exactly, did you notice? Evidence?

Re: Glitch in the Matrix? "Me , too"

I noticed this..it was from 12PM to about 5PM, central daylight time in USA. It was as if the "cloud" lifted for a time. Was actually feeling a lot of "love" from some universal force, very positive feeling. Yet still, was aware of events and situations that were not so "loving" in the world, and in my immediate environment. I live across from a University and within 200 feet of me there are 2 massive cell towers and 3 satellite dishes, as well as about 20 wi-fri networks that my devices can read from just people in their homes.....in other words , am completely blanketed by EMF 24/7..but yesterday I felt GREAT, hopeful-even.. and could actually sense something wonderful and hopeful in the present, not in the future.

It's not so great this AM or even when I awoke in the middle of the night 1AM-3AM..but just remembering that feeling is helpful--like a "gift of lift". Am consciously working on keeping that "feeling" in my mind, the thoughts I was having were of love, forgiveness, healing for my ancestors: past, present , future....our nation (USA) and the world...it was a huge sense of relief from encumbrances that do objectively exist. I went to the tree ( my secret garden) where I placed my little bird 21 days ago after she died..the WHOLE place was lit up again, all the plants and little animals/birds, with vibrant energy and a loving, welcoming very renewed and "fresh" feeling..same as I had couple years ago, and not since then. This time wasn't quite as physical, but was more emotional, mental... Yes, I felt it.

So, "me , too". Love to all...
B588 :cool2:

There are always small glitches, especially on holiday weekends. Remember they think they have the ball firmly in hand. Ya gotta sleep sometime.
The Musical Cat Meowgi

Laura said:
I think you need to be more explicit about what you are trying to say here. What, exactly, did you notice? Evidence?

I also don't understand what occurred, care to elaborate?

lilies said:
Anybody noticed if there was a glitch in the Matrix Control System Sunday late afternoon? Sun, 26 Nov 2017 from around 04:00pm to about 08:00pm UTC?

what is a "glitch in the matrix control system"??

lilies said:
Then I lost the juice, was out of Loosh to notice anything happening later than that.

What juice did you lose? What is "loosh"?

lilies said:
In that timeframe, it was, as if we were not so strictly controlled as usual, so the purposefully established physical laws governing this realm to keep us in check - those that always carefully keep any fancy quantum and NLT time access on the state of Permanent Shut Down - were more easy to breach?

By "we" in the above, I assume you mean "you". So did you experience something that leads you to believe that you were somewhat free of physical laws during this time? In what way? What did you "breach"?

lilies said:
If you noticed anything strange, then it could mean there was a glitch and this topic is just to say "me too".

There's a "me too" hashtag trending on twitter. It's not a good idea.

lilies said:
Need to read Carr now, since I'm using his method without knowing he wrote a book about it!

You are using what "method"? Predicting history?

lilies said:
If there was no glitch then it could be that the amount of energy simply "blew the lid": (1) the earlier mentioned extremely energizing sesame seed oil pulling (in my post history) combined with (2) energizing the body with a NIR 850nm floodlight below the navel and on face, combined with (3) neurotransmitters released from chocolate - allowed the breach.

Blew what lid? What breach?

lilies said:
It was not a clean "shot through" (like how a rocket shoots through cloud layer and successfully reaches orbit), instead it was just as if like a caged dog managed to wreck the cage walls enough to get out with half of its body and managed to pull the not-bolted-down cage a couple of feet away and do what he should not have been able to do at all: move the cage and almost get free.

It would be better if you could explain what you are trying to say in very simple and personal terms.

Laura said:

Very simple: as you'll see

*In his publication, Physics of the Mysterious, Ark talked about noisy communication channels, how there are ways to circumvent the impossible paradox.

A paradox: if we communicated, we have not communicated, and if we do not communicate, then we have communicated! Impossible in a linear, non-branching universe!

Is there a possible escape from the paradox, an escape that leaves a door open, even if only a little - for our anti-telephone?

Indeed, there is, and not just one, but several ways out.

Remember, when you chatted with dead dudes and non 6thD sources on the board --> the letters always came slowly? In those cases did you feel that there maybe[?] was a lot less energy pumped into the comm channel? Compare that to the energy level of the C's, speed of spelling and how accurate their info came through, their track record proves that. Could it be that the energy level alone greatly determines communicated information accuracy? Because a high energy channel might be effectively overcoming much of the noise Ark was talking about?

Major technology experiments usually need immense energy to achieve unbelievable breakthroughs?
Power hungry CERN, high energy lasers breakthroughs in labs, high energy magnetic fields, etc.. These are usually available only at the big industry governmental level. Unavailable to the unwashed masses, obedient worker taxpayers, forever controlled, under the boots of the government. For really exotic examples Philadelphia could be an good one, then I would bet the alleged spook-government time travel tech needed a lot of energy to get usable results.

The Fellowship researched and found one energy-enhancing discovery after another. Magnesium Miracle, EE, Iodine Protocol, Crystal Project, NIR radiation, if you use these together in combination, in some cases it could be all adding up if one is not really very sick, just adds these newly discovered methods one after the another. What if one, since its inception here, never stopped the regular Spinning exercises? Spinning brought strongest result for me, when I did it barefoot, in sunshine, on wet grass.

Having more energy day by day, in some cases, could directly translate into markedly improved physiological functions, which might mean accidentally heightened spiritual and psychic energy levels on best days.

Ken Grimwood's obvious realization lesson:

Ken Grimwood, in his book REPLAY, gave us the obvious realization his protagonists made every time. They remember, they just died, but are now suddenly in their 20's -- again --, thinking about the immediate onset of a stupid useless career and wasted life resulting in stupid decisions, causing pain and losing lots of money and wasted life energy, for what? Then the realization hits the protagonist that all of it can be avoided, if the future they knew, that they lived in the previous life, would hold this time: Ken Grimwood's protagonists had the absolute knowledge of the future. They just had to remember the outcome of sports events to place bets and win, so they could circumvent their unsuccessful careers led in previous lives and very quickly they could get to the top and achieve, what in previous lives they wouldn't even dare to dream of.

Imagine having this Absolute Knowledge about the future, what you could do with it in your Replay.. right? Well, I would have been hopeless in a Replay regards sports bets, as I was entirely outside of the social circle of masses of people worshiping sports events. For stockmarkets maybe, but without the quick income form sports bets it would have been a very slow upward slope: Grimwood lays this out, when his protagonist comes back too late in a Replay and misses a lot of early bets in life.

Imagine us, the group, now. We have the absolute Lack of Knowledge about the exact future Ken Grimwood's Replay-style! If you have no exact knowledge of future sports events, no foreknowledge about world events to the exact date and how they will play out, no info about future catastrophes to the exact date, which startup company's stocks must be bought because the company is going to become a giant on the market, etc.. No foreknowledge. What are you gonna do then? What do you realize? Grimwood lays this out as the last Replay ends for his protagonists, so no more exact knowledge of future:
Jeff felt it flow through him, the electric freshness of the once more unpredictable world out there.
He mused, the years themselves would all be fresh and new, an ever-changing panoply of unforeseen events and sensations that had been denied him until now. New films and plays, new technological developments, new music—Christ, how he , yearned to hear a song, any song, that he had never heard before!

Turns out you don't even need Grimwood's Replay-type of exact knowledge of international world events or stockmarkets. Only a strict, controlled environment, separately kept away from you, much like in a research lab, with powerful machines ticking away, furiously calculating, grinding out numbers hour by hour, day by day:

There was that math professor lady in the US, who was smart enough to realize the repeating pattern in one state's lottery's (machine) drawn numbers over and over and over again, during a given time period. She wrote an advanced, complex algorithm and was able to parallel the drawing functions of that state's lottery computer, so good, that eventually she won the jackpot.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2023514/Joan-R-Ginther-won-lottery-4-times-Stanford-University-statistics-PhD.html
http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/08/07/how-mit-students-scammed-the-massachusetts-lottery-for-8-million/
http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2011/02/02/statistician-cracked-lottery.html

But if someone is NOT a math professor, but a stupid, hopeless idiot like me, what chances does that leave one with?

You gave us the key:
1. Fellowship health protocols that may significantly increase overall energy
2. Collins' books rewiring the mind, Edward Hallett Carr, new recommended books.

So new energy flew in.
Collin's book began its mind-reprogramming effect.
I noticed something.
Was part of my experiments regularly done only for some 25 years by now. Plenty of time to go back and analyze any anomalies, were they the result of diet/supplements or WTH?
Usually Chateau Team is known to be in a super refined-energy environment, sensitive, so I asked if anybody noticed anything. Was it global, cosmic weather, ? Like a Supermoon, CME/Flare, so its not me?
Yes or no would have helped.
Matrix Control System Glitch or you are growing out of your shoes?
Then I realized it doesn't matter:

The only thing that matters is Responsibility. In case of realization of real inherent, the skill should be used to further goal completion.

lilies said:
Usually Chateau Team is known to be in a super refined-energy environment, sensitive, so I asked if anybody noticed anything. Was it global, cosmic weather, ? Like a Supermoon, CME/Flare, so its not me?
Yes or no would have helped.
Matrix Control System Glitch or you are growing out of your shoes?

That was quite the explanation for your thoughts but at the end besides all that you didn’t answer the main question, what did you notice personally that brought you to open this thread with that question as a tittle? In other words, what did you experience that made you think that ‘there was a glitch in the matrix’? For me the matrix is the reality we live in and of course there are paranormal activities and ufo cases (hard to explain being 4th density phenomenon in a 3rd density reality) and so on, yeah there are weird weather scenarios lately and there are airplanes disappearing etc but Again, what was your experience or evidence that we can see as a ‘glitch’?

The only thing that matters is Responsibility. In case of realization of real inherent, the skill should be used to further goal completion.
Further goal completion of what? Don’t really understand what you are trying to say but maybe it is me.

That was quite the explanation for your thoughts but at the end besides all that you didn’t answer the main question, *what did you notice personally that brought you to open this thread with that question as a tittle? In other words, what did you experience that made you think that ‘there was a glitch in the matrix’?

Finally I found this thread again in the posts archive! As you can see, the Sott Editors In Chief came up with new info during their research:

The Truth Perspective: First Sight: Why Psi Is the Root of Consciousness Part 2

The Truth Perspective: The Hidden Role of Psi in Psychotherapy - and Evolution? Part 1

I'm currently listening to Part 1. Carr's book was unfortunately a misfire. He did some wiseacring - a really poor performance, since his main job is a friggin' philosopher, so he should have done a lot more in his book than just to make jokes about other philosopher's thinking about how you can hear the Buzz that is going on in other philosopher's mind as you read and analyze them.
Laura mentioned Carr's work "What is History?":
I thought Carr found some really groundbreaking info / data that could serve as a super-inspiring psychic activator for the activity I described here.

*I think you need to be more explicit about what you are trying to say here. What, exactly, did you notice? Evidence?

So, because of James C. Carpenter's new book - First Sight: ESP and Parapsychology in Everyday Life - and because I saw what a super-effort he made by forcefully breaking the ice about parapsychology, detailing every little aspect very thoroughly and because his book is apparently hard to read - must contain heaps of difficult-to-understand info, I took a hard look at my life - aging, dissipating life force - so I decided I should make a super effort in this field as well, hopefully a better one I made in 1998 in that underground tunnel. Underground has great electromagnetic shielding and possibly the complex network of the steel rails for the streetcars above that tunnel helped in that brute-strength effort? It was a terminal with turn-around tracks, criss-crossing rails, so a giant steel structure above me.

Anyway, seeing how hard a work James completed, I feel, I have to Match his achievement with his hopefully very helpful book, that I'm hoping will help with the very basics of my field of research regards PSI, hope his book will help me get into shape again by making more clever decisions and becoming a lot more aware of the basics. From what I heard so far in the radio show Part 1, I did the exact same things - successes and MISTAKES[!!] - James was describing.

* What I'm doing is similar to a hypothetical "Shadow Government Radar Tracker Technician, who has the latest, super-high efficiency, military radar technology + gamma-ray + X-Ray + UV cameras", so his job is to detect and target UFOs. Obviously 4thD STS doesn't want him to target their crafts - just as how they didn't want Wilhelm Reich's Orgone Guns in operation all over the States - IIRC - since they feared it would damage-reveal the otherwise to humans invisible UFO traffic, so "they" decided to Soft-Kill Reich & shut him down, ending his Orgone-gun experiments.

C's said, the 4thD STS does not allow any breach of their beloved "Linear Time Continuum Earth Prison" [sic], they are probably actively monitoring stupid people, like me, in the timeline who behave in a very naughty way doing "BIG NO-NO!" activities, like Emory Cranston's Ong's Hat Group did (S991204).
So what * means is a 4thD STS Slave Lord Rule:
- Little Human Piggies are not allowed to mess with our Preciouss Linear Time Constraints! Because those very constraints ensure the total security of our SuperMax Prison Earth - like how you have to wait for months or years to see, how your investment portfolio will be doing.

So, what I was doing, like that diligent 'Deep State radar technician / UFO hunter' [project not sanctioned by the Lizzies] is to

Radar HUNT .. Non-Linear-Time Data .. from INSIDE .. the Linear-Time-Illusion.

IIRC, C's said that it won't be allowed, while we are here in 3rd Density. Probably the Lizzies operate multiple Matrix-Algorithms that detect such naughty human Piggies, like me and with their Zero-Time-God Powers they instantly EDIT the timeline to nullify my/our results in case I might have - without Lizzie/Auto-Matrix supervision - breached their precious linear-time-barrier and acquired pretty good data, which could have botched their ridiculous rule.

However, there is a possibility now that the Wave is here and becomes stronger every week[?], there might happen temporary transitions of some of us into some lower layers of 4th Density. When that happens - I'm talking here not just about naturally occurring 'Thinning of The Veil'-events, temporarily flinging areas of this planet into 4thD, then back... but I'm talking about deliberate jumps, well planned, well researched, well executed.
.. to be continued ..

Well, lilies...

If you are on to something you are not communicating it very well if you ask me. I'm not saying you are going nowhere but how do you expect anyone else to follow your train of thought if you don't put more effort in your presentation?

Like what the heck do you mean here:

Radar HUNT

And...

a hypothetical "Shadow Government Radar Tracker Technician, who has the latest, super-high efficiency, military radar technology + gamma-ray + X-Ray + UV cameras"

Are you saying you are a radar technician or what? :huh:

Began reading above book, which is thankfully as difficult as Ponerology and Collingwood's books, so my mind won't atrophy after all.. This essential book helps to organize an 'ESP centered mind' and if you aim to use precognition as a heavy industry tool in the future, it's essential that we quickly arrive to the same page and speak the same language. Therefore:

This book is essential, a recommended and obligatory reading!!!

From the viewpoint of an individual, who lives and breaths the terms described in the above book, it is a very different reading experience - more like finally breaching into the Command Deck of the Mind and start to train the consciousness for extreme challenges..

compared to a person, an academic, a researcher..

..who is just intellectually interested in psychology and becomes curious about parapsychology so he can have something to offer in an intellectual conversation.

Once you have seen what is behind The Veil, you'll never go back to the impressions of the ordinary world.

There are many like me, who have a bite and the fervor of a blood-hound: these dogs, once bitten into their prey, never let loose. A bloodhound lives for never losing the smell on the track. May lose sight for a time, but never forgetting the powerful, permanent memory impressions coming from the higher centers.

An excellent tracking dog in Missing-411 may recoil in fear upon smelling the Greater Predator - the Bigfoot. But I'm a human animal dog. I know the dangers similar and as final as Bigfoot. How many researcher, doctor, inventor died or was suicided, when they got too close to a truth that would endanger the status-quo of the current establishment? How many were brain-cancered, heart-attacked, brain-stroked, hanged, overdosed, truck-overrun, conveniently drowned on the beach in shallow water, poisoned, medication-changed to die instantly and conveniently, so they get out of the picture and no longer constitute a Warning Signal on the NSA-electronic maps??

If you notice that the Matrix noticed you, if you noticed that They Have Noticed, You are in danger!!

The clever human-bloodhound knows the dangers and keeps Alert & Awake to avoid them. Trucks or buses suddenly appearing "from nowhere" on the street - Matrix Guided - tasked to cause a convenient fatal accident.

Yeah, clever human-bloodhound knows the risks.

Knowledge Protects.

Ignorance endangers!

Never forget:
The Matrix is everywhere.. in any moment can turn humans of any age into Matrix Agents just like in the movie, especially during On Road Traffic. The Matrix is always active.. always watching.. always ready for a kill.
Never lower your guard!! Unless you suddenly wish to meet your ancestors in 5thD!

Back
Top Bottom