Good news The Zionists lose against Faurisson and Dieudonné won't go to jail

sankara

Jedi Master
Contrary to what I had claim yesterday :/

Faurisson and the black comic Dieudonné have been fred from justice and declared innocent :D
Dieudonné has still to pay 10 000 euros...

John Bastardy, tha author of the above statement is a french lawyer of Paul Éric Blanrue. The latter is an historian. He is a zététist, he has written a book years ago about antisemitism and had even been invated by the B'n'Brith. He had written a succesfull book called "Carla, Nicolas: Liaisons Dangereuses" and until 2009 was considered rather mainstream (he is an honest historian, a zetetist...).
A couple of month ago he wrote a book " Sarkosy Israël et les Juifs" (Sarkosy Israel and Jews) but couln't find an editor in France. Even the most courageous (who are his friends) were scared (this is how it goes here now). He finally found a editor in Belgium. The Editor work with a book diffusion company in France, but for the first time ever in the history of edition, the latter replied to the editor:" Wa have read the book, we don't like the first chapter, we won't work with that book.

The fact is that the book HAD NOT BEEN OFFICIALY FORBIDEN, HAD NOT BEEN SUED, HAD NOT BEEN CONDEMNED (even if the internet video provider concealed many of his video justifying this act according to the "loi Gayssot", which implied that it had been condemned).

The book is now available in France!! A must read for those who can...

Blanrue and Bastardy will soon sue the video provider on the web for it's Gayssot infraction fraudulous claim.

Dieudonné is preparing a new show in Paris with the Iraki journalist who had thow a shoe at G.W.BUSH !! Faurisson denies many slave trade claims and that is an offense to Dieudonné and the black community in this country (french and Africans) :), but he had invited Faurisson to show that everyone had a right to speak.

From http://sarkozyisraeletlesjuifs.blogspot.com/

Communiqué de Maître John Bastardi Daumont.

AFFAIRE DU ZÉNITH = LA LICRA DÉBOUTÉE FACE À ROBERT FAURISSON
Zenith Affair = The LICRA (local zionist lobby)nonsuited face to Faurisson

Le 22 septembre dernier, la LICRA (réprésentée par Me Christian Charrière-Bournazel, Bâtonnier de Paris, et Me Alain Jakubowicz) réclamait 15.000 € et la condamnation de Robert Faurisson pour contestation de crimes contre l'humanité.

The last september 22th, the LICRA (represented by Me Christian Charrière-Bournazel, Bâtonnier de Paris, et Me Alain Jakubowicz) (NOTE: the later being the one threatening to retaliate on Dieudonné's children!!)

Le 27 octobre, la XVIIe chambre correctionnelle de Paris a décidé que cette association n'aura rien.
Oct 27th, the XVIIe chambre correctionnelle de Paris decided that this association won't have anything.

Le Professeur Robert Faurisson a été relaxé, la LICRA déboutée de toutes ses demandes.
Professor Faurisson has been fred, LICRA has been rules out of court.

La LICRA demandait sa condamnation et celle de Dieudonné pour “contestation de crimes contre l’humanité” (c’est-à-dire, selon une loi du 13 juillet 1990, pour révisionnisme) parce que, le 26 décembre 2008, au Zénith, Dieudonné avait donné la parole à Robert Faurisson, qui en avait profité pour dire au public que, malgré ses condamnations répétées, il ne changerait pas d’opinion.

LICRA asked for him to be condemned with Dieudonné on charge of "contestation of crime against humanity" (that is to say, according to a law condemning revisionism) because on septembre the 26th, At the Zenith, Dieudonné had given opportunity for Faurisson to express himself. He had taken the opportunity to tell the public that he didn't changed his opinion even thaugh he had been condamned before.

Trés précisemment, les propos tenus par Robert Faurisson sur la scène du Zénith, et poursuivis par la LICRA par voie de citation directe, étaient les suivants:

« Vous ne savez pas ce que je dis, ce que je maintiens. Certains d’entre vous, la plupart d’entre vous, ne savent pas, ou savent ce que les médias osent dire à mon propos : toutes les sottises qu’ils peuvent prêter aux révisionnistes. Vous savez qu’il existe en France une loi spéciale qui va permettre à notre ami de se retrouver à la 17e chambre, d’ici peu de temps, comme moi j’y ai été un nombre de fois que je ne peux pas vous dire. Je peux simplement vous dire ceci, c’est que je n’ai pas le droit, c’est la loi, – ce que tu disais si bien, – je n’ai pas le droit de vous dire ce qu’est en réalité le révisionnisme, ce que ces gens-là appellent le négationnisme. Si tels aiment à m’appeler négationniste, je les appelle affirmationistes, et vous écrirez le mot comme vous voudrez (..)

among all I only translate: "I don't have the right, that is the law...I don't have the right to tell you what revisionism truly is, what these people call negationism. If they like to call me thus, I call them Claimists and you shall write like you want(...)

Cela fait 34 ans que je suis traité dans mon pays en palestinien et je ne peux m'empêcher de faire cause commune avec eux"

I have been treated for 34 years like a Palestinian in my own land and I can't help but having common cause with them"

Dans un premier temps, la LICRA, "choquée" par cette déclaration tenue par ce révisionniste mondialement célèbre devant 5.000 personnes l'applaudissant, avait diffusé le communiqué suivant:
In first instance, the LICRA, "chocked" by the declaration made by the globally famous revisionist in front of 5000 people (Note:gathered by Dieudonné) who applauded him, had released the above statement:

« Après consultation de sa commission juridique, le Président de la LICRA, Patrick GAUBERT, estime que le délit d’apologie du négationnisme est constitué par le lamentable spectacle offert par Dieudonné et Faurisson au Zénith de Paris. (…) et (…) demande donc officiellement au Parquet d’engager les poursuites qui s’imposent »
"after a consultation within it's judicial commission, the president of the LICRA, Patrick Gaubert, evaluate the the apology of negationism offense is going on in this appaling spectacle of Dieudonné and Faurisson in the Zénith in Paris(...)and(...) ask thus officialy that the court start the needed procedures"

La défense rappela au tribunal et à cette "commission juridique" que le délit d'apologie de négationnisme n'existe nulle part dans le code pénal, et qu'il convient en l'espèce d'avoir une analyse stricte du droit = violation ou non de la loi Gayssot.

The defense reminded in the court andto that "juridic commission" that the offense for negationism doesn't exist in the code pénal and that it is necessary in that case, to have a strict analysis of the law= has the Gayssot law been violated. (Note: the Gayssot law forbid negation of the attempt of killing jews in mass during WW2.

Elle s'attacha également à expliquer qu'en France, la LICRA n'a pas - encore - le droit d'ordonner au Parquet d'engager des poursuites, mais doit, comme tout justiciable, porter plainte.
The court put emphasis in explaining that in France, the LICRA -still- don't have the right to give orders to the court to sue- but that it have like every personn potentialy subject to court, the right to make a complaint

Elle démontra que lorsque Robert Faurisson dit qu’il est “révisionniste”, il résume avec franchise et en toute clarté ce qu’il est ; il ne « sous-entend » rien.

the court demonstrated that when Faurisson says he is "revisionist", he frankly sums up, in all clarity what he is; nothing is "underlined"

Or, le droit pénal est d'interprétation stricte.
The droit pénal is of strict interpretation.

Ce fut un honneur de défenseur que d'avoir à représenter celui qui se surnomme souvent lui même, "le condamné d'avance".
It has been an honor as a defender to represent the personn who often call himself "the beforehand condemned".

En ce 27 octobre 2009, c'est un contentement de le voir innocenté par la XVIIe chambre correctionnelle des poursuites engagées injustement par la LICRA.
October the 27th 2009, it is a satifaction to see him innocented by the XVIIth chambre correctionnelle of the unjust legal proceeding of the LICRA. :lol:

John Bastardi Daumont.
Avocat au Barreau de NICE Zenith affair

Thanks for those fresh news sankara. I look carefully into the speaches and actions of Dieudonné. :)
He makes me proud to be French, unlike our president :(
I just hope he'll resist provocations (like apparently threats against his children)

Heaalih said:
Thanks for those fresh news sankara. I look carefully into the speaches and actions of Dieudonné. :)
I just hope he'll resist provocations (like apparently threats against his children)

Somebody ought to send him a copy of the French version of Ponerology.

Re: Good news The Zionists lose against Faurisson and Dieudonné won't go to jai

Laura said:
Heaalih said:

Somebody ought to send him a copy of the French version of Ponerology.

I think it was in the plan. If I remember well, we wrote him but never received any answer (maybe Galahad knows more about it).

I never heard anything back, but I wasn't the one who tried to make the contact. I don't remember who it was.

I think it would be worth trying again.

Re:Good news The Zionists lose against Faurisson and Dieudonné won't go to jail

Correct, in fact I did write him (I just checked my email archives) and gave your email. Yes we should try again and send him PP -- I found a postal address where to send it to him (his theater : le théâtre de la main d'or). Maybe it'd be worth to send it to Alain Soral too. Dunno.

Hello,

Who should be send a copy of "ponérologie", Blanrue or Dieudonné. Maybe both? I can finance one book... :)

It would indeed be a very good thing if there was any contacts. IMO, because of the poor translation of the book which makes it a painful task to read unless one is aware of the importance of the subject it deals with, a dialogue should be established first so that the basic concepts be understood. Then the personn can take the book, understand it's story (especially the translation problem which is crucial) and make the effort to read it.

All my friends gave me back the book saying that they just couldn't read it, not because the subject didn't interest them but because of this problem. Then I had to explain the whole thing. marie France Hirigoyen's book are also useful.

Anyway, the concept of pathocraty would be a way for Dieudonné to go further the denonciation of Zionism.

Yesterday I let this short message on the "là-bas si j'y suis" website, but it is far to short of course.

http://www.la-bas.org/article.php3?id_article=1759

sankara said:
It would indeed be a very good thing if there was any contacts. IMO, because of the poor translation of the book which makes it a painful task to read unless one is aware of the importance of the subject it deals with, a dialogue should be established first so that the basic concepts be understood. Then the personn can take the book, understand it's story (especially the translation problem which is crucial) and make the effort to read it.

All my friends gave me back the book saying that they just couldn't read it, not because the subject didn't interest them but because of this problem.

We're aware the translation needs corrections, but there's too much to do right now. Also, consider that the English text (which is a translation from Polish) is already quite a difficult read even for English speakers, so I think the problem is not so much the translation as the content itself and the concepts described, which are quite difficult to grasp. I think people who ARE really interested will read the book. It takes effort. Many people have written Pilule Rouge to thank them for publishing this book in French and say how it was an eye opener.

hello Luthien

We already had this conversation and I know it can't be fixed. I remember once there was something as a "Ponérologie pour les nuls"(Ponerology for dummies) on the plans, a simplified version... That would be a great idea.

All I meant with my intervention was that it may be necessary to have a dialogue explaining the basic concepts of 'Ponérologie' before sending the book. This dialogue could expose the concept problem as well as the translation problem. So the point is that I am also convinced about the fact that interested people will read the book just like I did, but it is important to help them being interested.

In that respect, I have been really happy to see an introduction to SOTT and Laura's work on one of my favorite blog: Bouddhanar:

http://bouddhanar.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2009-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&updated-max=2010-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=50

Back
Top Bottom